The "Brand New and Improved" incest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lusciousnet_7713482-incredible-hand_45795458.gif

"like this dad?"

Oh yeah just like that babygirl :kiss:
 
It was my turn to do laundry and I found a cum crusted pair of my used panties stuck to the bottom of his hamper. It wasn't hard to put 2 and 2 together. I wrote him a note, we needed to talk later. We talked honestly for a while and found out he'd been fantasizing about me for a couple of years.

that is hot Sarah! how far did you take things the first time? did you do some foreplay and slowly take your clothes off while talking? or get him to start fucking right away?
 
Your post is one of the most erotic I've ever read. Thank your for sharing with us the deep joy and sensual satisfaction that you've experienced, and helped other people achieve.
I only wish I'd had someone as deeply caring and sensual as you in my life when I was a young man.


Sharing with others that live the lifestyle that I suspect is more common than most people suspect. There is nothing that compares to the loving emotions you experience during consensual incest. Sharing experiences and stories with others that share the lifestyle is always highly erotic. When that turns into actual sexual sharing, it goes to another level. Having another mother watch my son penetrate me and make love to me to eliminate her guilt about her desire for her son to do the same is so incredibly erotically charged. Especially when our consensual incestual act eliviates her fears and she finally spreads her legs and lets her own son eagerly enter inside her for that first time. I always look at the expression on the mother's face at that moment when she feels her son start to penetrate.
There isn't a word that can describe how intense that moment is, or the more intense moment when she feels her own son as he ejaculates , shooting his seed, hot semen and fertile sperm inside her vagina.
Last summer I made love to my son on a nudist beach in front of strangers , we were watched by many people and as he climaxed , shooting his hot creamy cum inside me there were several men that were watchin and stoking that ejaculated on the sand . There's actually a video of the event on several porn sites, don't ask me I won't tell. Afterword we befriended a couple who were watching. An older man with a woman just younger than myself. She wanted us to join them and later she revealed that the man was her own father. She suspected we were mother and son and introduced us to others just like us.
Consensual sex is so much more emotionally charged when the relationship is incestuous. Period.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top