The place to be. ✌

I had Chicken McNuggets and French fries. I know, not very healthy, but it was yummy.

Good choice 😊 can't beat a McDonald's run lol

I don't think anyone has listed anything particularly healthy yet so you're among friends πŸ˜‚

Tom Brady and Robert Kraft. Two of my favorite people. ❀❀

Last edited by a moderator:
Something for all of my fellow Skyrim nerds 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Too big a game for me. I never really got into RPG and with work etc I just wouldn't have the time to play it properly.

It is a huge game.. probably the longest I've ever played a single game lol

Since 2011

I can see if you have a busy schedule that I'd be impossible to enjoy.

I would offer you some McNuggets but.... they're all gone :eek:

Nice place you have here ACP. *Smiling* Dropping off collard greens, Peruvian rotisserie chicken, macaroni and cheese, baked beans cooked with brown sugar, home made biscuits, peach cider and a Tom Brady bib....sorry about the spelling...

Last edited:
Nice place you have here ACP. *Smiling* Dropping off collard greens, Peruvian rotisserie chicken, macaroni and cheese, baked beans cooked with brown sugar, home made biscuits, peach cider and a Tomato Brady bib....

This place has the best food.

Nice place you have here ACP. *Smiling* Dropping off collard greens, Peruvian rotisserie chicken, macaroni and cheese, baked beans cooked with brown sugar, home made biscuits, peach cider and a Tomato Brady bib....

Mmmm damn!!

With a meal like that.. I have no idea what to eat first! πŸ˜‹

Welcome to my new thread btw, I was wondering when you'd find it 😊

Just thought I'd drop off a dart board (since I know you like sports and it's the only thing close to sports I'm good at) as a threadwarming gift.

tournament-dart-board.jpg

Just thought I'd drop off a dart board (since I know you like sports and it's the only thing close to sports I'm good at) as a threadwarming gift.

tournament-dart-board.jpg

Why thank you! 😊

I always appreciate an unexpected gift 🌹

I'm decent at darts but I'm much better with a football lol

Feel free to pop in whenever!

Back