I Need Some Tender Porn, Dammit!

Well, that was interesting, informative and quit a turn on. What I liked most were her sounds, soft moaning, obvious pleasure to her. I'd not really considered watching two men, but in this context it was a bit exciting.

Thanks for sharing this one.

You're welcome. :) I think the woman's pleasure, whether direct or indirect, is often the main draw in a threesome with two guys.

Here's another. The camera work isn't great, but it's clear that she's enjoying the show.

MMF
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph581ab91e7288a
 
Yes, she certainly did! I liked the otherone a lot more though.

I think I posted another vid by the same couple (with a different third) back a page or two, if you're interested in seeing more of them.

Take a look at post #109.
 
I think I posted another vid by the same couple (with a different third) back a page or two, if you're interested in seeing more of them.

Take a look at post #109.

That was pretty hot too. The best part was the end when she lays down beside hubby and after he cums, he lovingly strokes her head.

I realy like her vocalizations, she clearly is enjoying taking two cocks at once.

Thanks for pointing that one out.
 
I certainly do.

Please....post as much tender stuff like that as you can find. It works for me, at the moment.
 
Her pleasure....

Yes, she certainly did! I liked the otherone a lot more though.

Is always paramount for me. I am so simple-minded that I think if she enjoys me, she will invite me back for seconds. I can always roll over and jerk off and have her kiss me as I stroke off.
 
Tender, Gentle, Full of Promise...

tumblr_owyctmfKKD1verwzuo1_1280.png
 
Back
Top