Why was my thread deleted?

bone251

Literotica Guru
I had a thread deleted. Was it because it was in the wrong place or something else?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

You need a lot more context here. Many boards have moderators, but not all. Rarely do the owners step in to delete things. What board did you post to? What content did it have?

You need a lot more context here. Many boards have moderators, but not all. Rarely do the owners step in to delete things. What board did you post to? What content did it have?

I posted artful images of ladies in the picture forum. As the thread is gone I have nothing to show for it.

So, you were posting pictures of yourself that were not "hard core"? That's what the Amateur Picture Feedback Board is for.

So, you were posting pictures of yourself that were not "hard core"? That's what the Amateur Picture Feedback Board is for.

Sorry to interrupt.

It's been known to happen. I'm rarely, if ever, in the Am Pics area. I've seen it happen before there and other forum areas. If the right or wrong person sees my post here,they'll likely ban me and/or follow behind saying I'm lying. Unless, of course, someone decides to delete my post or this thread. Sometimes the reasons aren't even close to the truth.

Things like that have been happening in a few of the forums more frequently the past few years. Especially on the GB. Seems to happen most often to the ones not guilty of anything. Some 'mods' have been known to ban posters simply when the posters complained about the rules not being fairly applied. In the meantime, the trollers continue to roam and causing more chaos behind the scenes.

Many posters have left because of such things when they are following the guidelines set forth. There's a reason the #s have been dropping for some time and in quality as well, until the last couple of days. The wave Literotica is on now, may not last long. I some see positive changes lately. Doesn't help when the ones leaving came back to complain their membership is not cancelled - they know the reasons for that too. Oh, there's more info that's true and worse. Former members have all the facts and they are indeed talking these days.

Just saying my 2 cents. Have a good day.

I posted artful images of ladies in the picture forum. As the thread is gone I have nothing to show for it.

I like this place and I hate to see that happen. Hopefully, you did nothing wrong. It's been known to happen. Good luck.

I like this place and I hate to see that happen. Hopefully, you did nothing wrong. It's been known to happen. Good luck.

I tried to edit, but there's a problem in this forum that won't allow me to edit. I'm told I'm wrong about that too.

What forum would it be appropriate to artful images of ladies in?

Amateur Picture Feedback is for people to post pics of themselves for feedback.

You keep saying "artful"... What's your definition of that? If pics have NO web site on them or a copyright you can post them almost anywhere. I say "almost" because some boards (like Story Feedback, Poetry Feedback, Story Ideas, or Author's Hangout are still wrong) are still wrong.

Some boards have moderators. Some don't. Some mods adhere to the site rules. Some don't. Try your "artful pics" in a new board.

I tried to edit, but there's a problem in this forum that won't allow me to edit. I'm told I'm wrong about that too.

Who told you "you were wrong about that"? No one can edit their posts in this forum. For some reason it's veen disabled for all members.

Are you the same troll who'd come to this board, Author's Hangout, and General Board bitching about conspiricy theories and whatnot against you?

Who told you "you were wrong about that"? No one can edit their posts in this forum. For some reason it's veen disabled for all members.

Are you the same troll who'd come to this board, Author's Hangout, and General Board bitching about conspiricy theories and whatnot against you?

:D No. No idea what your talking about.

But I been in/out of lit forums for about 15 yrs. And seen a lot.I'm trying to stick to the thread topic, are you?

Yeah. I probably knew it was disabled before you did. Do us both a favor and check yourself before you start false accusations. That seems to be the common them around here whenever someone speaks the truth like the OP.

But I been in/out of lit forums for about 15 yrs. And seen a lot.I'm trying to stick to the thread topic, are you?.

Back