Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I'd seen a re-animated Ricardo Montalban.

I shot that fucker. Twelve times before he went down. He was moaning, "Cordoooooooooooooooooobaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

Awesome. Did he have that big prosthetic chest on him?

Sweet!!!

What kind of pooch?
Training her to kill zombies?

So are those indecent emails threats or promises?
Better not drink till you pass out if you intend to join Kat and I again.
We might shamelessly take advantage of you!! :devil:

A mix. Part pit bull, part lab, part dalmation (I think). Training her to alert me to their presence.

Promises, baby!

I'll drink until I'm just a bit desensitized...so that I become the human dildo.

You might? Is that a promise or a threat? :D

A mix. Part pit bull, part lab, part dalmation (I think). Training her to alert me to their presence.

Promises, baby!

I'll drink until I'm just a bit desensitized...so that I become the human dildo.

You might? Is that a promise or a threat? :D

Hmmmm, think you could train her to guard the bedroom door, too?

OOOOOOOOOOO nice!!!! sounds good to me ;)

That Darlin' is a guarantee!!! :devil:

Hmmmm, think you could train her to guard the bedroom door, too?

OOOOOOOOOOO nice!!!! sounds good to me ;)

That Darlin' is a guarantee!!! :devil:

I could. She's very protective. And doesn't mind daddy getting some action. ;)

Sounds awesome to me, too.

I love it.:cool:

Damn! I knew there was something I liked about you!!!

One of my favorite science fiction writers surmised that in a new society developing on a planet being colonized that women would be scarce...and rather than being treated as a commodity that got used, traded, sold, abused, degraded, and held down, they would flourish, be the ones with the power, control most of the politics, the social situations, and the commerce.

After all, those who didn't understand the power that the women had, went without the companionship of women. So the women chose their partners. How many, who, when, and how often.

I think I envision a similar thing happening in a world like we're talking about here. As long as they are able to defend themselves and force you to consider them as your equal and not a lesser sub-class of human, you'll respect their wishes...

One of my favorite science fiction writers surmised that in a new society developing on a planet being colonized that women would be scarce...and rather than being treated as a commodity that got used, traded, sold, abused, degraded, and held down, they would flourish, be the ones with the power, control most of the politics, the social situations, and the commerce.

After all, those who didn't understand the power that the women had, went without the companionship of women. So the women chose their partners. How many, who, when, and how often.

I think I envision a similar thing happening in a world like we're talking about here. As long as they are able to defend themselves and force you to consider them as your equal and not a lesser sub-class of human, you'll respect their wishes...

Well then.

I wish for oral lovins.

Now.

:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back