Wild Honey's Garden Party Frolic

If I remember correctly, larger women were seen as more attractive than slimmer women for many years leading up to around the early 1900s - this was because rich people could afford to eat better than peasants, so larger women were generally better well dressed and well groomed.
 
If I remember correctly, larger women were seen as more attractive than slimmer women for many years leading up to around the early 1900s - this was because rich people could afford to eat better than peasants, so larger women were generally better well dressed and well groomed.

Good morning! :)

I did know that fat was seen as a sign of wealth, and I believe we still see fat babies/children as symbolic in that way in some places. But it hadn't occurred to me that part of the larger women's appeal was because of their better dress and grooming habits.

Thank you for pointing that out!
 



From the Classical Art Memes page on FB.

The memes are generally very funny, but the comments are genius!
 


Goodnight and Good Morning, friends and neighbors!

May your midnight reveries and all of your daydreams be as sweet as honey! 💋
 
Don't you think they do? Think of the Rubens pictures that revel in the voluptuous, then the size 0 models. Just noting the variation in things across time and space.

It sounded like you were disparaging the variety, not applauding it. My bad!

Curvy! Let's do it! 👍

Do you know Shiva? This is going to be a blast! :cattail:

Fyi I have a lake just over yonder, we can go for a moonlit romp in our altogethers! woohoooooo

Ooooh moonlight romping with the ladies! I'm in!!

And yeah, we've met a few times in passing. :cattail:

I think it's time we look at women and say, oh you are plump and Curvy? Yayyy you are beautiful! Oh you are slender and boyish? Yayyy you are beautiful! I appreciate variety, and while I may have a personal preference, I think every woman is BEAUTIFUL in her own wonderfully unique way.

Even naked. :)

Mmmm Hmmm!! This times infinity. There should never be one set standard of beauty for all women. That kinda crap is what got us into such a mess as a society in the first place.

Wrong answer. :p But I'm assuming it's like Skype, but better?

Precisely!! :D
 
*leaves a soft lavender sachet full of snuggles, bubbles and luvins just for Honey* :heart:
 


Trekka brought me a present!:cattail:

She was inspired by my mention of the Night Captain, my dear friend who loves the water.

I think she chose very well for me, don't you?

:heart:
 
Really awesome avi!! But how does the mermaid get inside the diving suit?!
 
Back
Top