How/where do I sell used panties?

Seth's right, go viral, just not hepatitis style. Social media style.
There's probably a subreddit for this kinda thing.

Id take a dozen panties still wet from a ALS ice bucket challenge....just saying!send them the video....and then the panties...Id make a donation...to that..:devil:

Roll up, roll up, ladies of all persuasions, kinks and desires, roll up! For a limited time only you too can own a quality pair of my boxers! Yes you heard right! Available in various shades of non masculine pink, tartan and purple! Dubious stains an optional extra, photographs on request.

* terms and conditions apply, subject to legal rules and your questionable sanity.

Roll up, roll up, ladies of all persuasions, kinks and desires, roll up! For a limited time only you too can own a quality pair of my boxers! Yes you heard right! Available in various shades of non masculine pink, tartan and purple! Dubious stains an optional extra, photographs on request.

* terms and conditions apply, subject to legal rules and your questionable sanity.

Will you take a check? :D

Umm... I have no idea. You could jokingly say a vending machine if you were in Japan, but that's an urban legend.

Any ideas? Craigslist, obvs?

I am a poor, FT college student. I work approx 30 hours a week, but some expenses have come up. I am looking for another seasonal PT job, but nothing yet.

So yeah, if you or a 'friend' have any experience in this area, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I saw a website through which you could sell those. It was a UK website though, but, if you sold them for delivery to the UK or Europe, I don't see how they could legally stop you.

The idea seems sort of hot and sort of creepy at the same time. I have a hard time picturing that someone that I would want obsessing about me would buy them. Takes all kinds though. so maybe.

recently a guy posted that he wanted to buy them on CL. I chatted with him and he seemed very real but I got nervous that it was somehow a set up and I might get in trouble for selling them to him. I had a really hard time trying to find out online if it was actually illegal to do.

i said i wasn't necessarily interested in getting paid but would enjoy a gift card to purchase something he might like me to wear. He steered me back to wanting to buy from my personal collection. In the end it didn't quite seem worth the risk for $50

I love how the federal law prohibiting this uses the subjective "indecent" definition. What's indecent about two consenting adults sharing what they feel like sharing with each other? Who exactly is getting hurt with the sale or exchange of underwear?

I'll never understand why people give a shit about what adults do in the privacy of their own bedrooms. Or why prosecuters waste tax dollars chasing these things.

recently a guy posted that he wanted to buy them on CL. I chatted with him and he seemed very real but I got nervous that it was somehow a set up and I might get in trouble for selling them to him. I had a really hard time trying to find out online if it was actually illegal to do.

i said i wasn't necessarily interested in getting paid but would enjoy a gift card to purchase something he might like me to wear. He steered me back to wanting to buy from my personal collection. In the end it didn't quite seem worth the risk for $50

I can't imagine why it would be illegal to sell used panties. People sell used clothing all the time, and there is no law that says an individual has to laundry an article of clothing before they sell them. I think the authorities in this country have more pressing issues, (such as terrorism, violent crime, immigration, etc), than tracking down a woman selling panties. If you can sell your panties for $50, then do it.

FedX and UPS probably don't care.
Exactly. The ancient USA federal law prohibits MAILING such goodies via the Post Office / Postal Service, not SHIPPING them by other carriers. I know that vast quantities of used undergarments are shipped internationally -- you might be surprised where your thrift-shop donations end up. Just don't use USPS.

Hey NightL will buy them from you! He will pay you good money, he has no life or anyone to play with

Back