Rimming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seeing the title of this thread brought back to the most delicious of memories.

One night stand... natural blonde... pretty little pussy... and OMG what an ass. Thats how I woke her... It started with just kisses all over her cheeks.... and ended with her cumming while I tongue fucked her ass. Fuck
 
... A nice couple shower, soap.... knowing the area is clean and taken care off can have an impact on wanting too or not.

The trick is to make her or him want it : ) Kisses, caresses...cheek biting if that's their thing. Slow and gradual. Let the desire buildup...

Not everybody could make me want this. But, some people could.
 
I love giving and love the idea of receiving buy never been so fortunate
 
When I give Mrs a massage I always end up with my face on her ass, licking and kissing my way down to her pussy, and within no time my tongue is buried in her ass and she is squirming and moaning. More typically our foreplay is side by side or missionary and when I finally go down on her i’ll probe with my toungue down across her butthole to test the waters. Even when she’s initially reluctant to let me, about half the time she relents and I get to feast on her front and back.
 
Rimming

I did not discover this until 10 or 12 years ago with my to be wife. We were on a weekend trip and I was eating her pussy, and she had juice running down on her ass. So I started to lick if off, she flinched at first then pushed her ass back against my tounge. I eat her ass for several minutes she loved it as I tried to tounge fuck her ass. I have always want to fuck her ass but am too big. she has tried a couple of times with me. But had bad experence with her ex.

Wish I had done this before, many ass I would of licked.
 
When I give Mrs a massage I always end up with my face on her ass, licking and kissing my way down to her pussy, and within no time my tongue is buried in her ass and she is squirming and moaning. More typically our foreplay is side by side or missionary and when I finally go down on her i’ll probe with my toungue down across her butthole to test the waters. Even when she’s initially reluctant to let me, about half the time she relents and I get to feast on her front and back.

That sounds really hot and exciting. Tried to go down there once on her, but she rebuffed me. My sexuality has changed of late and would definitely be open to receiving and even giving on the right guy of course.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top