bi handjob buddies

Jack off buddy, woo hoo

Never tried that, but it sounds so fun ;) Indiana here! Hot cum spraying all over ourselves, dripping down our chests..hot cum puddles everywhere!

605, 57701

Would like to have a jo buddy. Not into giving oral or sex, but the idea of stroking someone as they stroke is very arousing.

734/313 area (Metro-Detroit) Never been or tried, but my gosh the thought of a j.o buddy REALLY gets me worked up, i mean rock solid just thinking about it!

I hope that's a good sign?! hahah Anyone in the area?

Never tried that, but it sounds so fun ;) Indiana here! Hot cum spraying all over ourselves, dripping down our chests..hot cum puddles everywhere!

605, 57701

Would like to have a jo buddy. Not into giving oral or sex, but the idea of stroking someone as they stroke is very arousing.

Sounds like your typical back row of seats in your typical x-rated movie theater. Everybody's strokin', but not everybody's strokin' themselves....

I had a jack off session with a good friend wile watching a video of him fucking his wife. It was great then he talked me into letting him suck me hard again only this time I came in his mouth.

Now he wants to take a video of him sucking my cock. I'm not sure if I want that. Any thoughts?

Now he wants to take a video of him sucking my cock. I'm not sure if I want that. Any thoughts?
sure, you don't need to include your face or any identifiable features. you could even shoot it POV (point of view...as you see it) instead of staged

not sure I'd want to be on camera, but watching and participating would be fun. . .what part of IL? Central here.. .

any one in southeast nm? I love to try another man I have fantasized about it since the second time i came in my hand. I love the taste of my cum and would love to try some one else:eek:

Back