Changing sexuality

RDeLajour

Virgin
Hello, so I'm bisexual, I've known since I was 16 that I'm attracted to both men and women, but lately I find myself wanting to be with more women than men. I've only been intimate with two women in the past and I find myself wanting to sleep with one more than a guy. I've read that sexuality is fluid and that it often changes over time, so I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? Sadly, I don't see myself hooking up with a woman anytime soon because it seems that all the women interested in hooking up are married and want a threeway with their boyfriend/husband. I don't think there's anything wrong with threeways but I'm not interested in that at the moment. Or they are married/attached and want this to be a secret. Anyway, I was just curious if anyone else has gone through similar. I don't know any other bisexuals in my personal life so it'd be nice to talk with others.

Sexuality is definitely fluid and can vary with age and your life situation. Your situation vis-a-vis the threeway sounds like a common one for women, from what I understand. You may want to check out binetusa.org or see Google or meetup.com for bi or LGBT groups in your area. There may very well be a nearby bar or restaurant or even some sort of social group (gardeners, gamers, hikers, etc.) that has a monthly event for bisexuals or even bi women specifically.

Good luck! :)

Hello, so I'm bisexual, I've known since I was 16 that I'm attracted to both men and women, but lately I find myself wanting to be with more women than men. I've only been intimate with two women in the past and I find myself wanting to sleep with one more than a guy. I've read that sexuality is fluid and that it often changes over time, so I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? Sadly, I don't see myself hooking up with a woman anytime soon because it seems that all the women interested in hooking up are married and want a threeway with their boyfriend/husband. I don't think there's anything wrong with threeways but I'm not interested in that at the moment. Or they are married/attached and want this to be a secret. Anyway, I was just curious if anyone else has gone through similar. I don't know any other bisexuals in my personal life so it'd be nice to talk with others.

i guess it is a problem meeting the right person , i have been with both men and women over the years and lately only with men but i did meet a woman recently who really turned me on but she is married and having an affair with a guy and wasnt really up for it although i was ,she just wanted to be friends which would have been okay if i didnt fancy her so much ,dont try too hard to meet someone and it will happen .
fingers crossed for you .x

Back