Deep Throated for the first time!

FoxxyLeigh

Virgin
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Posts
20
Hey everyone, a lot of you don't know me but I'm a bi crossdresser from SC. Also a bigger girl than most but I still love dressing and pleasing a guy. Anyway, I needed to get this out somewhere, but this is the only place i know to do it.

Today I hooked up with a guy while I was dressed up and we went back to my place for a bit. Things got hot on the couch and I wound up going down on him. Well, he got a little rough, which I never mind the rough stuff but usually when a guy tries to shove me on his cock, I have a problem with it, so does my throat. This time, however, despite the fact this guy was the biggest I'd ever had in my mouth I was able to take him all the way to the base. It felt so good and I felt so triumphant. In fact, it was so good for him he exploded all over my face, making this quite possibly the messiest moment I've ever experienced and I loved every second of it.

I had to tell someone about it, so here you go lit. I have the end result picture too as a memento. I really hope it doesn't become the only one!
 
I don't know, I'm a bit shy about the way I look. Maybe if I get some more responses like that I'll post it.
 
Only post the pic if you are comfortable, but that being said, you did mention it. Don't blame us for wanting to see something erotic and sexy!
 
I guess I can show it off by linking it. Hope everyone enjoys it. He really took the makeup off me. :kiss:
 
Last edited:
---------------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
you look so sexy with cum on your face:) it also feels good to deep throat it as he cums and feel it shoot down your throat too. Good job on doing though. If i ever get up your way you can alway deep throat me :) you are so sexy.;)
 
I'm glad you all approve. Maybe there's a chance I'll post some more at some point. I really want to get a threesome going but it's tough to arrange when you don't know that many people into girls like me.
 
girls like you

I have to wonder what you meant by ' not many people into girls like me'? I would like to meet some real gurls, I have met a few thru chat rooms, etc, but only one was a gurl by my own definition, the others were guys that didnt even bother to shave before meetings, looked like a guy in women's pants, not really feminine at all. I know we all have our own definition, our qualities that we like, or prefer. just wondering what you meant.
I might sound redundant if I echoed the others comments that said you looked too sexy in your photo, but you do
 
I have to wonder what you meant by ' not many people into girls like me'? I would like to meet some real gurls, I have met a few thru chat rooms, etc, but only one was a gurl by my own definition, the others were guys that didnt even bother to shave before meetings, looked like a guy in women's pants, not really feminine at all. I know we all have our own definition, our qualities that we like, or prefer. just wondering what you meant.
I might sound redundant if I echoed the others comments that said you looked too sexy in your photo, but you do

I don't know, usually guys get intimidated by the fact that I've got more cushion for the pushin and I'm as tall if not taller depending on the heels. Either that or they just want tiny girly boys, which there's nothing wrong with that if that's what you prefer, but sometimes I don't feel like I'm given the time of day because of my build. Despite the fact I shave, do my makeup and take care of myself before meeting with someone.
 
Omg, doesn't it feel amazing when your throat opens up and takes it whole. I have to fight my gag reflex but its amazing.
 
I think you look great. I'd do you without thinking twice.
 
Nice

Well for me the guy I suck is about 5 and a half so I can go all the way down. I need to find a biger one to try on:D
 
:cool:
Well for me the guy I suck is about 5 and a half so I can go all the way down. I need to find a biger one to try on:D

I would say you do, just because it's such a rush during and after. I'm still trying to come down myself!
 
For your sake. I'm glad that you enjoyed it, but I can't, for the life of me, understand the appeal of having someone cum on your face. It's such a waste of good semen. As a cocksucker, my preference is always for the guy to cum in my mouth or, since I love to deep throat, all the way down my throat. Much cleaner, and also nutritious! And it tastes good too.
 
I can't say that I enjoy clean though, it's always much more fun getting messy. That's just me though. :D
 
more cushin for the pushin

FOr all the 3 zillion people on this earth, there are 3 zillion varities in individual tastes, or preferences, whether it be height, weight, color, hair type, eye color, whatever. I have dated many different types, been married to 2 different ones, what each person finds attractive is so hard to qualify. If there was only one standard for pulchritude, there would not be so many museums. Some like the sultry look, others a goth type, or the rather refreshing person next door look. whatever. But the one thing that is most condusive to the majority, is a genuine warm smile, from deep inside.
Keep smiling
 
4.1.gif
very envious of you!
 
Back
Top