men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife has only had sexual experiences with me. So for me it would be fun and sexy to see her enjoying another man, another cock. I think it would be more of a voyeur situation for me as I think she is beautiful and seeing her in action would be amazing!

Cant wait to see my slut servicing some big cocks and begging for their cum.

My husband through out our long marriage, always said he would like to see the look on my face when a new dick entered me. He said it was the greatest look he ever saw on my face. No matter how good the relationship that "first look" doesn't happen again.
It never happened because I never once fucked around with or without him there. Not that anything is wrong with it. That's just not the way we ran.
Just one point of view.....

I love this

This is a huge Turn on for me and Id love to chat about it. We do it often. Although to is not exactly easy to explain why I like this. I'm still kind of trying to figure it out. Also she is about 16 years older than me and has a lot of hot stories, numerous partners and I think that has a lot to do with it. Trying to SEE that, recreate it. I am absolutely insane about her and her body and can't get enough and I think the simple answer would be seeing her in action, seeing her be a slut. Boredom in the bedroom has a lot to do with it, it starts feeling like she's just fucking me cuz I want it and think partly it's the idea the this guy is new and she wants it. She does get quite into it anymore but was originally my idea and took a long while to get her to do it. It's just hot Cuz she's hot and trying to recreate that first raunchy fuck. And just the idea that she's willing to take another cock is hot.

My wife and I have a pretty hot situation going on right now with a co-worker of mine. He comes over about once or twice a month to fuck her. Sometimes I'm home and I get to listen to them go at it, sometimes I get out of the house and run errands while they fuck. I pick out her lingerie for her, shave her pussy, and help her get ready. It drives both of us crazy and makes her incredibly hot. She's been fucking him for almost two years and she has basically become his whore. She takes him without a condom, lets him come where he wants, and he does whatever he wants to her. She's even visits him in his office and fucks him, then comes upstairs to my office to suck me off and tell me about it. It's been a perfect situation for exploring this kind of thing because he's safe, reliable, and needs to keep everything quiet or his family will self-destruct (he's in a sexless marriage with young children in the picture). He's a prefect colleague in meetings and an absolute professional, but a few times a month he comes over and makes my wife his bitch.

I've always wanted my wife to be a little slut at a conference. She's 30, 34-24-34, in good shape and cute as hell, so she doesn't have a hard time attracting attention, but safety is always an issue with strangers. Once at a conference she left her Skype on and I watched her suck off the guy who was leading the training session in her hotel room, but it's never gone further than that. Recently, though, we found out my colleague is going out of town for a conference of his own in April, so he's going to "borrow" my wife for a night. I've always wanted to talk to her on the phone while she was sucking cock or getting fucked, so hopefully this will be a chance to fulfill those kinds of fantasies.

I never thought I'd be in any kind of "hot wife" situation, but so far it's been a lot of fun for both of us. (I've shared my thoughts about it on this thread previously.) It makes her incredibly hot, and because we aren't into withholding or cuckolding on that level, we fuck all the time. It's made our sex life really intense, and I'd like to think that we have a lot of honesty and openness, perhaps even more than we would have if we had never involved other people. Plus there is the added perk that when I met a cute younger woman who was into older men on a recent trip, I got to indulge that without any guilt.
this is awesome. I can relate we've done a lot of these kinds of things. We live in a very rural area so the possibilities are less, usually involve finding someone on the Internet, him coming over and we share her. Drives me crazy. Out of curiosity..... Does she know about the other woman?

I have to confess that when my wife and I chat about sexual topics involving another couple, the discussion of her pleasing another guy turns me on more than the woman pleasing me.

I have to confess that when my wife and I chat about sexual topics involving another couple, the discussion of her pleasing another guy turns me on more than the woman pleasing me.

I have to agree. It's seeing the wives pleasured that is the biggest excitement. Not me being with another wife

Yeah, me too! Knowing how god she looks when I fuck her, and imagining me watching from a distance (a couple of feet away)...

My wife has only had sexual experiences with me. So for me it would be fun and sexy to see her enjoying another man, another cock. I think it would be more of a voyeur situation for me as I think she is beautiful and seeing her in action would be amazing!

That was the same thing for me. I was my wife's first, but I definitely haven't been her last.

this is awesome. I can relate we've done a lot of these kinds of things. We live in a very rural area so the possibilities are less, usually involve finding someone on the Internet, him coming over and we share her. Drives me crazy. Out of curiosity..... Does she know about the other woman?

Yeah, she does. It isn't a turn on for her, though. I think she sees it as the price she pays for being a slut.

It is easier said than done. Yes, it is a fantasy that many men have but most men will leave it as a fantasy. From my practice half of those who indulged in it ended in divorce or troubled marriage. There are some strict preconditions for such indulgence won't backfire. The relationship between man and woman must very very strong from all aspects (love, trust and understanding). They should also be capable of completely separating love from sex.

Mia, Isn't it possible that the marriage was in trouble before the indulgence?

I have to agree. It's seeing the wives pleasured that is the biggest excitement. Not me being with another wife

I agree. The wife and I play with two of her girlfriends every now and again and It's always some of the best sex we have, but in my own opinion, it's so much more incredibly erotic watching her with another man. That's me though, I'm sure other guys feel different about it.

To me, it's not a humiliating situation or one where my gets all the pleasure from denying me any. When we play with a guy, we're all involved in some way or another and it takes our sexual highs to new levels.

We have a very open and trusting relationship, so watching my wife with another man isn't just about a quick fuck. I love everything about it from beginning to end. When they flirt with each other gets me just as hard as when he's pulling his spent, sloppy cock from her swollen, well fucked pussy. There's something so thrilling in the taboo of the woman whom I've shared vows with, to be the object of lust and desire for another man and even further.. to be his sexual partner.

Just... yeah. :)

I agree. The wife and I play with two of her girlfriends every now and again and It's always some of the best sex we have, but in my own opinion, it's so much more incredibly erotic watching her with another man. That's me though, I'm sure other guys feel different about it.

To me, it's not a humiliating situation or one where my gets all the pleasure from denying me any. When we play with a guy, we're all involved in some way or another and it takes our sexual highs to new levels.

We have a very open and trusting relationship, so watching my wife with another man isn't just about a quick fuck. I love everything about it from beginning to end. When they flirt with each other gets me just as hard as when he's pulling his spent, sloppy cock from her swollen, well fucked pussy. There's something so thrilling in the taboo of the woman whom I've shared vows with, to be the object of lust and desire for another man and even further.. to be his sexual partner.

Well said!

Very well put.

It is easier said than done. Yes, it is a fantasy that many men have but most men will leave it as a fantasy. From my practice half of those who indulged in it ended in divorce or troubled marriage. There are some strict preconditions for such indulgence won't backfire. The relationship between man and woman must very very strong from all aspects (love, trust and understanding). They should also be capable of completely separating love from sex.

Psycho babble crap from a professional who only observes from the outside and never participated.

Well put, Sir. I totally agree with your summary, and from the female perspective you have summed up our feelings exactly as we have enjoyed these type of experiences over the years.

I never tried to think about 'why' to much and just enjoyed it. I only got to ser her once but I was busy with his wife. The other times she had a fwb and I waited at home. I know she loved it because she got two every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back