Halifax, you dirty whore, I'm coming for you.

Thoggy

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Posts
407
Hello fellow Litziens!

I am heading to the jewel of Nova Scotia, the grand city of Halifax from the 6th to the 9th of August.

I am going with some buddies for a boys weekend. This will naturally involve visiting historical sites, strolling around museums and some nature walks.

On the off chance none of that nonsense is available, we will be drinking, gambling and shouting pithy pickup lines to the ladies.

Along those lines, I would love some suggestions. Here are my specific questions:

- Where can a small group of guys go that is friendly and fun?
- Is it true that in Halifax, blowjobs are called "the Ontario treat"?
- Will my lack of fishing experience be held against me?
- What is the best pick up line for a Halifax girl?
- Is bluenose a reference to fucking outside in winter?

If perchance there are women in Halifax reading this, would you like to meet a fellow Literotfigonian? A drink might be in order.

You can take a look at my posts and stories to get a sense of what I like. If that sounds like too much work, here's the short version. I like submissive women, long walks on the beach and coming on a woman's face.

Hope to hear some suggestions! (Please note, "go fuck yerself Ontario boy", while technically a suggestion, is not actually that useful.)

I remain,

Thoggy
 
Back
Top