Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love pop art, and yours really pops. :D

I bought a paper shredder from Amazon while laying in bed last night. Most exciting thing that's happened there in a while. ;)

I did a memory dump on most of Angel but I did watch a few season's of Bones-Loved Angelia and yes the standing up and say I cheated get over it was awesome ,I mean how much pussy can you turn down before you give in.

Never watched Seals but I never miss a page of your thread and the sweet eye candy you off me:devil:

. It is like everyone is my BEC.

I need to bring my urban dictionary to this thread, who would have thought BEC meant bitch eating crackers.

Cool. So when are we gonna get to see the real sexy goddeess JustaAsLaraCroft pics? ;)

Those breasts are so fricken gorgeous/amazing. Thanks for sharing....

Thank you, and oh god, I don't think there were pictures, nor do I think the shorts would fit my big ass now.

I love pop art, and yours really pops. :D

I bought a paper shredder from Amazon while laying in bed last night. Most exciting thing that's happened there in a while. ;)

Thank you. Lol. So yeah, you get my chips

I did a memory dump on most of Angel but I did watch a few season's of Bones-Loved Angelia and yes the standing up and say I cheated get over it was awesome ,I mean how much pussy can you turn down before you give in.

Never watched Seals but I never miss a page of your thread and the sweet eye candy you off me:devil:

Yup. Got to respect the man

screw you Jeff,
Didn't know that Amazon's first name was Jeff.

Haha. Yeah, I've spent years making Jeff Bezos my bitch, he just doesn't notice. Yeah I suspect his 150billion dollar ass doesn't give two shits about my $4 MacBook or 70 free cases of diapers, but I try.

. It is like everyone is my BEC.

I need to bring my urban dictionary to this thread, who would have thought BEC meant bitch eating crackers.

Haha. Yeah sorry. Most American women know the term. It is usually their mother or sister in law or a coworker. But yes bec, bitch eating crackers, like when you dislike someone it is like every single they do, even if nothing to do with you, and nothing at all, annoys you. So all "damn, look at that bitch eating crackers, like SHE fucking owns the plate, shit"

so happy thursday.

Again i am in a pissy mood this morning and will probably go on some rant later lol

Anyway, enjoy my thong and giggle at the fact that I had to wear mom panties over it in order to be able to wear it (Hubby is home today)

so happy thursday.

Again i am in a pissy mood this morning and will probably go on some rant later lol

Anyway, enjoy my thong and giggle at the fact that I had to wear mom panties over it in order to be able to wear it (Hubby is home today)

Great ass! And it you wearing the mom panties to cover the thong does make me laugh!! :rose::rose::rose:

so happy thursday.

Probably none of my biz but hubby doesn't want you wearing thong panties with a body like that??

Oh my.......so much to say

so happy thursday.

Thong Thursday and some sweet ass cheeks from our sexy pissy IT Goddess, days going good !

They'd probably get sick of me calling for IT support and saying something like:

"Just send Justa for my "issue". She's the only one that can fix it and she always does so so well. I really, really need her to fix me....um, I mean my "issue". Please? And then when is she coming...um...or I mean when is she gonna be here?"

Hopefully she's having a good day - no rant yet. Although wait a min - scratch that - she's also very sexy when she rants, so nevermind....;)

Not better Justa. CORRECT. As the above picture is awesome evidence of one extremely beautiful and delicious ass. :)

aww, thank you

Mmmmm Tasty cheeks!!

thank you

Great ass! And it you wearing the mom panties to cover the thong does make me laugh!! :rose::rose::rose:

thank you and yup mom panties to cover the thong.

I would assist you with any needs you have in that cubicle

thank you

Probably none of my biz but hubby doesn't want you wearing thong panties with a body like that??

Oh my.......so much to say

haha. he doesn't really like changes out of the norm. I am not an angel first and foremost. So my doing something different is suspect. I shower, put on bra, black mom panties, and a top. I walk around get kid ready for school, finally sit down and do my makeup, then put on pants, shoes and leave. when I get home, I take off shoes and pants, make dinner etc etc. me wearing pants in the house would be suspect. me wearing a thong sure as hell would be suspect. he normally leaves before I do during the school year, thus I can change after he leaves, and again when I get home. If he isn't leaving, then I can't

Thong Thursday and some sweet ass cheeks from our sexy pissy IT Goddess, days going good !

thanks. And my day is fine, but still pissy. How is your day going.

Gorgeous thonged arse even if you have to cover it up.

thank you

They'd probably get sick of me calling for IT support and saying something like:

"Just send Justa for my "issue". She's the only one that can fix it and she always does so so well. I really, really need her to fix me....um, I mean my "issue". Please? And then when is she coming...um...or I mean when is she gonna be here?"

Hopefully she's having a good day - no rant yet. Although wait a min - scratch that - she's also very sexy when she rants, so nevermind....;)

haha. actually it is really common, except they don't bother calling, the just im me to come over haha.

and thank you. i shall be ranting, I am sure

I really need coworkers like you.

I know, right, I am a fucking awesome coworker. just dont make me lift heavy shit

CoWorker

Hows your CoWorker Girl Crush doing.. Is she still lightening everyones day?? She might be able to put you in a better mood..

so today's rant. ok, today everything just annoys me. it is again like everyone is simply my bitch eating crackers. except not really. I don't generally have becs in person, however I do develop them online sometimes. So today, how to get on and move up on my Lit BEC list.

1) trying to be everyone's bec. we know there are people here that do that, and yes they do eventually succeed. I guess good for them.

2) have a giant signature with 1800 big pictures that takes up the whole page, hasn't changed in forever, and is all pointless shit from years ago. come on. everyone knows this is annoying. limit signatures to a few lines and a small picture. if it is bigger than one of my rants, you have gone too far

3) posting personals where one whines excessively about how lonely they are, while bitching about every woman they have ever met and how horrible they are, then when a woman nicely tries to say maybe they would have more success if they didn't spend their whole personal attacking all women, they attack that woman for being too dumb and illiterate to understand them. Dude, you are not so amazingly intelligent and emotionally deep that no one can converse with you. You are probably just a whiny douchy bitch. The women who do talk to you, show great restraint in not outright telling you so. I will be honest though, I have a really low threshold for whiny men in general. Same with bitchy. maybe I don't like men competing with me. But how can anyone with an IQ over 80 honestly believe that repeatedly publicly attacking female lit members here will gain you the respect of other female lit members. Maybe, occasionally, if that female happens to be another females BEC, but not if it is all one says and does, it won't get you very far.

4) this one is an irrational one, but read receipts on messages. why, why would you want that. not like you are saying something super important like i must be somewhere at a certain time to win a million dollars. It annoys me because it makes me feel like I am on a time clock, and most of the time it is to answer "how are you". I find it weird, and not in a good way.

5) having like no posts, messaging me with nothing remotely entertaining, and including "want to chat" "want to cam" etc. I will be honest, I have gotten to the point where I often don't even reply to people I don't recognize and don't have a least a decent number of posts under their belt. I want to see if you have habits that will make you my bec before you become my bec.

6) going to a fun thread, attacking people you don't even know over nothing, and that isn't actually relevant to the thread. there are threads made especially for people to attack one another. most of the occupants are bec members 1 through 3. if you are going to cause pointless drama on a fun thread, at least know the person, so I can read the history and feed my drama llama, at least then it is interesting, damn it.

7) this in one of my big pet peeves, probably to an irrational point, but real high on my BEC list. Constantly making requests for media that involve my husband or another party in general. I have been very public about the fact that Lit is my little secret, like most of the men here. What the fuck do you want me to do, plant a hidden camera? Do I ask you to plant a hidden camera and take lewd pictures of you and your wife? No, so fuck you. I am likely especially annoyed by this, as I have also shared that I tried to be open about Lit, tried to get him to join me, and not only a decline, but a ban from Lit. I have openly expressed jealousy of couple here. When I say something isn't an option, it fucking isn't. Constantly reminding me it isn't an option really pisses me off. If you want to interact with couples, go fucking interact with couples and leave me the hell alone. Why continue to poke at one of the few sensitive spots that I have share. Fuck anyone who sends me a couples request more than once lol.

8) repeatedly making requests I already told you I wasn't in to. If you don't bother listening to me, I am not going to bother talking to you. oh and then trying whining or guilt trips. Again, men and whining, huge turn off for me. And guilt trips, please hahahahahahaha, that is just pathetic.

9) attacking an ampic poster. I actually get less offended about attacking me in private messages than I get about seeing people attack other posters, but that is because I am a bitch and it doesn't bother me. Actually I have made a friend or two that started as attacks lol. If someone shares themselves, of course, someone else isn't going to like it, but you can choose not to look. I know I can be especially abrasive, share immoral and illegal anecdotes, so I am bound to ruffle feathers. But it also takes some pretty big balls to share at all. Attacking posters discourages many other posters. If you must attack an ampic poster, pick me, and do it privately to not discourage newer people. Maybe you will at least give me something to laugh at you about, maybe a funny rant, and if not, I don't actually give a fuck

10) constantly trying to give me a list of demands. Look, I like sub games sometimes, but just because I play your fantasy once, doesn't mean I will enjoy it the next day. If you try to consistently treat me as submissive, an "it is not you, it is me" speech will be coming in the very near future. Honestly, expecting consistency at all from me is probably a mistake. Inconsistency is part of my charm. I like to be just as surprised at what I say or do as everyone else is.

11) my biggest and most true lit BEC complaint. creepy level stalking. this includes sending more than 10 unanswered messages in a day or two, creating alts to contact me because you think other accounts were blocked (fyi, I block no one, I like to see the crazy coming) Continuing to message, like it never happened, after I said "it is not you, it is me, find someone different". Continuing to message, like it never happened, after I finally said the truth of "it is you, not me, stop, bother someone else". Continuing to message like it never happened after I call you a creepy fucking psycho and pretty much beg you to leave me alone because the fact that you refuse to fucking hear I don't like talking to you is disconcerting. It takes a lot to get me there, but once I am there, nothing could be said that doesn't piss me off. this is my ultimate bec. like literally just a message with "hi" makes me want to smack the shit out of them. I like to hold the blue ribbon on crazy, and I am not even in the same league as this shit.

And now what I love about lit people.

Most are very nice and pleasant.
Most are considerate.
Most are intelligent.
Most are engaging.
Some, and these are my favorites, are willing to be smart asses, dumb asses, silly, funny, dorky, etc etc. Laugh with me, laugh at me, make me laugh. These are my favorites of all people. While I enjoy all the qualities above, I don't need the most intelligent people, I don't need the best looking people, I don't need the nicest people, but I always need to laugh, so I need funny and silly people. It isn't about cheesy internet jokes (though occasionally can be awesome), it is just, I don't know, who one is. And I always need these people. They are my people.

up next,a rant that always gets me fired up and cursing. Ways to be my BEC while driving your car. Me, road rage, shocking I am sure, but yeah, drivers are usually what set me off haha. I know I am not the only one

Given you show your face here and seem to work for a large company with a workforce spread all over the place, does it make you nervous that your coworkers might stumble upon this or is that part of the thrill?

rant of how to be my bec while driving

1) being in the left lane when you don't belong in the left lane. The left lane is for fucking passing or turning left. It is not for fucking meandering. If you are driving like my grandma, get the fuck out. And, my grandma is not only an old lady, but a dead old lady. If a dead old lady would pass you, get the fuck out of the left lane, for fucks sake. seriously. I don't care if you have a sports car or not

2) people who drive sports cars like my dead grandma would. come on, it wants to be driven at at least the speed limit. why buy a car for speed and not use it.

3) fucking turn signals were invented for a fucking reason. You are not fucking special. use it when turning and when changing lanes. you simply just have to stick your finger out a little bit. look, I stick fingers out all the time, i manage to get my middle finger up real high often, you can fucking hit a fucking signal

4) not pulling up to lines at stoplights. look, lights work on sensors and/or timers. most have sensors. how are people oblivious to this. the light will not fucking change if it can't see people are waiting. if you leave 5 car spaces between you and the line, it can not see you. pull the fuck up.

5) honking in traffic. If you didn't just collapse on your fucking steering wheel, shut the fuck up. It won't change anything and you just look like a giant douche.

6) in traffic, if you are going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair

7) shut the fuck up and drive if you can't talk and drive. thanks

8) don't cut me off, and get excessively pissed when you get the finger. you know you were driving like a douche, indignation is not the correct response

9) don't hit the car in front of you. if you are reversing, that means cars behind you are now cars in front of you. don't hit them. k.

I loved reading today’s rant. I think you speak for a hell of a lot of the women here, especially those that either post or are thinking about posting in the ampics thread, that there is no need under any circumstances to be rude or abusive to any of them, just to get their own rocks off. The simple answer is, if you don’t like what you see, shut your mouth and move on to something else. I agree it has taken a lot of courage by some of the posters to even post clothed or partially clothed pics, never mind more explicit.

Keep it up girls, you know I’m the eternal perv and love all of you.

I just love number 6 in your driving rant. My favourite when someone has my tailgate in touch is to keep the accelerator, gas to you, pedal steady and touch the brake pedal lightly so the braking light comes on.then watch the bugger behind do a nose stand when he hits the brakes so hard. He then needs to get his pants and seat valeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back