Dawning of Dangerous Curves

MurrayZPC said:
Ooo 3 in a row..
anywhere special ;)

ofcourse they are yours...
well, i'd let you put them where you want but i'm scared, sooooo
i'll just blow them your way, and where they fall they fall ....

:D

dawn_of_night said:
goood Looord!
hahaha
get outta here!
not surewhat you're doing posting .....
I dont even like cherries... b ut OMG! i could learn real quick i'm sure. :D

Cherry was fun. Lots of puns about him taking my cherry, etc. Soft touch of his lips on my skin as his teeth grasped for the stem. It wasn't really IN my butt, not very far in, just sort of ON the crack really. Felt strange, but oh so NICE!

As to how a cherry wound up on my ass: we were slolwy dripping an ice cream soda onto each other and licking it off, the cherry fell out of the glass and rolled and just landed between my cheeks, I dared him to get it off me wihout using his hand, I pictured him just pushing it aside with his cock, which spends a fair amount of time "back there" anyway, but he surprised me by using his teeth to grasp the stem instead!

Went back for round 2, that was just a nice slow "normal" missionary style, sweet but romantic and sexy.

I think I finally wore the poor boy out! ;) Not to mention tiring myself, too, a little (but not s much as him)!

He's asleep and I've got laundry going. Fave TV show (Ugly Betty) on in a few minutes! So good night my friend!

BMW

bangmywalls said:
Cherry was fun.
He's asleep and I've got laundry going. Fave TV show (Ugly Betty) on in a few minutes! So good night my friend!

BMW

goodnight! :) I'm glad you enjoyed your desert. :rose:

dawn_of_night said:
goodnight! :) I'm glad you enjoyed your desert. :rose:

Hi Dawn

I just thought of something. Since you liked my description of our "food sex" I thought you might be interested in a thread my KKE started no too long ago, about another way we have fun for food:

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=507452

It generated a lot of debate about sugar, but I'm skeptical since the popsicle never actaully contacts skin pores, only the coldness of the mouth makes contact. And the popsicles we use are sugar-free anyway! But it still drew a lot of debate anyway!

Commericals are over & Ugly Betty's back on, so good night.....again!

:rose: BMW

dawn_of_night said:
personally, i suggest frozen bananas... but that's just my two cents....

Bananas, cucumbers, zucchinis, asparagus spears, celery stalks, corn cobs...........

No wonder they call her MOTHER nature. Like any hetero woman, she seems to LIKE such long cylindrical objects! :cathappy:

Oh and mushrooms, I mean could Mother Nature BE more obvious about what's on her mind? LOL

Last edited:
bangmywalls said:
Bananas, cucumbers, zucchinis, asparagus spears, celery stalks, corn cobs...........

No wonder they call her MOTHER nature. Like any hetero woman, she seems to LIKE such long cylindrical objects! :cathappy:

Oh and mushrooms, I mean could Mother Nature BE more obvious about what's on her mind? LOL

hmmm, interesting insight there....

dawn_of_night said:
hmmm, interesting insight there....

I dunno, I guess when you've been playing with your man, both of you covered in chocolate syrup and whipped cream amd ice-cream soda, all afternoon, I guess your mind starts thinking about all sorts of other links between food and sex! I do kind of get amazed at how certain musshrooms have a shape so close to what sits atop a man's shaft, it's amazing to me how certain shapes in nature reappear for very different purposes.

This may sound strange, but after two hours in the afternoon and another hour last night, I've actually had enough sex...for now. I feel happy and satisfied, I feel loved and in love, and I'm ready to get up and go to work now. I actually don't need or want sex at this moment, which is unusual for me in early morning.

I'm sure I'll feel differently by tonight, though. About 3 or 4:00, I'll be winding down the day's projects at work, and my mind, as it so often does at that hour, will likely start wanderng to being home in my man's loving arms. Driving home I'm likely to get a pleasant tingling under my panties, as I so often do, just thinking about what's under his boxers. But right now I'm completely satisfied, my husband gave me all that I wanted and needed, and then some, he made me very happy and content, I feel at peace and I don't need anything particularly at this moment. That's a very NICE feeling to have, that all my intense horniness has been sated.....for now.

:rose: BMW

Last edited:
good evening everyone....
Bang, Clutch, Murray, who else i'm missing...
what's the scoop for this evening?

dawn_of_night said:
good evening everyone....
Bang, Clutch, Murray, who else i'm missing...
what's the scoop for this evening?

Hi Dawn

Can't speak to where Clutch and Murray are, but I do know my darling Bang conked out and is fast asleep:

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=754642

She'll probably tell you it was the long work hours that wore her out, but maybe just too many ice cream sodas and cherries yesterday? ha, ha

It's pretty quiet around the Pic board tonight. Would you like to just entertain each other for a while?

As you can see, I'm, ummm, UP for just about anything right now, LOL

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=754579

The KittyKatEater

Last edited:
kittykateater said:
Hi Dawn

Can't speak to where Clutch and Murray are, but I do know my darling Bang conked out and is fast asleep:

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=754642

She'll probably tell you it was the long work hours that wore her out, but maybe just too many ice cream sodas and cherries yesterday? ha, ha

It's pretty quiet around the Pic board tonight. Would you like to just entertain each other for a while?

Yes yes, sounds good, i knew i was forgeting someone. sorry KKE.
SOunds like the two of you had quietthe evening. She didn't seem to like my idea of the frozen bananas.... :(
i personally love it! :eek:

dawn_of_night said:
Yes yes, sounds good, i knew i was forgeting someone. sorry KKE.
SOunds like the two of you had quietthe evening. She didn't seem to like my idea of the frozen bananas.... :(
i personally love it! :eek:

We seem to have cross-posted, before I could link to my photo. Hope you like it! :D

I thnk my wife might have told you I'm an author. I have a chance to try to sell some of my books tomorrow, so I hope that goes well. It's only about 30 miles from home. I've been packing up books and getting ready. It means spending the day away from my sweetheart, though--since I'll be busy hawking books, she decided there's no point going with me tomorrow.

kittykateater said:
Dawn? You still there?

How was your day? What R your weekend plans?

yeah sorry, i was in transit, i should have mentioned that :)
i worked today, we had a hell offa day. register went down. long story, hopefully theyve got it fixed beforei get there tomorrow.

i was taking care of a friend lawn, she no longer lives in town, due to business. they still own the house though. anyhow, i'm planning a mini vacation starting tommororw at 7 :D
ill be away from work, until thrusday!! who's excited about that!!! i am! i am! :D

yeah i've not read anything of yours, but i should probabbly do that... she has mentioned you are a wonderful authoer.

dawn_of_night said:
yeah sorry, i was in transit, i should have mentioned that :)
i worked today, we had a hell offa day. register went down. long story, hopefully theyve got it fixed beforei get there tomorrow.

i was taking care of a friend lawn, she no longer lives in town, due to business. they still own the house though. anyhow, i'm planning a mini vacation starting tommororw at 7 :D
ill be away from work, until thrusday!! who's excited about that!!! i am! i am! :D

yeah i've not read anything of yours, but i should probabbly do that... she has mentioned you are a wonderful authoer.

I thought maybe I had upset you, or with only me on you didn't want to bother. But now I understand. Glad you're back on.

Time off is always good. I had no time off for nearly a year, now in business for myself I set my own schedule. The downside is, imcome's no always steady. But we're doing OK and if we can hang in with sufficient income to live on for about another 18 months we'll be doing VERY well, due to a real estate deal around that time.

Last edited:
dawn_of_night said:
up, down, all around....

Oh? And just exactly what would you like to be putting that pretty smile of yours up, down, and all around, darlin'?

This wouldn't have anything to do with what's in MY photo now, would it? :D

kittykateater said:
I thought maybe I had upset you, or with only me on you didn't want to bother. But now I understand. Glad you're back on.
not that kind :) I enjoy talking to both of you. One on One time is great too. :)
That's cool. Money is nice. Unfortunatly it doesn't grow on trees.

I want my own business. i like seting my hours, i can't do that now, not as freely as i'd like atleast.

what kinda things do you write? books i'm sure but what?

kittykateater said:
Oh? And just exactly what would you like to be putting that pretty smile of yours up, down, and all around, darlin'?

This wouldn't have anything to do with what's in MY photo now, would it? :D

now now... i think in order to remain safe i must plead the 5th.... :kiss:

dawn_of_night said:
kittykateater said:
not that kind :) I enjoy talking to both of you. One on One time is great too. :)
That's cool. Money is nice. Unfortunatly it doesn't grow on trees.

I want my own business. i like seting my hours, i can't do that now, not as freely as i'd like atleast.

what kinda things do you write? books i'm sure but what?

I actually write books on various types of hstorical vehicles. It's a limited market but I enjoy it and have done it for a very long time.

I also write "how to" instruction manuals for electronics hardware and realted software. That pays much better and is my main focus, it pays most of the bills.

I was editor and publisher of an old car magazine for 20 years, had only 500 paid subscribers so not a big money maker either.

I've also written two books of erotic short stories and two erotic novels but can't seem to get them published. I was negotiating to write for a satellite radio station, but all but my last idea has been rejected, my most recent idea has gotten no response yet so doesn't look promsing.

kittykateater said:
I was editor and publisher of an old car magazine for 20 years, had only 500 paid subscribers so not a big money maker either.

that's awesome. i love old iron! i've a 54 chevy pick up not in runnig order, but would like ot make it that way

have youpublished your erotic stories here? i'm to lazy to look figure it'd be easier to ask.
:)

dawn_of_night said:
that's awesome. i love old iron! i've a 54 chevy pick up not in runnig order, but would like ot make it that way

have youpublished your erotic stories here? i'm to lazy to look figure it'd be easier to ask.
:)

I have some stories here, but not the ones I've tried to get published. I'm too lazy to look them up right now, either.

I own and restored a fire truck that was made in 1953. It's BIG--25 feet long, 8 feet wide, over 8 feet high, weighing nearly 8 tons! The 54 pickup sounds cool!

kittykateater said:
I have some stories here, but not the ones I've tried to get published. I'm too lazy to look them up right now, either.

I own and restored a fire truck that was made in 1953. It's BIG--25 feet long, 8 feet wide, over 8 feet high, weighing nearly 8 tons! The 54 pickup sounds cool!

that's awesome... who doesn't like 'em a firefighter.... ;)
yeah, the truck is awesome i just wish i had it restored....
she's in peices right now...

yeah, i'd like to get published/posted here, my stories that is...
i took time off from writing, not that i'm that great at itanyhow, to start the pic thread, i've not gotten back to it yet...

i get bored easily, i'm sure switchign back and forth will keep me occupied for a minute or two :)

Back