Cleavage

sweetgirl1994

Virgin
hi ya!

How serious is a guy when all he says is that he wants to see your breasts (not that I have anything worth checking out)?

Guys,

Is it important to have cleavage?

Last edited:
hi ya!

How serious is a guy when all he says is that he wants to see your breasts (not that I have anything worth checking out)?

Guys,

do you go for cleavage?

Cleavage is fun to look at....not my thing though...when it comes to breasts, I am a nipple man. Long, large nipples do it for me....

Seeing your breasts means, yes, he wants to see your breasts. Speaking of which … :D

Cleavage is nice but nipples … oh, nipples!

Looking at a woman's cleavage is like looking at the sun. Tempting as it may be, if you stare too long, bad things will probably happen. I like good cleavage, but a woman has beautiful eyes that need to be looked at also.

For me, it depends on the girl and her qualities. If she has nice cleavage, then yes I can enjoy looking. If she has smaller boobs, then I can focus on her nipples. If her boobs aren't her quality, then there are other qualties (both physically and mentally) that I can appreciate.

So if you're worried one way or another, you shouldn't. We can find something about you arousing.

hi ya!

Guys,

Is it important to have cleavage?

I think maybe a personality is more important, having said that, I am not averse to a nice cleavage.

I'm an ass man myself but I will never turn away from a good cleavage opportunity.

As a confessed boob man ... Who loves cleavage ... I can honestly say ALL boobs are amazing, not just big ones. And they are just one aspect of what makes a woman sexy ...

Boob loving women out here too. Breast or nipples love me both and will appreciate all sizes.

Cleavage n boobies in general are wonderful they are kinda like pizza all sorts of different types but it's really hard to find truly bad pizza or bad boobies they appeal to so many different tastes I know my mouth waters daily when I am out n about and spot some that catch my eye :D so just know that on any given day you have probably sparked some lucky girl or guys fantasies

Take care
Marie

I definitely enjoy seeing cleavage but just one of many physical qualities that I love to see.

Back