So...you are not bi!

Shadowsdream

Dream Maker
Dom/mes and submissives

subs have you ever met or been in the presense of a Dom/me of the same sex and thought..just maybe..maybe..maybe you could bend your knee for them?

Dom/mes have You ever seen or met a sub of the same sex and thought maybe...just maybe You would want them at Your feet?

Nope. But I have considered the possibility of submitting to same-sex sex with another sub for a Domme. But that's not the same, is it?

Shadowsdream said:
Dom/mes and submissives

subs have you ever met or been in the presense of a Dom/me of the same sex and thought..just maybe..maybe..maybe you could bend your knee for them?

Dom/mes have You ever seen or met a sub of the same sex and thought maybe...just maybe You would want them at Your feet?

Shadowsdream said:
Dom/mes and submissives

Oh yes... There is one particular Domme, I get wet before she even opens her mouth... and if she calls me by a pet name... oh boy...

I never thought about being bi, curious... yes. Eager to try new experiences, yes... But I have come to realize over the last few months, that perhaps that was inside of me all along and Himself, with his 2 women fantasies, just drug it out of me...

I like this part of me....

I have never met another dom/me or sub ... full stop!

As for fantasies ... hmmmm maybe if the right person at the right time in the right place pushed the right buttons????

who knows

Shadowsdream said:
cellis

Very nicely said....thank you for responding

LOL...

I'm a good sub... (well most of the time)

I aim to please.

My Dom and I have been talking about this. He wants to get together with me and another woman, though we have no idea who it would be so it's just in the hypothetical right now. I might, MIGHT, do it for him, but the only stipulation I've made is that she can do things to me, but I'm not doing anything to her. The thought of me going down on another woman is absolutely repulsive to me. I realize that might take something away from the experience, but no how no way am I doing it.

*just dropping in to tell Shadow'sDream she is beautiful!*

I would be involved in a same sex relationship when it is part of pleasing my Dom.

Yes, I have seen women who make me twitch though!

Master and I have discussed this as well. His greatest fantasy is to see me with another woman. However, my problem is I'm not secure enough with myself to trust my emotions should this ever actually happen. I think I would be devastated if he were to want to be sexual with another woman, or she with him. We have discussed all of this and he understands the way I feel and is very good about it. He doesn't want to do anything that would harm our relationship and neither do I.

I am not saying I'm not bi-curious. I am. Just not secure enough yet to make it a reality.

I've never met a Domme (well, that I knew of, anyway), but this is a HUGE fantasy of mine - submitting to another woman. I've only submitted to men in the past, and I would like to experience this, even if only in a play session.

And, no, strangely I don't consider myself bi, but I do like to play and enjoy women. But I still prefer to be with men the overwhelming majority of time.

*looks down at Merelan at her feet*

Uhm - I would say ... YES!

Well,

I my other life, as a swinger, I tried the bi thing and it did nothing for me. So I have to say nope, women do not interest me sexually or in a D/s context. but to each his or her own, I always say. I do not knock it, it is just my preference.

Ebony

Shadowsdream said:
Dom/mes and submissives

Well, see Im totally twisted, because I am a lesbian who likes to play with both men and women.

Re: Re: So...you are not bi!

MzChrista said:

Well, see Im totally twisted, because I am a lesbian who likes to play with both men and women.

Why twisted? If it is something you like, why not?

Ebony

but....

:rose:
but... but... i am bi. so does that mean i shouldn't reply? lol
if so... um... oops
if not... then... well... i am bi.

sorry still cracking up on the menstral thing....

:rose:

Until I started talking and discovering the beauty that is Hecate, I never really looked at a woman before.

Yes, I noticed them, yes I thought about it. But not really looked at them, including myself. But as we talked and played, and chatted, something happened. I found myself thinking of her. Not as her, but as a mysterious someone, female, who would join me in fantasy.
It wasn't long, or eternity, depends on how you look at it, that I realized it was her face, her body, her mind that I was thinking of, more and more...
and more and more.

In the beginning, as they say, there was merealn. She was loved and pampered by her men. Cared for and cherished, yet...

Now there is Merelan. Still loved and cherished by the guys, but, more of the person I had wanted to be. More the wonderful, wild and sensuous being the Creator meant me to become, and am still becoming.

Now I sit I front of a mirror and revel in myself. I notice the curve of my hip, the shadows as I move my arm across my body. The tickle of my hair as it falls down my back.

And I notice other women. But, I compare them to her. Yes they are pretty, sensuous, sexy, funny, sweet. But, not my Lady.

Would I sleep with another woman if she asked me too? Yes.

But I don't think she is willing to share right now.

Merelan, that was a truly beautiful post, and a wonderful tribute to your Lady.

Re: Well,

Ebonyfire said:
I my other life, as a swinger, I tried the bi thing and it did nothing for me. So I have to say nope, women do not interest me sexually or in a D/s context. but to each his or her own, I always say. I do not knock it, it is just my preference.

Ebony

But I should clarify that I DO like the friendship of women.

Ebony <good friends are hard to find>

Re: Re: Re: So...you are not bi!

Ebonyfire said:

Why twisted? If it is something you like, why not?

Ebony

Hey I am not apologizing for who or what i am, I just say twisted because I am always just a little bit different, even among kinky folks.

Re: Re: Re: Re: So...you are not bi!

MzChrista said:

Hey I am not apologizing for who or what i am, I just say twisted because I am always just a little bit different, even among kinky folks.

You seem pretty normal to me, but you must consider the source here! LOL

Ebony

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So...you are not bi!

Ebonyfire said:

You seem pretty normal to me, but you must consider the source here! LOL

Ebony

I think maybe you and me are the only normal ones. hahaha

Shadowsdream said:
Dom/mes and submissives

Back