Blackmailed Daughter-in-law

I thrust deeply into my beautiful daughter-in-law's pussy.

"Oh yeah babydoll," I moaned, slamming my hard meat violently forward, my balls slapping loudly against her small ass. "Yeah Sarah, your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock."

Twisting her nipples, I watched her wince and heard her whimper softly.

"Come on sweeti-pie, tell daddy how good it feels."

Moving one hand down, I began pressing and stroking her clit. Moving slowly but applying pressure, I watched her...eyes closing...breaths increasing...as her body responded to my touch.

"That's my girl....ummmmmmmmm...that's my naughty little girl."
 
I lay beneath him my legs spread wide no longer forced by his. My nipples once pink and delicate stood our red and sore sticking out farther than they ever had and feeling even more sensitive than usual.
As he continued to thrust into me I felt so full, I could feel myself becoming aroused. I kept telling my mind to shut it out, and it worked for a while, then he reached down and began to press against my clit, stroking it, then pressing it, I lost the battle at that point.
My eyes closed and my moans of pain turned to pleasure. I felt my hips start to move as if they had a mind of their own. Raising to meet his thrust, he continued his assault on my small body and I felt my resistance break down with each hard thrust he gave to me, filling me to the limit over and over again. I kept my eyes closed and tried to block out what was happening. I could hear a woman moaning with pleasure, I suddenly realized it was me.

I felt his tongue fill my mouth as he released my clit, knowing he had me,He grabbed my ass with both hands and began thrusting into me harder and harder. I started to cry out but his tongue had filled my mouth and throat. His tempo increased going faster than I thought humanly possible. I could feel my hips coming off the bed trying to keep up. I heard him let out an animalistic growl as his fingers dug into the cheeks of my ass.
 
As my thick cock continued to fuck her tight hole, she began to moan. At first it was barely audible amidst the loud squeaking noise that the bed was making. But, gradually she began moaning much more loudly...

"That's the way you like it, you little whore !!" I growled, moving my mouth to hers and slipping my tongue inside.

Her hips began rotating forward, as she tried to match my quickening thrusts. My hands reached down and grasped her small asscheeks, pulling them off the bed and slamming my hard cock into her slippery cunt.

Sliding my large hands down her slender legs, I grasped the backs of her knees and pushed them back toward her shoulders. Breaking off our kiss, I sat up and watched as my long tool slipped in and out of her fully exposed pussy.

She looked so childlike...so beautiful...so sexy...
 
My knees pushed back to my shoulders he continued to drive into me, staring down at me like I was his possesion. With his large hands pinning my thin thighs back against my body I was totally exposed to him. He used me as he disired, I was helpless to his every whim.
He thrust with long deliberate strokes, I felt so small under his control. He began to increase the tempo as he had me spread and exposed to use as he wished. I lay there and moaned under his ministrations.
"No, this can't happen" I said, in a voice I barley recognized as my own. So quiet and distant. Barley audible over the roaring in my ears.
 
Steve

OOC:

Sarah and Joe's neighbor, 6' and about 210lbs. BLonde hair and blue eys.

IC:
I left work early to try and see Sarah again. When I got home, I noticed her father in law's truck. Then he as he walked down the side of his house toward the back, he heard moaning. 'Holy shit! She's fuckin' somebody else! Damn!' with that thought he ran into the house and got his digital camera.

Steve crept around the house until he found a window where he could see the action. He used up two memory cards taking pictures of the two of them in action. He was hard watching Sarah be taken in so many different ways.

It wasn't until later when he was at home that he realized 'Holy shit!! She's fucking Joe's dad! Now I got all I need to get whatever I want, from her, and from him too.' He zipped all the pictures into archives and then emailed them to Sarah, then printed a few copies and laid them on the seat of the old man's truck. Both of them got a note too, it read:

I know what you're doing. Joe won't be happy when he finds out, and he will unless I get what I want. I'll let you know.
 
Sarah

As I lay under my Father-in-law my knees pressed to my chest, he watched in fascination as his large tool disappeared in me over and over. He kept a steady rythm showing no real emotiopn just watching as my pussy was stretched wide with each thrust. I lay there under him begining to feel more aroused trying to control my emotions and not let it happen.

Then I heard the familiar ding of an arriving e-mail. The only people who e-mailed me were Steve, who was at work still, and my mother, I thought of the irony of my mother e-mailing me as I lay under my father-in-law being rammed over and over again.

He continued to work in and out of me not acting as if he even notices the sound or cared which from the look of fascination on his face he neither cared nor noticed, He just continued his ministrations to my small delicate body which he was using as his very own plaything.
 
Sarah's breathing increased as my cock continued slipping in and out of her slick pussy. Her beautiful eyes stared up at me, the look of pain now replaced by one of building pleasure.

Watching my thick tool disappear into my small daughter-in-law, I began quickening my pace. The springs squeaked loudly and the headboard began banging as it slammed against the bedroom wall.

"Oh yeah, Sarah," I moaned. "Take my cock, honey....UMMMMMM...yeah, Take it all."

Bending forward, I lowered my mouth to hers, pressing my lips against the softness of her young mouth. ..
 
Sarah

I felt the thrusts increase in intensity as he continued to ram his huge member into me again and again. I tried to deny the fact that I was receiving pleasure from this. He released my legs and they wrapped around his hips as he leaned into me and continued to thrust. He pressed his lips to mine which to my surprise responded to the kiss. Kissing him back, I placed my small hands on his huge shoulders as he drove into me again and again as if he would drive me right through the mattress. I could feel our bodys leave the mattress only to be driven back into it with each thrust.
 
Back
Top