Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

This is comfortably simplistic. Even the "I am withdrawing" statement isn't what it appears to be. But... No biggie! The earth appears to be flat from most places too. The heavens revolve around us... Hear some tell it!

If only the dynamics were so simple.

Okay, so elaborate on the complexities. This isn't twitter, you can use as many letters as you want.
 
Mine's on May 5, Cinco De Mayo, clown.:rolleyes:

Get yourself a big rubber dick and brush your teeth, they need it.:rolleyes:

If that's your birthday, it should be celebrated as Cinco De Mayonnaise.

No thankya, I wouldn't wanna take away the toys you love to use with your racist shitstain besties on here. Even if I swung the way you swing, I don't get down with used crap and bleach would be too weak a cleanser to wash away the grit bits of derp embedded in the sillycone.
 
If it's a lie it is, if she didn't know it was bullshit she's incompetent. Obama himself said she was working at his direction, that the Senate should come after him. You going to tell me he didn't know? You going to tell me that the Petraeus knew within an hour and it took Obama 5 days to find out about it? Please, you're as naive as they come.

You're rehashing the same bullshit that has been debunked numerous times already in this thread.

Thoroughly and utterly debunked.

Do you really think if you wait 5 pages and say the same thing again it will become reality?
 
You're rehashing the same bullshit that has been debunked numerous times already in this thread.

Thoroughly and utterly debunked.

Do you really think if you wait 5 pages and say the same thing again it will become reality?

Repetition makes it truthier.
 
Susan Rice's abrupt withdrawal from consideration for secretary of state, coupled with suggestions from the State Department that Secretary Hillary Clinton may not testify as scheduled next week, has stirred speculation that something big is brewing in the Libya terror attack investigation.

"You're starting to see the State Department squirm a little bit," Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, said.

For the better part of the last three months, an independent board has been conducting a review for the State Department of the Sept. 11 terror attack in Benghazi. In anticipation of the report's conclusion, two congressional committees scheduled hearings for next week in which Clinton was set to testify.


Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ibya-bombshell/?test=latestnews#ixzz2F7YMH0Hg
 
So this thread is still going. Is "exploiting death for political purposes" a bad thing, or a good thing? Seems our conservative friends can't make up their minds!
 
...and months later the Obama administration refuses to come clean with the facts of the debacle.

How's that birther thing working out for you? You know, that ol' Sheriff Joe new uncovered evidence thing you glommed onto and heralded like a bad skin rash when it was the latest fashion?

That good, eh?

tumblr_md3ukoOYpm1qa6g1m.gif
 
How's those dessicated flap jack titties workin' for ya, Poindexter?

Way better than the plastic globes you enjoy sucking on that'll turn into duck pin bowling balls long after everything else is gone, Casey-At-Bat. :D
 
4 adults dead in Benghazi, the Republicans can't stop talking about it.
20+ children dead in Newtown, and the Republican tell us to stop talking about it.
 
Yawn

Anything to keep from having to testify under oath about Benghazi.:rolleyes:

Dec 15, 1:58 PM EST

SECRETARY OF STATE FAINTS, SUSTAINS CONCUSSION
BY MATTHEW LEE
ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, who skipped an overseas trip this past week because of a stomach virus, sustained a concussion after fainting, the State Department said Saturday.

The 65-year-old Clinton, who's expected to leave her job soon after serving as America's top diplomat during President Barack Obama's first term, is recovering at home after the incident last week and is being monitored by doctors, according to a statement by aide Philippe Reines.

No further details were immediately available.

The statement said Clinton was dehydrated because of the virus and that she fainted and sustained a concussion. She will continue to work from home in the week ahead and looks forward to being back in the office "soon," the statement said.

The Senate Foreign Relations Committee said it won't hear from Clinton as planned at a Thursday morning hearing into the Sept. 11 attack against a U.S. diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador. She also was scheduled to testify that afternoon before the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

Clinton's aides on Saturday informed the Senate committee chairman, Sen. John Kerry, about her health, and the Massachusetts Democrat "insisted that given her condition, she could not and should not appear" as planned, said Kerry spokeswoman Jodi Seth. Senior department officials are expected to testify instead.

Clinton backed out of a trip to North Africa and the Persian Gulf on Monday because she was sick. She caught the virus during a recent visit to Europe.

She's known for her grueling travel schedule and is the most traveled secretary of state, having visited 112 countries while in the job.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-12-15-12-28-49

HELP, I’VE FALLEN AND I CAN’T TESTIFY ABOUT BENGHAZI! “I can only think of 2 reasons why her people would let us hear this story that she fainted, addled her pate, and can’t face up to Congress on Benghazi: 1. She’s not going to run for President, or 2. What she would have to say about Benghazi is more damaging than this effort to avoid testifying.”
 
HELP, I’VE FALLEN AND I CAN’T TESTIFY ABOUT BENGHAZI! “I can only think of 2 reasons why her people would let us hear this story that she fainted, addled her pate, and can’t face up to Congress on Benghazi: 1. She’s not going to run for President, or 2. What she would have to say about Benghazi is more damaging than this effort to avoid testifying.”


wanna bet someone left a horse head on her bed?:D
 
PS: Oh, and I wanna know that's one thing I don't have to lift up to look for the remote when it gets lost either. Nome sayin' Julius?:rolleyes::D

Too bad you can't say the same thing for your own little personal remote when you go stand in front of a toilet to take a piss. :eek::D

4 adults dead in Benghazi, the Republicans can't stop talking about it.
20+ children dead in Newtown, and the Republican tell us to stop talking about it.

tumblr_mdc4zxoTS31riiw1do1_250.gif
 
HELP, I’VE FALLEN AND I CAN’T TESTIFY ABOUT BENGHAZI! “I can only think of 2 reasons why her people would let us hear this story that she fainted, addled her pate, and can’t face up to Congress on Benghazi: 1. She’s not going to run for President, or 2. What she would have to say about Benghazi is more damaging than this effort to avoid testifying.”

Kidnapping;)
 
Back
Top