What do you guys do about plagiarism?

It was relevant up to Zeb's #24 post and JKDuane's resultant takeout (which I've pointed out before).

People keep saying they want this stuff to stop, but they don't bother to go back through a thread and put their finger on the who/what.

And would that you had pretended that back on page 1 of this thread. ;)

You have a real jag on this narcissistic issue, Duane (which, of course has absolutely nothing to do with this thread other than your need to be nasty with personal attacks). You claim to be gay, but it seems you don't acknowledge being narcissistic (which pretty much goes hand in glove with having a successful gay male life--and I've constantly admitted to being narcissistic when you bring this up). You must have been a real dog through life and a loser as a GM if you're not narcissistic. :D

Which I can believe, of course. You have a real complex about me here. When I don't give a shit about you at all. :)

You truly don't have the first clue about what being gay is all about, do you? :rolleyes:

It could be that one of us doesn't. I'm beginning to think that you may be one of the legion of female GM writers around here. :rolleyes:

So, you tried to anger me with a personal attack that's never worked before and didn't work again. Tough. Go soak your head and get over your perpetual jealous snit . . . or don't. You're the one screwing up the forum with this crap.

Last edited:
It could be that one of us doesn't. I'm beginning to think that you may be one of the legion of female GM writers around here. :rolleyes:

So, you tried to anger me with a personal attack that's never worked before and didn't work again. Tough. Go soak your head and get over your perpetual jealous snit . . . or don't. You're the one screwing up the forum with this crap.

I assure you I am both male and gay. And both at levels far beyond anything you've ever achieved with either.

Trust me, if there is anything at all you can take to the bank, it's that there isn't a scintilla of jealousy concerning you. I have much higher standards.

And with that, unload everything you've got with your next response, because now that you've turned yet another thread here into an "all about me" posting and attack fest while trying to play the hapless victim, you may have the last word. I'm done with your silly ass.

< . >

Ah, another member of the not so secret society shows up just like clock work. that makes three in a row.

And you are wrong, voting blocks should be pointed out to everyone but in this case, I've been told by three other writers that BJ was the "chosen" winner this time around. fourteen 5 votes for story goes a long ways especially if there are fourteen 2 votes for the next closet competitors.

I had to laugh at that voting question he asked.

*No tin-foils were harmed during the making of this message.*

It was just past two in the morning as the last member of the secret group quietly slinked through the rain soaked streets and into a dark alley. Glancing over his shoulder one last time, he approached a nondescript door and knocked, using the super duper secret knock. The door opened a crack as his identity was verified before he was allowed to join the others in the darkened room.

They all sat around a large wooden table, faces barely visible, as they each wrote their vote down on a scrap of paper. The leader of the group went through the scraps one by one, tallying up the results.

"It's official," the leader said. "This contest goes to Blind Justice."

There were murmurs in the room as they softly spoke about the results. Then the laughing began, the maniacal laughing that always occurred as the group members realized they were taking over the world of erotica. Not only that...but the prize. One hundred fifty dollars! Their lives would be forever changed by the vast sums they would accumulate by rigging the contests.

I'd say you're just a little gullible, Tx. Have you considered the source of the big reveal that three different people told you about? Have you wondered how they would have known of such a decision if it took place? Who told them? Or are you just a jackass trying to stir a pot with nothing in it?

It was just past two in the morning as the last member of the secret group quietly slinked through the rain soaked streets and into a dark alley. Glancing over his shoulder one last time, he approached a nondescript door and knocked, using the super duper secret knock. The door opened a crack as his identity was verified before he was allowed to join the others in the darkened room.

They all sat around a large wooden table, faces barely visible, as they each wrote their vote down on a scrap of paper. The leader of the group went through the scraps one by one, tallying up the results.

"It's official," the leader said. "This contest goes to Blind Justice."

There were murmurs in the room as they softly spoke about the results. Then the laughing began, the maniacal laughing that always occurred as the group members realized they were taking over the world of erotica. Not only that...but the prize. One hundred fifty dollars! Their lives would be forever changed by the vast sums they would accumulate by rigging the contests.

I'd say you're just a little gullible, Tx. Have you considered the source of the big reveal that three different people told you about? Have you wondered how they would have known of such a decision if it took place? Who told them? Or are you just a jackass trying to stir a pot with nothing in it?

I had about decided to drop this but.... It's not about the money as you well know. It's about cheating and playing silly games. It's about integrity. Well, maybe you don't know. :rolleyes:

I had about decided to drop this but.... It's not about the money as you well know. It's about cheating and playing silly games. It's about integrity. Well, maybe you don't know. :rolleyes:

My point exactly, Tx.

Several people "told" you that BJ was somehow "elected" to be the winner. How would they know that? The answer? They couldn't. They made it up, and a number of you are all too willing to take it as fact.

One might believe that making up such a thing IS cheating and game playing in an attempt to discredit the work of others. You're not a dumb guy, Tx. Do the math.

I've been fortunate enough to have been befriended by a number of talented writers who provide encouragement and help make my own work better. That's the spirit of what we do in a nutshell. What we do is what the AH should be and isn't. The rest of this is all ridiculous nonsense.

I've been fortunate enough to have been befriended by a number of talented writers who provide encouragement and help make my own work better. That's the spirit of what we do in a nutshell. What we do is what the AH should be and isn't. The rest of this is all ridiculous nonsense.

BING~fucking~O!

The AH is daily...DAILY...turned into a war zone by mainly ONE person who devotes nearly every waking moment to being here masturbating himself with his alleged resume, attacking other posters (including brand new ones he likes to publicly call "idiots" for asking a perfectly good question), constantly attacking the site owners, and referring to readers with as derogatory comments as he can come up with...and you wonder WHY a very small group of us have a separate place functioning?

I've always respected you for your successes and common sense HELPFUL viewpoints, TR, but buying into this Tin Foil Brigade crap is the epitome of bad judgment.

JMNSHO and YMMV :)

My point exactly, Tx.

Several people "told" you that BJ was somehow "elected" to be the winner. How would they know that? The answer? They couldn't. They made it up, and a number of you are all too willing to take it as fact.

One might believe that making up such a thing IS cheating and game playing in an attempt to discredit the work of others. You're not a dumb guy, Tx. Do the math.

I never used the word elected, you did. And most of the rest of your group. I said, three other people had predicted that BJ would win even before he posted his story.

Next.

BING~fucking~O!

The AH is daily...DAILY...turned into a war zone by mainly ONE person who devotes nearly every waking moment to being here masturbating himself with his alleged resume, attacking other posters (including brand new ones he likes to publicly call "idiots" for asking a perfectly good question), constantly attacking the site owners, and referring to readers with as derogatory comments as he can come up with...and you wonder WHY a very small group of us have a separate place functioning?

I've always respected you for your successes and common sense HELPFUL viewpoints, TR, but buying into this Tin Foil Brigade crap is the epitome of bad judgment.

JMNSHO and YMMV :)

It's hard for one person to make a war zone. It takes at least two and in this case at least seven attacking one person. You want the war to stop, use the ignore function. Yes, SR is brash, overbearing and opinionated. But he is also right 95% of the time when it comes to the mainstream world, copyrights, and the correct rules for doing this and that.

Your separate place is your prerogative but quit fucking up ours.

And so far, I've got nothing to show me that my opinion is bad judgement. Everything I've said has been twisted by at least one member of your group and here you are starting the war you don't like. Nothing quite adds up.

So now it's up to you.

It's hard for one person to make a war zone. It takes at least two and in this case at least seven attacking one person. You want the war to stop, use the ignore function. Yes, SR is brash, overbearing and opinionated. But he is also right 95% of the time when it comes to the mainstream world, copyrights, and the correct rules for doing this and that.

Your separate place is your prerogative but quit fucking up ours.

And so far, I've got nothing to show me that my opinion is bad judgement. Everything I've said has been twisted by at least one member of your group and here you are starting the war you don't like. Nothing quite adds up.

So now it's up to you.

And that somehow gives him carte blanche to treat nearly every other author here (and Laurel and Manu) except you with complete contempt, and to ride roughshod over brand new authors that post an innocent and valid question here?

Just like the stories we all write...presentation dictates mood and the reputation one gets. He may well be the "go-to-expert" with many things we all need or want to know, but it's hard to respect (or trust) that opinion when so many of his posts read like something a menopausal Lizzie Borden would snarl.

And the new posters certainly do not deserve his snarky and at times, cruel slams.

And that somehow gives him carte blanche to treat nearly every other author here (and Laurel and Manu) except you with complete contempt, and to ride roughshod over brand new authors that post an innocent and valid question here?

Just like the stories we all write...presentation dictates mood and the reputation one gets. He may well be the "go-to-expert" with many things we all need or want to know, but it's hard to respect (or trust) that opinion when so many of his posts read like something a menopausal Lizzie Borden would snarl.

And the new posters certainly do not deserve his snarky and at times, cruel slams.

Maybe you're reading different threads than I am. Most of the times his answers to questions are direct and correct. A short time after that someone or the other swoops in slams him, which starts the crap.

The only time he gets short with a newbie is when the so called newbie ignores the answer or some one else comes in with information that is not correct.

Like i said, it takes two to start a war. Ignore is your best friend in some cases.

ETA: Lets take this thread as an example. SR didn't post until #15 and that was to set the record straight on Copyrights. Post #18 was Zeb slamming SR. After that it was pile on time.

Last edited:
I never used the word elected, you did. And most of the rest of your group. I said, three other people had predicted that BJ would win even before he posted his story.

Next.

Actually, your exact words were:

I've been told by three other writers that BJ was the "chosen" winner this time around.

That's a little different than what you wrote above, isn't it? My mistake using elected over chosen.

The the presumption of guilt:

fourteen 5 votes for story goes a long ways especially if there are fourteen 2 votes for the next closet competitors.

For the record, I have yet to read or vote on a single entry in Summer lovin' and I read and commented on only a few in the nude day contest. No, I can't offer conclusive proof of that, but whatever. It's too bad you can change a vote once you've made it. I'd ask one of the NYC locals to meet me in a Starbucks and walk through the stories while logged into my account to see that I'm telling the truth.

I actually feel bad that I haven't supported my friends, not by throwing fives at them, but because I haven't read and given them my thoughts. As I've written before, that's what we really do for each other. It isn't surprising there are those out there that can't comprehend that.

Actually, your exact words were:

I've been told by three other writers that BJ was the "chosen" winner this time around.

That's a little different than what you wrote above, isn't it? My mistake using elected over chosen.

The the presumption of guilt:

fourteen 5 votes for story goes a long ways especially if there are fourteen 2 votes for the next closet competitors.

For the record, I have yet to read or vote on a single entry in Summer lovin' and I read and commented on only a few in the nude day contest. No, I can't offer conclusive proof of that, but whatever. It's too bad you can change a vote once you've made it. I'd ask one of the NYC locals to meet me in a Starbucks and walk through the stories while logged into my account to see that I'm telling the truth.

I actually feel bad that I haven't supported my friends, not by throwing fives at them, but because I haven't read and given them my thoughts. As I've written before, that's what we really do for each other. It isn't surprising there are those out there that can't comprehend that.

Within an hour of me making that posts my contest story got 4 two votes. Coincidence? Maybe. maybe no. I don't know either.

I had decided to drop it all but some people won't leave it alone. Not to mention the tag team action.

Within an hour of me making that posts my contest story got 4 two votes. Coincidence? Maybe. maybe no. I don't know either.

I had decided to drop it all but some people won't leave it alone. Not to mention the tag team action.

Well, I can only speak for me, Tx. I was at the gym squatting while you were getting two votes, so it wasn't me. And it won't be me. That just isn't my style.

Frankly, I very seldom even write for the contests, because I just like to write whatever pops into my head. I don't care for being tied into a specific topic. I remember someone getting their panties in a bunch during one of the FAWC's because I took the very specific rules and took advantage of their specificity so I could write what I wanted, even though technically I was within the rules.

My point? I write because I enjoy it, and I write how and what I want. Do I like positive feedback? Sure. Who doesn't. But I can't be bothered wasting my time doing what this group of friends is being accused of. Is it out of the realm of possibility that someone in the group might down or up vote people? Of course not. But I'd bet my last dollar that there is no way in hell there is this wholesale manipulation going on as is being implied by some here.

Don't lose the point that the people who told you BJ had been chosen are surely playing a game. As I've noted, there is no possible way they could know such a thing if it were true. I'm sure you understand that logic.

OK. I've wasted far too much time on this already.

Well, I can only speak for me, Tx. I was at the gym squatting while you were getting two votes, so it wasn't me. And it won't be me. That just isn't my style.

Frankly, I very seldom even write for the contests, because I just like to write whatever pops into my head. I don't care for being tied into a specific topic. I remember someone getting their panties in a bunch during one of the FAWC's because I took the very specific rules and took advantage of their specificity so I could write what I wanted, even though technically I was within the rules.

My point? I write because I enjoy it, and I write how and what I want. Do I like positive feedback? Sure. Who doesn't. But I can't be bothered wasting my time doing what this group of friends is being accused of. Is it out of the realm of possibility that someone in the group might down or up vote people? Of course not. But I'd bet my last dollar that there is no way in hell there is this wholesale manipulation going on as is being implied by some here.

Don't lose the point that the people who told you BJ had been chosen are surely playing a game. As I've noted, there is no possible way they could know such a thing if it were true. I'm sure you understand that logic.

Chosen was my word not theirs and probably not a good word. As for logic, what i see and what they see matches pretty close.

Yeah, a waste of time for sure.

I
And with that, unload everything you've got with your next response, because now that you've turned yet another thread here into an "all about me"

Point of order (FACT): You and Zeb turned this thread into "all about me." All I did was post correct guidance to the OPs query until you and Zeb opened up irrelevant personal attacks on me and obscured that I correctly responded to the OP. FACT. You are obsessed with me. FACT. I don't initiate attacks on you. FACT. It's your obsession with me, which you can simply put a stop to by not doing it. FACT.

So, in terms of "it's all about me," you make it so, not me. FACT.

Posting this just because I'm getting tired of seeing TX get jumped on by a bunch of hyenas who are quick to jump on others for flame wars and attacks.

Here's where things look bad for your little crew.

Bucky was rarely posting on the boards anymore then is all over the nude day thread like white on rice because he had an entry.

After his win Bucky lasted posted on 7/30 he did not post again until someone pointed out to BJ in a PM that Bucky vanished after the contest because he was only posting to give the appearance he was 'part of things' on the boards, he wins, he screws...

Within hours of that PM lo and behold Bucky starts posting again 8/20

Until his showing up in the summer thread BJ had not posted on lit since December of 2014 yet here he is all over the threads like he's 'part of things'

Now here is where everything you get you earn.

If you people who hate this site and have no tolerance for the boards simply entered a story in the contest and that was it, no one would say much.

But you people go out of your way to show up right at contest time to call attention to yourselves, why?

because its all part of the big "ha-ha" that you all get in the cabin "ha-ha look at what they're saying Ha-ha we're playing them.

Another words you show up to mock and turn the screw how many :good luck everyone" posts did bucky make with a smug smirk on his face?.

It was no coincidence that after the big reveal in the nude day thread that it was BJ who came into the summer thread, you know, the one no one knew about? Trying to slip in a ringer...

and you would have had he just entered, but no, he had to come to the boards didn't he?

And BTW...I called Bucky as winner the first day of the nude day contest, said it to several people in a PM. That's a fact I knew because I saw the same pattern as AMB's story.

Low voted category and be so squicky you eliminate a huge part of that crowd, make them either give you a knee jerk one bomb that you all know will be swept, or a quick "ugh" back click both designed to keep votes low and manipulate the horribly skewed sweeps.

Bucky's story lost more votes than it ended up with. As planned. As was planned with AMB and as is planned now.

And MST is going for it to...to of his four :)rolleyes:) stories...one is in GM and one is in fetish and all about piss, going for that 50 vote winner?

You guys are beyond obvious and its because you make it so. If there was no guilt why do you all come running in an uproar?

When I'm accused of doing something here-or anywhere- and I know I''m not I shrug and say whatever because I know I"m not guilty and have nothing to prove to anyone.

You guys are the definition of thou doth protest to loudly.

And one more point. You all say Pilot is a arrogant and a narcissist and you're right, but hate to break it to you, you people make him look like he eats humble pie for breakfast every morning you hear yourselves? You people really think you're so much better than the rest. "real writers" you are. :rolleyes:

But hey, cute you think that.

I really did not want to post here and argue, but like I said I'm not going to watch a damn ambush. Not that TX needs help, but that's how I am.

And speaking of TX...its easy for people to say "yeah, LC he's a whack job" and "Pilot's just a d-bag"

But TX is one of the most well respected members on this forum and his calling out of you clowns is very telling.

If you were all smart you'd shut up and "just write" which is all of you claim you want to do.

A point for anyone reading this, not that I think people here are the bombing type, but if you are, don't do it to them, it helps their cause, its how Bucky kept getting a dozen votes at a time swept anytime and how he finished with only 80 votes out of a total of at least 150

They want the bombs, in fact that is the other reason- besides mocking- for them to do this, to get those 1's so the sweeps will take care of them so don't do them any favors

Last edited:
And one more point. You all say Pilot is a arrogant and a narcissist and you're right, but hate to break it to you, you people make him look like he eats humble pie for breakfast every morning you hear yourselves?

I wondered if general-participation folks here would ever notice this and glad to see someone calling this bunch of buzzards on consistently being more arrogant and narcissistic than I'm being on the board even if it's LC, who has always blown his horn more than I do even while he was relentlessly attacking me on that point.

I would have posted something in support of TxRad here, but that would have just set the buzzards abuzzing even more than it did.

One of the ironies here is that, day in and day out, I respond to OP queries (as I did here) directly and politely, and the bunch of buzzards do nothing but yammer at me and anyone who hints of support for anything I post.

Anyone who wants to complain about fighting on the forum should jolly well go back to see who/where it started and respond accordingly.

Last edited:
How about we all be the adults we claim to be for a moment.

The reason a few of us banded together is because we were sick of the rampant negativity that the AH has become. Even with the ignore function, these handful of people consistently derail discussion on anything to with writing, let alone contests. We wanted a place get away from it all, a place where discussions took place and if you disagreed, you weren't hit with a barrage of insults and belittlement. I've not been on the AH as long as most of you, but after talking with many of the "vets" here, they've all said that's how it used to be years ago.

But we've NEVER thought those who still frequent the AH are beneath us. Many of us still have friends here, and there are a number of authors here I respect, TxRad included. I've sought guidance from a number of authors here, but now, I can't do that outside of PMs without being accused of "slumming" or bringing possible drama to the person I'm asking for advice.

Moreover, it has never been our agenda to disrupt, manipulate, rig, whatever, the themed contests here. Bucky writes fetish, so it should be no surprise if he writes a fetish story for a contest. BJ writes Fantasy, so it should be no surprise he wrote a Fantasy story for this contest. If Pilot entered with a GM story, or Carnal Flower or LC entered with an Incest story, no one should be surprised.

How much, or how little we post here has nothing to do with anything.

All this fighting, all this backbiting and gaming, needs to stop. People's livelihoods are being threatened, people's names (on both sides) are being slandered. This is a clusterfuck of epic proportions. There is no good that can come from this.

So here's what I propose:

EVERYONE drops this stupid, high school level drama. Those of the AH stop slandering and bullying authors who decided to leave, and we'll leave the AH the hell alone, completely. NO. MORE. DRAMA!

Everyone is free to think there is a voting block. We've denied this numerous times. Until there is clear, undeniable proof that such a thing is going on, please, keep it to yourselves. That's what all this drama is centered around anyway.

So, leave us alone, we leave you alone, everyone is happy.

Now, can we be adults here and do this?

How about we all be the adults we claim to be for a moment.

The reason a few of us banded together is because we were sick of the rampant negativity that the AH has become. ?

And yet you come back here in a bunch from time to time to do just that. Love the irony in your view of what being adult is. :D

And, what? Here we go for another round because the Buzzard Bunch is enjoying its visit to the lower classes?

Last edited:
Back