Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ok, it's time to use the ignore function. I've only done that once before, so it grates me to do so. Nothing else for it, though, for the sake of my own sanity. :(

Lou

P.S. It's nobody on the AH.

Tatelou said:

P.S. It's nobody on the AH.

Glad to hear that. I was nervous for a minute there.

(But now that you're on the warpath, maybe I better be a more careful stalker from now on.) ;)

McKenna said:
No, no. I was being a bit facetious. I've a Mr. McKenna in r/l who curls my toes like no other. I just keep finding out about AH relationships, and feel like I'm the only one who's behaving herself.

:D :devil:

I realized this might have sounded a bit "holier-than-thou." I didn't want or mean to offend anyone. It's not that I've never cyber-flirted or shagged or whatever, I'm just not currently occupied in that vein. (If you've ever seen Mr. McKenna, you'll understand why!) I come here to unwind and entertain myself, and occasionally flirt with Gauche just so Perdita has a reason to get after him. :D

Carry on, AH cyber-shaggers. At least it's physically safe sex. :)

I wonder if those hard boiled egg peeler gizmo gadget doo-hickeys really work.

McKenna said:
I come here to unwind and entertain myself, and occasionally flirt with Gauche just so Perdita has a reason to get after him. :D

Whoo hoo me then. Twice.

Gauche

Pluto's orbit

Pluto's unique orbit causes it to periodically come within the orbit of Neptune. Pluto was the eighth planet from the Sun from February 7th, 1979 through February 11, 1999. Now Pluto will remain the ninth planet through the 23rd century.

I can't wait.

Re: Pluto's orbit

Edward Teach said:
Pluto's unique orbit causes it to periodically come within the orbit of Neptune. Pluto was the eighth planet from the Sun from February 7th, 1979 through February 11, 1999. Now Pluto will remain the ninth planet through the 23rd century.

I can't wait.

I love these useful snippets of info. Cheers, Ed! :D

Re: Pluto's orbit

Edward Teach said:

I can't wait.

Great, more Trivial Persuit ammo! :cool:

Colleen Thomas said:
I really, really , really need to get laid.

I don't.

And that is a rare thing indeed for me to say. I really don't think I could take anymore today...

Ouch.

:D :devil: :cool:

Lou :kiss:

P.S. Sorry if that makes you feel even worse. :p

I keep hoping in my heart of hearts --even though I'm afraid to acknowledge it-- that within the next few months I'll get to make an announcement I've been waiting 10+ years to make.

McKenna said:
I keep hoping in my heart of hearts --even though I'm afraid to acknowledge it-- that within the next few months I'll get to make an announcement I've been waiting 10+ years to make.

:rose:

“Lenin was right. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose.”

J M Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back