How does the bottom usually get off?

Twice I've had the pleasure of cumming without stimulation to my cock. I was on my back, legs up on the edge of the bed while he made long thrusts all the way in and out, his cock hitting my prostate perfectly. I came so hard and it was the most amazing orgasm ever. Unfortunately I haven't been able to enjoy the feeling since. Any volunteers???? ;-)
yes, the prostate orgasm has been neglected. Absolutely fantastic and very different - just from the top stroking the prostate. It's a total body experience. It goes on much longer, frequently starting before the top cums and is still going on after he finishes. The best of being a bottom.

My partner jerks me off as he fucks me. It's perfect when his hand action fits his stroke. I like to come first so my asshole gets nice and tight around his cock, giving him even more pleasure. It's such a feeling of oneness...*sigh* I love feeling his load spurt inside of me as his strong arms tighten around me...

Last edited:
yes, the prostate orgasm has been neglected. Absolutely fantastic and very different - just from the top stroking the prostate. It's a total body experience. It goes on much longer, frequently starting before the top cums and is still going on after he finishes. The best of being a bottom.

I quite agree! Nothing like my partner's thick eight inches against my button for total body pleasure! Then afterward nestled in his arms as the afterglow spreads...

It's nice to see someone that appreciates this pleasure, wordsjustnow *s*

Last edited:
The way I like to get off, in that situation, is for the top to reach around and jerk me off while fucking me, the best is when he keeps fucking me, five minutes after I get off before he cums.

Well, Im a bottom, but if you dont mind me replying since i have had no real male to male experience.

I found if i ride on top and thrust with my hips when my wife wears the strapon i can cum from the penetration alone. Just something about that angle that works.

but normally i'm not allowed to finish, so it isnt an issue for my "top" if i get off.

Twice I've had the pleasure of cumming without stimulation to my cock. I was on my back, legs up on the edge of the bed while he made long thrusts all the way in and out, his cock hitting my prostate perfectly. I came so hard and it was the most amazing orgasm ever. Unfortunately I haven't been able to enjoy the feeling since. Any volunteers???? ;-)
I heard that too it would be fun to do

i often cum form being fucked and sometimes my lover of the moment will reach round and stroke my sissy clit but if not i usually rub my clit when given permission until i cum but sometimes i am forbidden to cum which can also be delicious .

I will cum during getting fucked without having to get jerked off. I love showing my top how good they are by cuming for them

I've never cum from being fucked alone, so I've either finished myself or the top has.

Wow, robertreams, I'd love to be fucked by a top like you..

Hypothetically Speaking

Never tried this, but in as far as I have fantasized, I'd say, at least fantasizing as a bottom you could get off by letting another man get off on your ass. Pleasuring himself by rubbing one out on your backside. Good for him, and good for you. Then shooting his cum on your ass would be arousing enough to get you to mutually cum. At least I fantasize it that way.

If I ever get to be the bottom I'll let you know how I got off. All I need now is a willing top to seduce me.

I often have to jerk off after the top has cum inside me. I can't seem to stay hard when I am being fucked. Must be a submissive frame of mind...

Hands Free

My problem is that I've always been prone to uncontrollable spontaneous erections, which happen unexpectedly and for no obvious reason. My schooldays were a mess of sexual fug and hard-ons in class, I'd have to be excused to go and toss-off in the boys-room, coming out of the cubicle red-faced, certain the other guys knew what I'd been doing! I could never concentrate on school - or a career, for that endless turmoil of sexual activity in my head. Now, on a first date with a new guy, while I'm trying to appear cool, casual and laid-back, that tell-tale aching bulge at the crotch of my skinny-jeans gives the game away. He sees that, and he knows I'm a push-over. He sees that and he knows he's gonna get his cock sucked before the evening is done. And as for cumming hands free - yes, when I'm finally giving a blow-job, that's when the eroticism gets to me in that particular way, and I'm shooting off before he does...

My problem is that I've always been prone to uncontrollable spontaneous erections, which happen unexpectedly and for no obvious reason. My schooldays were a mess of sexual fug and hard-ons in class, I'd have to be excused to go and toss-off in the boys-room, coming out of the cubicle red-faced, certain the other guys knew what I'd been doing! I could never concentrate on school - or a career, for that endless turmoil of sexual activity in my head. Now, on a first date with a new guy, while I'm trying to appear cool, casual and laid-back, that tell-tale aching bulge at the crotch of my skinny-jeans gives the game away. He sees that, and he knows I'm a push-over. He sees that and he knows he's gonna get his cock sucked before the evening is done. And as for cumming hands free - yes, when I'm finally giving a blow-job, that's when the eroticism gets to me in that particular way, and I'm shooting off before he does...

Your "problem" has made me indescribably horny!

Having a lover play with my nipples, rolling them as he really takes long and slow, then faster and faster. As he gets closer , he squeezes my nipples harder and when I feel him ready to release, I will usually cum.
If he pulls out to finish 'somewhere else'..... face, then I help myself.

how I get off

I cant get hard when i take it in the ass. Im a total bttm too and I have plenty of anal orgasms, usually leak, cum from soft dick.jock or gstring when im getting fucked anyway because I don't want my lover to touch it and make me come sooner, and even went as well as it is soft, it shrinks to just the head when I getting fucked. I don't consider it that embarrassing to me, but who wabts to look at a soft shrunken boy penis during sex.

I love being on my back, legs in the air, and my male or shemale partner strokes my cock until I come while fucking me. My cock is usually soft while I'm being fucked, but does get hard when I stroke myself or my partner does the stroking.

In the past I have come only from anal sex as my partner finds the perfect angle to massage my prostate. Unfortunately, since I was treated for prostate cancer, that no longer happens.

I also love to come after my partner has finished, and wraps a hand around both our cocks and strokes until I come. His come-covered cock makes the perfect lubrication and it feels incredible.

As teenagers, what began as jerk off sessions between my best friend Larry and I quickly evolved into us exchanging handjobs and eventually blowjobs, But when it became obvious that I really liked sucking his cock which was much bigger than mine was, he stopped blowing me. From that point on, after he came in my mouth and I swallowed, he would watch as I jerked off. He suggested I should eat my cum too and I usually did. I still do.

Bottom

when i take a cock in my ass i usually cum just from being penetrated but i have not had many experiences with man on man sex so being new at it might be why i get off

Back