Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popping into this boring ass thread again....guess its too much for horny 50 year old woman to post in this thread. I love when woman get freaky by discovering their hidden sexual urges. Ohhh well check back later- the rest of you go back to sleep.
 
Hello, I'm John 52 currently residing in Arizona, but traveled and lived around the world. would love to chat and share my experiences from different and diverse cultures. who said sex is the same all over the world? They lied.
 
Hello, I'm John 52 currently residing in Arizona, but traveled and lived around the world. would love to chat and share my experiences from different and diverse cultures. who said sex is the same all over the world? They lied.

Why don't you start a thread and tell us all your stories -
 
Why is it that us 50 year olds are here posting on Friday night and not out having some fun? What is wrong with this picture. lol.
 
A Reintroduction

Hello again, 55 from Michigan. Looking to trade stories with a mature lady
 
Good morning all.

It is miserable hot here...under a heat advisory until tonight.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend! :)
 
80 degrees now at 6 am

and supposed to hit 100 with an index of 108 later...at least! Gimme AC and lots to drink!

B:devil:
 
Over 50's

Here in Newquay Cornwall it is overcast but warm. Too warm to wear anything whilst doing the housework. Must be carefull with the steam iron though. If you think of anything more interesting to do mail me.
 
I guess everybody in the mid-atlantic states are going to be very steamy today. I got yard work to do so if nobody hears from me for a while, send help. lol
 
Good Morning ! A beautiful sunny and cool A.M. here in central New York. Male/60 along for the ride.......
 
Hi, brand new to Literotica – so glad to find a “home” while I learn the ropes. I’m 54 (wow, sounds so old) married and my husband thinks I’m in the office working ;~)
It’s difficult when your long-term (33 years!) partner is not available sexually – he’s very sick. I would never hurt him with an affair, so it is nice to find this place and so many people to talk to -

I so know this feeling, but am ready.
 
I didn't see this thread when I joined Lit.
55, live in Georgia at the moment, but have lived in a number of different states.
 
An older thread worth reviving

51 yo guy here, from Richmond, VA. Hope to find some locals on here.
 
Hello, well qualified by age here

Maybe even over-qualified.

60 year old man from the UK here.
 
Socal

I am 58 in Southern California. Looking to find an older woman to chat and exchange stories....naughty stories that is.

For those of you in inclimate weather.... its partly cloudy and 70 here... :) and probably will be that for another month or two... Gotta Love It!

Send me a PM so we can see if our imaginations can connect.....
Zeke
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top