Whats your favorite Chocolate bar?

Valentines day tends to focus people on buying chocolates. Now that it's gone, What's your favorite? Feel free to wander into other sugar laden areas .

Mine is Reese's PB Cups hands down. For me It doesn't get better than that, unless it's dark chocolate & PB.

Snickers...It has approximately the same amount of protein, carbs, & sugar of a meal replacement bar. Plus it has a perfect balance of chocolate, caramel, nougat and peanuts.

I could really, really go for a Cadbury fruit & nut right about now.

What-Should-I-Eat-Candy.jpg

I could really, really go for a Cadbury fruit & nut right about now.

those are good. i miss the dark ones. it seems like they made them only ever so briefly, but, hey, the milk chocolates alright. still, i miss the dark option.

Since Fata took so long to answer a txt, I tried Maltesers today.

I may have found a new love.

those are good. i miss the dark ones. it seems like they made them only ever so briefly, but, hey, the milk chocolates alright. still, i miss the dark option.

They had a dark option?! I feel as though I've missed out on something momentous. And it's times like this where I wish I had money, so I could buy companies and force them to do my bidding. Like pumping out copious amounts of dark chocolate fruit and nuts.

They had a dark option?! I feel as though I've missed out on something momentous. And it's times like this where I wish I had money, so I could buy companies and force them to do my bidding. Like pumping out copious amounts of dark chocolate fruit and nuts.

yep. a few years ago, i think. they didn't last long. almost makes me wanna cry.

I am proud to say I have eaten all of the candy on that chart.

I am gonna try every piece from here before I go.

are you referring to a Cadbury fruit & nut dark or just dark?

and i'm calling bullshit on that chart for not recognizing the zagnut bars delicious coconut flavor.

Back