The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
was how damn sexy that bum is on them stairs... followed by . I get distracted too easy and then as an en cor .... ohh sparklies giggles and waves gmorning fine peoples.. hello Mr fish hey there Brit you awesome personage you !

"elation, joy, sheer pleasure, and nerves butterflies and a moisture... a twinge.. a jolt of pure..... and a sound a single sound. a microshaft bing.. and there it is She has pm`d me again.."

can this get better? i mean seriously?

Kazzy

gently gives thyrie a hug and whispers ya know where I am if i can help i will.. looks at her and smiles ok?

*gives loves and kisses to the pretty Elf* No sad panda face. :( Smiling Thryi is much better.

Lt: Dear 4 in the morning migraine,

You suck. Go fuck yourself.

Sincerely,
The Dream that should be asleep.

Thank you to both of you for the sentiment. This morning I was thinking that it must be neuro-chemical or stress related, since I couldn't put my finger exactly on a reason that I might be feeling bad. And so I was thinking that it's just something I had to get through.

But I've found myself dwelling on a situation on another board that apparently is bothering me more than I thought. I'm still fairly new to that site, not having had much time to explore or get to know many people. Part of the reason for this is real life events, and that just can't be helped. But a big part of the reason is that I seem to have picked up a stalker. This person apparently just waits for when my online indicator to show that I've logged in. Literally within minutes of my log in, I'm getting PMs from him, even if I just log in as a drive by to post a reply to a story.

I was nice to him when I first met him. He seemed sweet and friendly. And I am still being nice, but I find myself avoiding the site to not have to deal with him. I know what he wants. He wants to start a cyber sex through PM. And if I give in, experience tells me he will never let me alone.

I don't want to get him in trouble with the moderators, and I don't want to be unkind. But I need to find a way to tell him to give me some room and let me be.

Thank you to both of you for the sentiment. This morning I was thinking that it must be neuro-chemical or stress related, since I couldn't put my finger exactly on a reason that I might be feeling bad. And so I was thinking that it's just something I had to get through.

But I've found myself dwelling on a situation on another board that apparently is bothering me more than I thought. I'm still fairly new to that site, not having had much time to explore or get to know many people. Part of the reason for this is real life events, and that just can't be helped. But a big part of the reason is that I seem to have picked up a stalker. This person apparently just waits for when my online indicator to show that I've logged in. Literally within minutes of my log in, I'm getting PMs from him, even if I just log in as a drive by to post a reply to a story.

I was nice to him when I first met him. He seemed sweet and friendly. And I am still being nice, but I find myself avoiding the site to not have to deal with him. I know what he wants. He wants to start a cyber sex through PM. And if I give in, experience tells me he will never let me alone.

I don't want to get him in trouble with the moderators, and I don't want to be unkind. But I need to find a way to tell him to give me some room and let me be.

Thyri, it's not about being unkind to him, it's about being fair to you.

He's making your visit there unpleasant. Tell him to stop. If that doesn't work, tell the mods there. That's what they're there for. :rose:

He's making your visit there unpleasant. Tell him to stop. If that doesn't work, tell the mods there. That's what they're there for. :rose:

*Nods* You're right of course. Last night I figured out how to 'go invisible' as for my online status there, but that is not a permanent solution.

nods nods all serious and stuff. yep tis right what the witchy lady says . and she typed it better than i could today with such lack of sleep .. gets out soap boxy thingyamy . and stands on it... ok thyrie.. let me say this.. and listen well sweet heart.. cos its not just for you and i know theres a few others that have the same exact problem on this and other sites... so here ya go rule one look after You rule two if in doubt refer to rule one but add admin and or blocking procedures... sending the gentle "no thanks " doesnt work... been there done that ... once he/she did it ok he/she can be forgiven with being smitten twice its a bit much any more than that and he or she as i`m not sexist in this matter get the stiff words to the admin letter or block if available as admins have enough to do .. but their job is to ensure the safety and well being of the boards users.. not always easy i`ll grant you .. it s about self preservation . and pretty ladies like you should never have to avoid places due to the irresponsibility of one person if you need further prodding think about this , its ot you the kindhearted person that understands what happens if you consent to the cyber.. what if its someone that is completely new.... nieve to a fault not their own..... and he does this again.. un noticed cos the admins where not told.. So in effect you dont only save you and preserve the right to be where you wish to be without harassment but also you are protecting others...

gets off soapy box and hands it back

you know which dark corner to find me if you wanna chat any time . and i dont do speachs without damn fine reasons..

pops a gum ball bubble and smiles you know we are right just like the witchy lady says yeah ?....

kazzy xxx

why doesnt someone come up with an editor that actually bloody works ..

tears out hair lil bit and pounds fists onto the desk a lil bit then straightens and sips a lil bit of red wine.. deep breath and then...relax...

evenng all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back