Siblings’ Secrets

RawDog33

Literotica Guru
It was a freak accident, but it definitely left me in a bad spot. It was during one of those wild mid-western summertime storms, and quite frankly, I considered myself lucky to be alive. The big old oak tree in the front yard had apparently been rotting from the inside for years, and this particular storm finally did it in, and it fell right into the middle of the house I had been renting with my three roommates for the past two years, since our senior year in college.

It had missed my room by only a couple of feet. Most of my stuff was destroyed or ruined by the sudden onslaught of rain into the house, but I managed to make it out to my car with a few of my most prized possessions, like my Gibson SG guitar and Marshall amplifier, my ipad, my stash of cash, and my backpack full of... personal effects.

As it turned out, the landlord wasn’t exactly legally supposed to be renting out that house, and the insurance company refused to put us up in a hotel, and the four of us were on our own as far as accomodation was concerned.

I made a few phone calls but couldn’t find a good spot. Most of my good friends from college had moved away after graduation or had shacked up with their girlfriend, and soon I realized I was left with just one option: my little sister, who was a junior at the same university, and her own little apartment in the college-town “downtown”, situated above a run-down dive bar.

I called her up. It was the middle of the night, and still raining like crazy. “Hey, sis... I need some help...”

Samantha

It was midnight and I had a huge test tomorrow so like any normal person I was not studying but trying to get some sleep. My life was pretty normal for the most part, I was a junior in college, on financial aid because I couldn’t afford college without it. However the thing about financial aid was that you had to maintain a certain gpa which was fine my first year and a half of college, but my grades started slipping two semesters ago.

This was my last chance before they took the aid from me and I’d have to figure out another way to pay. I had some options and extra curriculars that I was starting to get into but hadn’t fully committed to quite yet.

But anyways my cellphone rang and had I been more awake, I would’ve realized it was my brother. However, I wasn’t fully awake.

“Not tonight Mandy. I have a test tomorrow and actually need to sleep.” I mumbled into the phone sleepily.

“Hey, sis... I need some help...”

I blinked away the sleep and frowned. My brother rarely called me for help so it had to be big. We basically went our separate ways starting in high school considering he was older than me and that only intensified in college because we didn’t live with each other anymore,

“Uh sure but can it wait til after 10 am?”

It was the middle of the night, after all, so I wasn’t surprised by her response, but I really didn’t want to sleep in my car and I didn’t have the spare cash for a hotel.

And, I was already parked at the bar below her apartment!

“Sammy, I really just need a place to crash, a fucking tree fell on the god damn house, I shit you not,” I replied. “I’m sorry, I’m down in the parking lot, can you please just help me out?”

As I listened to my brother talk about his situation I cocked my brow up even though he couldn’t see it. A tree fell on his place? It was too outlandish to be a lie. However that meant if he stayed here a lot of my extra curricular would have to take place somewhere else or I’d have to wait until my brother was gone for hours at a time.

That shouldn’t be an issue and unfortunately I was a huge softy. Besides he was already outside my apartment. It wasn’t like I could just say no. I mean I could, but...we both knew as I opened the door and hung up that I wasn’t going to just say no. It wasn’t in my nature no matter how much we’d distanced ourselves from one another.

“Are you coming up or what?” I yelled.

Okay, so... my sister was fucking hot. There was really no denying it. I had to admit, I was very much attracted to her. What straight guy wouldn’t be?

15136447.jpg

Especially when she was standing in the doorway, shouting at me through the pouring rain. I raced up the fire escape to her back door, backpack in tow. I left my other stuff in the car, at least until the storm blew over.

“Thanks, sis,” I said, giving her a quick peck on the cheek and doing my best to keep from checking her out as I walked past her.

“I really appreciate it,” I said, letting my bag drop to the floor. “Jesus, fuck, this whole night was crazy,” I said as she closed the door.

"I bet. I mean a tree actually fell on your place? That is insane!" I said as he walked inside of my apartment. I looked around and then waved my hand around the apartment. "It isn't much, but I'll give you a tour. Heres the living room," I pointed to the kitchen that intersected with the living room. "that's the kitchen and I have the bedroom. " I pointed to the open door. "The bathroom is right there." I pointed to the bathroom right next to my room.

"I hope you don't mind sleeping on the couch. Is that all you have? Where's your baby?"

By "Baby" I was referring to his guitar. He always had one and it was always his baby. I mean usually he packed light but one bag seemed insane. I glanced at the clock on the cable box, it waws 12:15 in the morning and my exam was at 7. Maybe I could get in a few hours of sleep but I felt bad just leaving him. "Are you hungry? I might have some left over chinese food."

“Couch is fine. And yeah, it was nuts. All my shit got all wet from the rain coming in. My baby’s in the trunk of the car, I saved her, don’t worry,” I chuckled, before waving off her offer of food. “I’m good. I could use a beer, though,” I said, reaching past her to open the fridge and pull one out. “Want one? I know it’s late.” I cracked mine open and took a swig. “Fuck, that’s good, after the night I had.”

I turned my attention back to my sister, handing her a beer. “Just one, and then I’ll let you go to bed,” I said, grabbing my bag and heading for the couch.

I peeled my wet tee shirt off, revealing a well-built upper body with an abundance of tattoo work. “Anyway, how the hell have you been?”

I stared at my brother as he asked if I had any beers and walked the short distance to the kitchen and grabbed him one hesitating when he suggested I have one with him. Drinking wasn’t exactly what I needed to do in order to pass my exam in a few hours but he was good at peer pressure insisting that just one wouldn’t hurt.

I grabbed one for myself and flopped on the couch. “I’ve been okay. I mean my life isn’t the most exciting. Me and Evan broke up last semester. Finally.” Evan was my high school sweet heart and though we still lived in the same city we both went to different schools which meant different crowds and different people.

Should I tell him I was struggling with school finances right now? Nah. It wasn’t his concern and it wasn’t like he could do anything to help. “What about you? What other than your house being slaughtered, how the fuck have you been?” I took a swig of my beer finally giving in to drinking it.

I smirked. I loved my sister’s potty mouth. The buxom blonde looked innocent enough, but there was definitely more going on beneath the surface.

“Pretty good, you know. Just workin mostly. The band has a gig once or twice a week so that keeps me kinda busy,” I said. It probably wasn’t a good idea to tell her about my side hustle, at least not yet.

“I’ll be looking for a new place, don’t worry,” I told her, taking a long drink from my beer and looking around. “Unless, you know, you’re looking for a roommate. This place is pretty cozy.”

I lifted my brow at Tommy’s suggestion of moving in permanently. It was tempting and I really needed the money. Of course we hadn’t talked about rent yet. I wasn’t even sure what I would charge him for staying with me. Should I charge him? I desperately needed the money though and he was kind of offering.

“Well I hadn’t considered a roommate....” I said slowly, before taking a long pull of my beer as I observed him.

“But I could never say no to my big brother.” I said playfully as I yawned a little. “You’d have to pay rent though. 600 a month isn’t too much is it?” I took another drink of my beer as I combed my fingers through my blonde hair watching him. “I mean I know of apartments by themselves costing way more than 600 a month.”

I raised an eyebrow right back at Sammy. Six hundred was definitely less than I had been paying at the old place, so that was a plus. It was a tempting offer, to be sure, but I wasn’t keen on sleeping on a couch, in the living room. A guy needed some privacy sometimes, after all!

Still, it was close to campus, which was where ninety percent of my regular customers for my side-hustle were located.

“Well, maybe we’ll try a month and see how it goes?” I suggested. “We’re gonna need to figure out some better sleeping arrangements, though. A guy’s got needs!” I smirked and took another drink from me beer, nearly finishing it, and winked at my sister conspiratorially.

I shrugged my shoulders as Tommy brushed off the offer. It wasn’t a huge deal to me, I mean I needed the money yeah but he was right to a degree. I wasn’t up for seeing him satisfy his needs and I had needs of my own. I rolled my eyes in response to his comment though.

“Speaking of needs, we need signs when we have company over. We can hang whatever on the apartment door. It’s ghetto I know but I don’t think either of us want to walk in on one another. “

I finished up my beer and glanced at the clock on my cable box, 12: 45 am. “We can talk more later though. I have an exam in a few hours.” I started to get up.

“Sounds good,” I relied, finishing my own beer as she got up to go to her bedroom. I was exhausted from all the excitement this evening, anyways. “Good night. And thanks again.” I couldn’t help but watch as she walked away, and just had to shake my head at myself for checking out my own sister. She was hot, though, and if we weren’t related...

It was no good to think that way! I tried to focus on other things. I had to move the rest of my supply tomorrow, as I had to pick up my next order. It was a good thing I had the day off work! But it would be hectic, and I would have to figure out a new way to store my goods. I didn’t think my sister would be much pleased if I hid baggies of weed and other illicit substances all over her apartment, after all! I wasn’t too keen on keeping it all in the car, either, as that was just asking to get caught by police at a random traffic stop. I looked around the apartment, but nothing jumped out at me. I was beat, anyway, and was soon snoring softly on the sofa...

The next morning—-well, the next few hours were off because I was used to living alone. I got up and put some coffee on in the kitchen, still half asleep so I didn’t even bother checking to see if Tommy was up. In fact, I kind of forgot he was staying there. Heading back into my bedroom, I grabbed my clothes, a short jean skirt with a zipper in the front and a pink crop top.

I headed to the bathroom and opened the door, (the lock was broken) and screamed slamming the door shut. Tommy was in there taking a piss. “Shit! Sorry Tommy.” I called from the other side of bathroom. I was slightly thankful that I hadn’t done what I normally do which was get undressed in my bedroom to take a shower. I still had my cotton short short pjs and tank top on.

The door opened after the sound of the flush echoed from the bathroom. “Sleep well?” As I tried to act normal the image of his Fock swam through my brain. Obviously it wasn’t hard but it was still big which made me almost furious how hard and thick it got when he was aroused.

I woke up early, like I usually did, and it took me a minute to remember where the bathroom was, but I found it soon enough, and went inside to take my morning piss. I never bother to lock the door, but that apparently needed to change, because halfway through emptying my bladder, my sister barged in on me! I turned and looked at her, a bit shocked, and a bit surprised to see her eyes fixated momentarily on my cock. I smirked as she slammed the door shut and apologized profusely.

She asked if I slept well when I came out. I nodded. “Yeah, well enough, for a couch. Might need to invest in one of those inflatable mattresses or something, though,” I said. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. “I’ll remember to lock the door next time,” I said.

“If it was just that simple I would’ve yelled lock the door. It’s broken. It’s been that way since I moved in but I never thought to get it fixed.” I said with a small shrug ignoring the tingle that rushed through my body when he kissed my cheek. What the hell was wrong with me? The image of his cock imprinted in my brain was what was wrong with me.

“Now move it, loser.” I said playfully, “I gotta shower and get to class. I have about 30 minutes.” When he moved I stepped into the bathroom and started the shower closing the door behind me. I got undressed and stepped inside.

I stepped aside to let Samantha into the bathroom, and watched as her sexy curves disappeared behind the door. I shook my head. God, I was such a perv checking out my sister like that! My belly rumbled with hunger so I headed to the kitchen and took a look around for breakfast options.

She didn’t seem to have much. I scratched my head. She really wasn’t kidding about being tight on money. I did find some coffee though, and made us a pot. It was done brewing by the time I heard the shower shut off. I went over and knocked on the door.

“Hey, I made some coffee,” I said. “Want me to give you a ride to school?” I needed to go there anyway and meet up with some different people. I glanced out the window. It was shaping up to be a pretty good day, after the crazy storm the night before.

After my shower I slipped on my blue jean short skirt, push up bra with matching pink lace panties and pink crop top. I quickly did my makeup making sure to use my pink lip gloss which accentuated the pout in my lips then headed out of the bathroom facing Tommy who stood in front of the door.

“Sure why not? It’ll give us more time to catch up.”

I walked into my room to slip on my black flats.The strong smell of black coffee filled my nostrils as I walked into the kitchen. “ Sorry there isn’t much food in the kitchen and I usually grab something at 7-11 before I go to class. If you have time we can stop at McDonalds or something. If not I’ll just go to the bookstore and grab a Twinkie.” Also the smell of Tommy’s cologne wafted through my nose, it was pretty intoxicating. I always liked a man that smelled good. Man if he wasn’t my brother....

Since Tommy was staying with me for awhile I’d have to stock up on food. I wasn’t used to taking care of anyone but myself so this would be an adventure.

I poured myself a cup of coffee and sipped it black to wake me up.

“Sounds good, we’ll stop on the way,” I said, taking a drink of me coffee and admiring my sister’s long legs and firm round butt as she walked into her room. I really had to stop that. I could even feel my cock twitch a little. That was a bad sign.

I leaned against the counter as she sipped her coffee, already on my second cup. A few minutes later, we were heading out the door, stopping to grab a quick breakfast on the way, and I dropped her off for her test with time to spare. “Just text me when you want a ride home,” I told her, before watching her head up the stairs into the old university building. Once she was inside, I headed off to run my own errands, meeting up with some of my regular customers around campus.

Weed, coke, X, I had ample supply. I didn’t mess with opiates. Really, the weed was my main gig, but I kept cocaine and ecstasy around just because I enjoyed them more than I should. Not that I ever went too crazy with it...

Regardless, it was late in the afternoon, near dinner time, before I finally got a message from Samantha to please come pick her up from school.

“Long day, huh?” I asked as she slid into the passenger seat.

Something seemed different about her. I wasn’t certain if it was her hair, or her make-up, or just her attitude. To be fair, I probably appeared the same to her, as I had smoked a couple bowls with a couple of my customers.

“Let’s get some dinner. My treat,” I said.

Last edited:
As soon as he dropped me off I started for class. That was my intention but I was stopped on my way to class. “Sammy!” I glanced over in the corner, one of ...acquaintances was standing there, looking anxious. I grinned at him.

“Hey Greg....”

Needless to say I ended up missing half of the exam. I slipped into my class but obviously not quietly enough and because it was exam day, my asshole of a professor wouldn’t let me take the test. I had forgotten that he had that stupid rule in the syllabus that you had to be on time for exams.

By the time Tommy came to pick me up, probably looked out of place.

“A definite pick me up would be nice. I failed my exam. Don’t...ask how I know, I just do.” I glanced over at Tommy and tilted my head. He looked....not weird just, something seemed off about him and he had an earthier smell than he had earlier.

I shook it off.

“Dinner sounds great! I’m starved and always up for free food.” I winked at him.

I raised an eyebrow as she lamented her failing the test. “That’s a bummer, Sam.” I reached into my pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. I gave her a conspiratorial look and a smirk as I pulled a hand-rolled joint out of my pack of smokes.

“Want a little somethin-somethin to help take the edge off?” I asked her, offering her the joint as we pulled out of the parking lot. Honestly, I had no idea if she would smoke it with me, but it never hurt to ask!

I hit my lip looking at the joint Tommy had offered me. I was usually a drinker but hadn’t actually delved into the drug arena so to speak. Some of my friends had though so it wasn’t like I wasn’t used to it and was a prude or anything. I hesitated though and Tommy could see my hesitation.

I took it from him remembering how my friend Lilah had told me it’s really good for taking the stress, like a relaxant or something. Plus I didn’t want to seem lame in front of my brother. As stupid as that sounded it was true. I lit it and then took a long inhale hacking on the smoke.

She took the joint, with a bit of trepidation, but sparked it up with my lighter and did her best with it, coughing through her first hit. I chuckled a bit.

“You’ll get the hang of it,” I encouraged her, letting her have another puff on the joint. I was just driving around town, kind of aimlessly, giving us time to smoke the joint down.

I glanced over at her. One of my favorite activities was getting hot chicks stoned, and I definitely found a bit of perverse pleasure in the fact that this hot chick happened to be my sister. Our parents would fucking kill me if they knew what we were up to!

We took turns smoking the joint and I could feel my head spin but not in a bad way. My body felt relaxed anyways. Tommy kept glancing at me and I wasn’t sure why. I don’t think I was high just ....relaxed. “Where are we going for dinner?” I asked.

I was finally noticing that we weren’t going in any specific direction and we probably weren’t going anywhere fancy since we weren’t headed back to our place....my place... whatever. “I don’t think I’ve ever felt this relaxed before.”

“Ain’t nothin’ wrong with that,” I replied, smirking a bit as it was pretty clear my sister was good and stoned. There was a sports bar up ahead on the road, and that seemed as good a place as any to get some munchies, so we pulled into the parking lot.

“This okay for dinner? We could always go back to your place and call for pizza or something,” I suggested, trying to get a feel for her mood.

Back