My sister is all grown up

As soon as Mom said that she and Pa were going to rest for the afternoon we exchanged glances knowing that we would be doing anything but resting as the morning had just whetted our appetite and we both wanted to fuck like rabbits.
As we went down in the elevator I stood between you and Mom shielding you from her. I whispered in your ear,
"You should take more care getting dressed you have your top on inside out and back to front. If she sees it she'll start asking awkward questions."
I managed to keep you away from Mom's searching gaze and when we reached your room it was only a matter of seconds before your top was on the floor and I had a double handful of soft silky tits. My cock pressed into the vee of your legs and rubbed around your distended clit.

"Take your time babe we have all afternoon."
We fell giggling on to the bed together.
 
As we lay there giggling we laugh thinking about the first time we saw each other naked. You had told me it was when i was 17 and i was in the shower. You said it was wrong how you felt since i was not only your sister but a minor. You said you waited till midnight, the hour technically turned 18 and found me sleeping naked. You stood next to my bed stroking and touching me and when i awoke in somewhat shock you said “sshh little sister” i then got up on my knees in my bed, liking your cock size, but thinking you’re my brother this is SO wrong. Instinct took over.

As we lie there giggling i say “oh yes i remember now i took you in my mouth like..” and with that i begin to slowly suck you for a few before backing off. I then say. “ then i begged for your cock. Like this pretty please fuck me?” Then you...
 
The memories of our first venture into the wonderful world of incest came flooding back. The apprehensive yet excited look in your eyes as you took my full eight inches in both hands and slid them along my thick veined length.
"Are you gonna suck it or not Sis?" I ask, looking deep into you eyes, reminding you that we had agreed to this. You suck my cock for starters while I play with your full pert baby tits, pulling and rolling them about and pinching your pretty pink nipples and stretching them and your tits as I feed my dick down your throat. you begin to gag and your eyes water.
"You want to swallow my cum baby?"

The first spurts of hot cream filling your throat, your Adam's apple working overtime to swallow it all.

When it's all gone, I pull out, "I'm gonna enjoy drinking from your innocent little cunt Sis"

Waiting for you to spread your legs and hold your sweet unused cunt open for me.
 
Remembering that time made my eyes light up as you spoke. There i was in my back as i slowly opened my legs to you, my brother. Felt wrong yet ok at the same time as you eyes up my smooth pussy lips. Biting my lower lip in nervous anticipation of what to expect and feel. Heart pulsing a mile a minute watching you inch closer and closer. Nervous yet a feeling if security knowing youre my big brother and you always knew best.
 
The moment that I first entered you and popped your cherry is burned into my memory, your soft wet labia opening and closing around my cock as it slid into you and the gasp of pain as I broke through, sinking deep inside you and the cry of pain changing to a small voice saying "Now fuck me hard big brother."
I obliged by pounding your tight newly deflowered cunt, we rolled and writhed on the bed becoming covered in sweat, then the dam burst and I gave you my very first load of hot steamy cum and you told me that you were cumming too.
Oh what a night we had, fucking almost continuously.
Yes I remember it well.
 
With a playful grin i say “fuck me hard now big brother missed ya since ya been gone” i lie on my back spreading and closing my thighs like a twisted game of peek a boo. The low light of the room glistens off my shaved pussy as it has grown a bit wet, perhaps out of anticipation of what ahall happwn in a few. “So big brother wore out from the trips today? Gonna just stare at it now?” I say with a giggle almost egging you on to make next move with some sibling teasing.
 
"I'll show you who's worn out"
Grabbing her ankles and pulling her down and putting her legs over his shoulders and licking his wet tongue up the inside of her thighs to her glistening wet slit.His hands grip her pointed perky tits as he poker his tongue into her dripping hold and wriggles it inside her. She gasps with pleasure as he teases her wet pink slit.
 
“Mmmmm ok ahhhh so I... i was wron...” I say panting as the tables have turned and you are the one winning the “stamina” battle now. I muffle my moans with a small pillow as yiu have to hold my hips as your tongue makes my lower half buck like a bronco. After I cum pretty hard, it seemingly gives me a second wind and over the next hour we take turns in a little “ wrestling match going from me on top grinding my pussy on your cock to you on top titfucking me, then me back on top. You cum once in my pussy and i swallow a load. We borh fall asleep exhausted. You are awoken the next morning my first my mouth on your cock sucking it, then your phone and a text from mom that reads....
 
'Danny, Ashley, your pa and I are going to have some time on our own today, so we hope you can find some way to amuse yourselves, we'll be home around seven.'

I grin broadly and show Ashley the text,

"Just imagine Sis we have the whole day to just fuck. You up for that? We could try out those handcuffs we bought the other day."

Ashley opened her legs with a smile and dipped her fingers into her sopping wet hole and offered her fingers to me to lick.

"Yeah babe that'll do for starters but I'm gonna spend all day in one hole or another."
 
Last edited:
Agyer you lick my fingers, I gasp like something is wrong, when you ask if I am alright, I teasingly say “stay inside? Not like you you must not be feeling well. Let me go call a doctor”. With that i grab my phone and duck into bathroom of the hotel room. “ I’m fine sis” you call out in confusion yet i dont answer. Moments later i emerge in the following....


http://www.malltop1.com/UpLoad/Pro_Images_02/o_High-Pressure-Sexy-Nurse-Costume-N7948_11_4_890.jpg

“ housecall for a Mr Danny ? I am nurse Ashley please remove your clothing and lie down on the bed sir so i can addres the situation” i say teying to keep a stern look on my face. You lie on bed and i take your soft cock in my hands, pick it up, let go and watch it fall to your belly. “Mmm unresponsive in genital region may be nerve damage let’s see if we can stimulate nerve endings” with that, both hands slowly rub and stroke your cock. “ how does that feel “sir””?
 
Last edited:
I give you a leering grin as I see your game of nurse and patient role play. Your hands slipping up and down my semi hard cock feels so good but I want more from you.

"You are doing quite well nurse but a little visual stimulation would make all the difference."

I reach out and pull the ties holding your top together and out pop your pert firm tits and hard swollen nipples. Holding both tits I massage them with my fingers keeping both nipples hard. Hearing you begin to pant harder I pull your head down level with my swelling cock.

"Seems as though you enjoy some stimulation as well nurse, what else do you have in mind ? "
 
“You are reacting very good to this stimulation treatment but i think we need to focus on the head as it IS the most responsive part of the penis”, i giggle hearing myself pretend to be professional woth the “penis” term. I begin to suck and focus the suction in the tip. “ i hope you dont mind sir this is not protocol but i have found in my “nurse” career this method works well”. With that I lick the tip a few times before taking your whole length snd only mildly gagging as i do. Slowly sliding my warm wet lips up and down and looking up at you to see your reaction as i lick the tip in small circular motions before taking your whole oength again.
 
I lean my head backwards as your hot wet mouth takes me deep inside and your throat vibrates and clutches my cock as you gag but try to take me deeper to really "deep throat me.

"That's it sis keep going you'll get it all down soon, I'm feeling much better now."

Suddenly my cock slides deep into your throat and I have no control over my cock as it jets my hot creamy spunk into your belly.

"WOW, that was good, what's the next part of the treatment nurse?"
 
“Still hard? That is unusual air, well only one remedy to cure that. An “incubation” treatment. Need to keep it warm for a few minutes.” With thati straddle you and slide your hard cock into my “incubator”. Giggling at my own fake medical talk, i roll my hips slowly back and forth coating it in my own juices. “Minimum of 15 minutes sir it must remain in the chamber. I have old mags for you to read so to pass the time you could...” with those words i guide your hands to my perky breasts. “How am i doing sir? Is our treatment working? Any suggestions to make your experience here better for you? We always enjoy feedback” i say laughing a bit at my cheesy attempt at the role play.
 
Your 'incubator' feels so good as it opens and lets my cock slide into the warm, wet depths of your sex.

"Are you sure 15 minutes is long enough? I'm so hard and seem to be getting harder."

I say trying to keep a straight face,

"Perhaps we should try wriggling around a bit." I twitch my cock inside you and thrust hard into you until your cervix bars me from going any further.

"I must say nurse your treatment is rather unorthodox but I like it, A LOT."
 
20 minutee you’re still hard. Biting my lower lip, from how good it feels i say “i do have one technique that helps in these rare cases sir” giggling a bit struggling to keep straight face. Still straddling you, i arch my back a bit and move my hips in a circular motion. Slow but methodical. Pretty much moving my pussy walls around your cock. I see bybthe look in your eyes that motion is gonna send you over the edge soon as the head of your cock grows more sensitive by the second.
 
Your soft wet snatch circling round my shaft , gripping me with your muscles makes me moan and grimace with the most pleasurable sensations. I grab your tits in both hands digging my fingers in the firm silky mounds, nipping your hard pink nipples between thumb and forefinger. It seems I am not the only one enjoying themselves as you grind on me and arch your back pushing your tits into my hands.

"You really enjoy your work don't you nurse? But what do you do for pleasure?" I tease you as I let loose with a hot torrent of spunk inside you.
 
Fiinally fallong out of character i moan” mmmmm big brother do I make a good nurse? I have missed you so much over the past little bit. Miss me?” I say with a grin, knowing the answer. “We got about 3 more hours till mom and dad get back. What do you wanna do now?” Semi exhausted from playing doctor, but also seemingly a second wind as well as i await your reply.
 
Last edited:
" I'm feeling much better now but so hungry I could eat a horse or a pussy."

Grinning as my finger slides along the slit of your wet snatch.

"How about you make dinner while I have a shower, or would you prefer it if you took a shower with me?"

I knew what your answer would be as you hated cooking as much as you were hopeless at it.

"Only kidding Sis, c'mon let's go and get wet, oops! I forgot, you already are."

I chuckled as I carried you squealing into the shower.

"Hold onto the shower rail and spread your legs."

I ordered and knowing what was coming you giggled and reached up to grab the shower rail and opened your legs wide as I knelt down after turning on the shower. Your cunt was so pink, wet and inviting I grabbed your ass cheeks and squeezed them pulling your eager pussy to my tongue,

"MMMMMMMMMM I bet you taste delicious as usual."

I murmured, referring to the numerous times I had eaten your pussy previously.

Your cunt did indeed taste delicious and I feasted on your meaty bat wing pussy lips, sucking each side in turn and then slurping on your juices as they trickled from your hole. I could hear you moaning and screaming as you let go with one hand and squeezed your own tits your hips jerking as the orgasm built inside you and then the dam burst and you squirted your cum all over my face.

"Time for lunch Sis, a salad will do." I grinned.
 
After having our fun alone mlm and dad arrive back and we all head out to dinner. I chose a basic pink spaghetti strap sundress a few inches above the knee and matching 3” strappy heels. As we drive i claim i fot a bit of a headache and lay my head on your lap which mom and dad think is just too cute sincecwe are in our 20’s now. There was a small blanket back there i was using to cover my head and eyes. As we drive mkm and dad are in conversation and pay no mind to you. Suddenly you feel your track pants lowered slightly and my mouth on your soft cock taking in into my mouth right there hidden under a blanket in the back seat as we drive.
 
Your mouth on my cock came as something of a surprise as Mom and Dad were no more than four feet away and even with the blanket covering up what you were doing I was sure they'd hear you slurping on my cock and balls.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Sis?" I hissed in your ear as you plunged your head down and deep throated me,

"OHHHH FUCK," I groaned out loud and Mom said,

"What was that dear?"

"Nothing Mom, talking to Ashley, She mumbled something, I think her headache's worse, look we don't want to spoil your evening let us out here and we'll get the bus home and I'll have Ashley straight to bed."

Ashley gave my cock an extra big suck to show she was in agreement with that.

"Well if you're sure we'll drop you off at the next bus stop, you make sure Ashley is well looked after, give her whatever she wants."

"Sure I will Mom but you don't know how demanding she can be."

I gave Ashley a dig in the ribs and she chuckled with a mouthful of my cock that rippled the whole length to my aching balls and my cock twitched in your hot wet mouth.
 
Last edited:
We take the bus a few stops and get off to check out a local street fair with food and artists of different types. We walk hand in hand and since you are mid 20’s and myself 18, we look similar in age and all think we are a cute couple. One of the first booths we come up upon is an artist who deals in pics of women in body paint, the type where the model looks fully clothed, but in reality is naked with painted on clothes. He offers me 50$ for us to step into a privacy booth so i can be his next “model” he tells you you can choose what painted on “attire” i would wear as you tell him....
 
I asked the artist to show me some samples and he pulled out a folder with photographs of models showing his work, some are fairly staid and don't show much but when I asked if he did more risque ones he looked closely at you and grinned,

"Sure I have one I've been working on but so far I haven't painted anyone but your girlfriend looks perfect."

Without thinking I blurted out,

"She's not my girlfriend she's my sister."

He just grinned and said,

"Whatever."

He showed me the drawing he'd been working on and my eyes lit up and I felt my cock harden in my pants.

"Does the paint come off if you rub it?"

He laughed, "Depends who's doing the rubbing and where. I want to call it 'EVE' what do you think?"

"Perfect, what do you think babe?" as I showed it to you and you blushed but nodded your agreement.

"Good let's get started, strip off behind that screen Miss,,,,,,,,,,,,? "

"Ashley, her names Ashley." I told him as you went behind the screen to strip.

A couple of minutes later you stepped out from behind the screen stark naked. I could see from the bulge in his pants that he appreciated what he was seeing then he said,

"I tell all my subjects this, You'll probably feel aroused as I work on the more sensitive areas, but don't be embarrassed, if I can help in any way, I will, just ask"

"How long will this take?" I asked

"Oh about a couple of hours, why don't you leave us to get on with it and have a look round the market?"

"Yeah ok, you gonna be alright Sis?" and I somewhat reluctantly leave you to it.
 
Last edited:
After you leave he fondles my perky breasts and runs his hands over my stomach to my crotch. “ very tight toned. Will make an excellent canvas”. I blush as my nipples stiffen from hus touch and the cool air of being exposed. I am caughtoff guard as one of his hands drifts down to my bald pussy and without warning two fingers dart up inside memakong me stand on tip toes for a moment.
“Hey what was that about” i say sternly. “Just prepping canvas my dear moisture helps paint stick”. I try to stand still as his fingers slide in and out of me for a good two minutes before he withdraws the glistening, with my juices, fingers and rubs my crotch, belly and breasts. Seemingly taking extra time in my chest coating my own body in a thin sheen of my pussy juices as he begins with his brush. First place he paints is...
 
Last edited:
The small horse hair brush glided over the soft silky skin of Ashley's left arm and he felt her shiver, he made conversation with her saying,

"My name is Paul, try to stay still please, until I get the outline done, I'll fill in the rest when I've done that." He is soon finished with her arm and filled in the detail of the leaf and the vine with delicate feathery brush strokes that make her skin tingle.

"There that's that part done, take a look in the mirror and see if you like it before we go any further, its a quick drying paint so you won't smudge it."

After Ashley had nodded her approval he grinned and informed her,

"This is one of my favourite parts where I get to hold a girls tits and she doesn't object even though she doesn't know me." His voice was rasping and didn't hide his desire.

"If you would lay flat on the couch with your arms by your sides, you can keep your legs closed for now, I'll let you know when I want to do your pussy."

He had regained control of himself and he sounded professional and businesslike but dominant in his request.

When Ashley was comfortable on the couch he began, again drawing the outline from the top of her left shoulder in one continuous flowing stroke to her right breast and then back up again to outline the stalk of the vine, deftly he added the leaves at intervals and filled in the different shades of green and the dark purple veins.

His face lit up with pleasure as he began drawing the outline of a large leaf that would cover the nipple and tip of her right tit, part way through he took a drink from the water cooler and bent over to suck Ashley's nipple, drawing it in to his cool mouth when it had engorged and swollen to a rubbery stub on the tip of her breast,

"Sorry if that startled you Ashley but your nipples needed to be hard and firm so the paint doesn't crack when I get them hard again."

He held her stiff nipple in his fingers and lifted her breast and decorated the underside and held it up for about a minute waiting for the paint to dry. He rolled the hard swollen nipple between his fingers and when Ashley began to pant he asked,

"Do you want to take a little break Ashley? All this stimulation does get too much for the more sexually active ladies and there is more to come yet we don't want you climaxing before I've finished."

He sat her up and offered her a cup of cold water from the cooler.
 
Back
Top