The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just tired from running in that wheel all day.

It's got lasers.

tumblr_lwmotzH5pf1r50ctdo1_500.gif

You ever try sneaking a laser-wielding shark into a building?!

A laser mouse is so much more convenient.
Unless it sneezes.
Then you have a new pocket.
And no reason to shave.

Case in point, men should not carry a laser mouse in their pockets.

You ever try sneaking a laser-wielding shark into a building?!

A laser mouse is so much more convenient.
Unless it sneezes.
Then you have a new pocket.
And no reason to shave.

You should probably construct some kind of Cyclops-like visor for the mouse so that doesn't happen. Shouldn't be that hard to get a hold of that much ruby and mold it into a visor-shape, right?

You should probably construct some kind of Cyclops-like visor for the mouse so that doesn't happen. Shouldn't be that hard to get a hold of that much ruby and mold it into a visor-shape, right?

And who would handle the visor?

I will admit, "I have a laser snake in my pants" sounds more approachable and intriguing than the same sentence, sans laser.

See? Told you. The curiosity alone would lead to interested peeks.
And then you pounce.

LT: Having been sucked into Downton Abbey, what will I do without the second season?! Where is it, Netflix? Not like I have time for it anyway.

EEEEEEEEEEK!!!
jumps up on chair, in a panic

(note: I am not afraid of mice. Only laser mice)

I will refrain from a laser snake then, although apparently that gets the ladies going.

*glances over at Faux, wondering why she is laughing at her PMs so much*

I will refrain from a laser snake then, although apparently that gets the ladies going.

*glances over at Faux, wondering why she is laughing at her PMs so much*

I NOW HAVE AN ACTUAL LASER MOUSE IN MY BOOBS!!
I have never known joy of this magnitude.

I will name him Scott and he can blow up the people I don't like.

In a parallel universe I just posted something hilarious on facebook and it got fifty likes and thirty comments. I do not live in that parallel universe.

LT~

Almost done with the opening post but I need to go make dinner so it's going to have to wait a bit longer.

LT: I would give anything for some garden fresh tomatoes right now. Summer seems ages away.

Oh god yes! Fresh sliced tomatoes and mayonnaise sandwiches! Maybe a fried egg and a slice of cheese and bacon!

Duke's Mayo! I can't even contemplate such a delicious sandwich right now, in the dead of winter. This is another thing that requires sweetea, we seem to be following a pattern here...

I think I drank my body weight in sweet tea when I moved down here. I've gotten away from it lately though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back