More Angeline news

UnderYourSpell

Gerund Whore
I'm making another post so it will catch your eye.
I have been contacted by eagleyez's sister Molly and Angeline's son, Facebook may have a lot of downsides but I am grateful for without it they'd never have been able to contact me. She has asked me to pass on the news that Angeline is out of ICU and although quite ill, she is stable. Angeline is requesting that I reach out to mutual friends letting them know of her situation, and that they can reply directly to me with questions etc and I will pass them on via Molly.

oh that's such good news, annie. i didn't see this before making my other post. sending warmest wishes for all the good stuff and my love to a wonderful poet person. xxx

Just a quick note to say Angeline is now In a rehabilitation facility but too weak to be posting right now. She tires very easily.

Some positive news thanks for your efforts to keep us informed, hope you two both stay well,

oh that's such good news, annie. i didn't see this before making my other post. sending warmest wishes for all the good stuff and my love to a wonderful poet person. xxx
Me too, just stumbled to the news

Back