New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
New/Old Literotica author

Hi guys, it's been a long time since I've been here, but i've been a wee bit busy in the E-Book community.

My ex hubby was into the Lifestyle while I much prefer to be a voyeur. *evil grin* I love to watch videos online.

Okay, what I'm doing on the BDSM talk thread is getting information to make my stories more real... to allow the reader to experience the passion, the feel of being bound and helpless and the caress of the lash or whip.

Hello all

I've been an off and on lurker on Literotica and here for a few years. I've been fascinated with BDSM for years and all of my fantasies are as a submissive to a stern but warm woman...lately someone from work who takes me in ..boss, law firm partner, or the like.

I enjoy the stories and pics here. Thanks for creating such a welcoming place.

: )

G'Morning!

Lately i have been more and more intrigued with the idea of being the more dominant one in a relationship and the more i think about it the more i want to explore it.

I'm 22 years old (which i know is quite young) currently stationed in Japan so the only thing available would be online or possibly even over the phone which i would enjoy quite a bit as well. Im looking to explore and see just how much dominance you can have while it being a long distance situation.

Not only am i interested in the pure dominance aspect but would also like to get to know whomever decides to reply to this.

Not sure if this explained everything it was supposed to but if you have any questions or if you are interested just let me know : ) I'm up for anything and i cant wait to see whats out there.

G'Morning!

Lately i have been more and more intrigued with the idea of being the more dominant one in a relationship and the more i think about it the more i want to explore it.

I'm 22 years old (which i know is quite young) currently stationed in Japan so the only thing available would be online or possibly even over the phone which i would enjoy quite a bit as well. Im looking to explore and see just how much dominance you can have while it being a long distance situation.

Not only am i interested in the pure dominance aspect but would also like to get to know whomever decides to reply to this.

Not sure if this explained everything it was supposed to but if you have any questions or if you are interested just let me know : ) I'm up for anything and i cant wait to see whats out there.

Welcome...

Being dominant is (partly) about being centred and confident. You don't have to be centred and confident in your whole life, but don't do things in a scene, with a sub, you're not confident about. Expand your limits slowly. Learn what you can get away with. Dominance/submission is (mainly) a performance directed and produced by the dom, which surfs the edge of the sub's willingness to submit; you're seeking to find that place where you've pushed her further than she'd thought she could ever be pushed, but not actually as far as she's willing to go.... for a younger, less experienced dom, an older, more experienced sub who knows what she needs is an asset. She can teach you a lot.

Best of luck. Enjoy. There are plenty sub girls in Japan (and, it seems, in the US military). Real life belt on arse, cock in cunt, is way better than phone or internet.

Welcome...

Being dominant is (partly) about being centred and confident. You don't have to be centred and confident in your whole life, but don't do things in a scene, with a sub, you're not confident about. Expand your limits slowly. Learn what you can get away with. Dominance/submission is (mainly) a performance directed and produced by the dom, which surfs the edge of the sub's willingness to submit; you're seeking to find that place where you've pushed her further than she'd thought she could ever be pushed, but not actually as far as she's willing to go.... for a younger, less experienced dom, an older, more experienced sub who knows what she needs is an asset. She can teach you a lot.

Best of luck. Enjoy. There are plenty sub girls in Japan (and, it seems, in the US military). Real life belt on arse, cock in cunt, is way better than phone or internet.

Amen brother, amen,
Welcome to da party pal

I like both, but my preference is Western. Four legged and winged. There's just something about the strength and wisdom that reach out to me.

Ah! My fav are the Eastern which strike me as also having great strength and wisdom.

:rose:

Sneaking back in

~smiles and waves shyly~

i put my introduction up about a month ago and immediately went on vacation. So now i feel bad so thank Y/you A/all that greeted me, i hope i get to know E/everyone and look forward to the great times ahead of me.

Oh and Snoozebutton2 there was a very special blush for You. It's nice to be drooled over makes O/one feel very special.

Welcome back, Lyleths_rose.

Generally speaking we don't bother with the A/all sort of typing here unless you are required to or just like to.

:rose:

Welcome back, Lyleth. n_n

But why the A/a and Y/y kind of typing?

~smiles and waves shyly~

i put my introduction up about a month ago and immediately went on vacation. So now i feel bad so thank Y/you A/all that greeted me, i hope i get to know E/everyone and look forward to the great times ahead of me.

Oh and Snoozebutton2 there was a very special blush for You. It's nice to be drooled over makes O/one feel very special.

Welcome back, will pump you later.....for info on vacation. :)

Mostly out of repect, i don't like stepping on toes or anything. Relatively new here so just trying to be polite.

Thank you FurryFury for letting me know it isn't required. Makes typing so much easier and faster.

Heya

*smiles*
Hi,
I'm not sure what to say. I started reading this thread about an hour ago and realized I needed to wake up early to catch classes - so I'm posting here because if I let myself go to bed and think about it I might chicken out.
I'm Lapidoth. I'm a very new member to Literotica but I've been reading posts and stories here for years. I'm still young and always interested in learning. I hope I'm not rambling on too much. I'm short, slim, can look androgynous, with slender strong hands and and a wicked grin.
I'm good at answering specific questions, but bad at just spewing.
I'm mostly a sub but occasionally switch and glad my boyfriend enjoys Domming. This forum has helped me come to understand myself in a lot of ways. I just wish I'd understood more of what I want/need earlier in my life. At the moment I'm into the lighter stuff - but tend to fantasize about stronger/heavier/too tired to think of word activities. I love to read, write, draw, learn....ok, going to read a bit and then go off and sleep.
So, yeah. Hey to all of you and thanks.

- Lapidoth

In my typical fashion, I didn't even look at the top of the thread to see the nice invitation to introduce myself - I just jumped right on in. I never read instructions, but sometimes I do follow them. Hello ;)

In my typical fashion, I didn't even look at the top of the thread to see the nice invitation to introduce myself - I just jumped right on in. I never read instructions, but sometimes I do follow them. Hello ;)

Right, well, if New Zealand is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean you've obviously hired a very large tugboat since last I looked - I'm sure I put it in the lower left hand corner. And we don't lash people with tongues here, only whips and belts.

But apart from that, welcome.

I posted a bit of a hello elsewhere but I'll properly introduce myself here.

All of my erotic writing is on my blog thus far, I've not written anything just for Literotica (yet. I have one, but it's not been approved). I've had a sex blog for a little over a year now.

I also review sex toys for the blog; I'm really knowledgable about most toys and I like helping people pick something out. So if anyone ever has a question about toys, feel free to ask for my advice :)

I am not new by any means but I have been away from the internet for several years so I wanted to stop in and say hello to my old friends here.

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back