The Family

“He has failed and failed miserably Martha!”

The anger and frustration was clearly written on Julian L’Ombre’s face as he paced the room.”

“Julian you know Philip has no real interest in girls. You know that he selected Allie only because it would please you to amuse yourself with her, a little play toy to indulge your darker passions dear.”

Despite himself a wicked smile bowed Julian’s lips as he remembered the first time that Allie had knelt before him and called him Master.

“That is not the point Martha and you know it. The Family needs an heir, the Family business needs stability, and Phillip seems incapable of getting the girl pregnant!”

Julian was nearly shouting now and Martha knew that this flare of anger on Julian’s part was dangerous to say the least.

“Well dear we know that Allie is a healthy young beauty, she has no aversion to sex……….”

Martha paused thoughtfully before continuing.

“If Philip is incapable of doing what needs to be done for the Family then there are other avenues we can explore to get our young beauty with child.”

A wicked smile bowed Martha’s lips

“Signor Mendoza I am sure would pay handsomely for an opportunity to breed Allie and there are several others as well I can think of right off hand. We could hold an auction, and the three winning bidders would each have a two to enjoy the girl’s sexual charms when she is at her most fertile. None of the three would ever know who had actually impregnated her and the Family business would gain three allies to boot.”

Yes, yes that might be the best course of action my dear.”

Julian leaned over the breakfast table and softly kissed Martha.

“Four my dear, for I to shall see if I can get her with child as well.”

“Oh Julian.”

And they both laughed as they began planning for Allie’s auction.

****************************************
Morning came all too early, blinking Allie pushed herself up to her elbows as she felt the soreness at her neck and reached up to gently rub her neck where his belt had held her captive to his will. Allie sat up and the blanket fell down around her waist bearing her to the young serving girl. She stood their looking at Allie, was that pity in the young girl’s eyes or lust? Then the young girl reached down and pulled the blanket back up to cover Allie.

“You were lucky,”

The young girl’s voice a breathy whisper.

“Some of the girls your Master brings here are used far worse then you were,”

The girl’s soft hazel eyes nervously darted about the room, Allie could see the fear in their clear shimmering depths.

“What other girls?”

A shy smile bowed the girl’s cupid bow lips before she leaned in very closely whispered

“You’re not the first he has brought here.”

A Call from the Master of the house sent the young waif scurrying up stairs.

Julian arrived at 11 in the morning to collect Allie. He buckled a collar around her slender young neck, attached a lead to it to lead the naked beauty back to the Chateau. Julian L’Ombre Lord of the manor mounted on his black stallion and Allie well fucked and naked as the day she was born. Once they arrived back at the Chateau Allie was allowed to go to her room.

Martha had taken the precaution to replace Allie’s birth control pills with a harmless placebo. No one would touch the girl sexually until after her next period, but that did not mean that Julian could not indulge his darker passions for the girl and Martha had every intention of enjoy her little pets charms as well.
 
Allie laid in her bed, wanting to sleep but her eyes wide open as she couldn’t stop thinking about what the girl had said, over and over it replayed in her mind and over and over she tried to understand but could not. It was dark and she knew Martha and Julian had left for the night and as it got late Allie dressed and headed back to the village, standing in the square she waited and watched as one by one the villagers left the tavern and headed back to their homes and beds after their night of drinking, knowing the owner left the girl alone to tidy up at the end of the night Allie waited until what she hoped was the last of the patrons to leave and then quickly ran across from the square and into the tavern where the girl mopped the floor and startled turned to see who had come back in, seeing her Allie put a finger to her lips.

Heart racing Allie wanted to ask her what she meant but before she had the chance too the voice of the tavern owner startled them both and before saying even a word Allie slipped back outside into the square and watched as she saw the two of them through the windows and eventually she slipped back out of the village and headed back towards the Chateau. The next night Allie tried again and while she got too the square again the owner stopped her questioning the girl any further, night after night Allie snuck out of the Chateau watching each time as the drunken villagers left and after almost a week finally she saw her opportunity and raced back into the tavern where once more the girl was mopping the floor, this time she didn’t waste any time. “What did you mean?” Allie asked in a hushed tone to the frightened girl.

A few nights later as Allie slipped into the deserted tavern she walked up towards the girl who stared at her and then Allie saw her eyes look past her and Allie’s heart started to race as she turned around and saw the tavern owner standing there looking at them both. Blinking a few times feeling her heart pounding as she looked at him for a second or two and then smiled as she took a step over towards him, “a gift from Julian,” she said as she reached to her shirt and slowly undid it button by button until it hung open and revealed her white bra underneath. Standing there she waited until he took her hand and she saw him smile she knew she had got away with it but then as he looked past her to the girl, “leave that, come with us,” Allie looked around and saw the startled look of the girl as she put the mop down and slowly stepped over towards the two of them. As they stood naked in front of each other for him he directed them to do whatever he wished and Allie could sense and feel her hesitation at everything he asked her to do, even when he took them both to bed she only saw the look of fear on her face as he mounted her and it did not disappear as he moved from her body over to Allie’s. After he had finished inside of her and climbed off of the bed Allie had sat up and grabbed his wrist before he walked out and she smiled up at him, “my master asks you say not a word of this so as to not upset everyone else, I hope you understand,” she said to him looking up at him and once more her heart started to race before he eventually nodded with a slight grin and she let go of his wrist laying back down she reached down and felt his orgasm as some of it dripped from between her legs and she knew she had to hurry back to the Chateau.

Slipping back into her bed Allie closed her eyes, mentally and physically exhausted from the night’s adventures though she was still no nearer to knowing who these girls were.
 
Allie’s nightly forays did not go unnoticed for even when Julian and Martha were away there were always eyes that kept of very close eye on their stunningly beautiful young daughter-in-law. Unseen eyes that discreetly followed the young redheaded beauty whenever she left the Chateau. Watched as Allie slipped into the tavern where she had been whored out. Eyes that saw an upper chamber come on, and the young beauty fleeing from the tavern. Lips that belonged to those unseen eyes whispering to the Master and the Mistress of Allie’s nightly forays, as the shy little beauty at the tavern had whispered to Allie Some of the girls your Master brings here are used far worse then you were, you’re not the first he has brought here.”

It took a week for Allie to final approach the girl, to have the opportunity for her to question the young waif. But again she was thawed, but this time she was caught by the tavern’s owner. His greedy little beady eyes were devouring the chaste young beauty, and his lecherous smile only broadened as Allie seductively cooed “a gift from Julian,”. He licked his lips as Allie unbuttoned her blouse and let it slip from her shoulders bearing herself to the waist, standing before in her bra.

“Georgette help the lady remove her clothing.”

The girl was at least two years younger than Allie. Her hands were soft and shy as she stripped the ravishing young redheaded beauty. When Allie stood before the man in all her naked glory he turned to her and commanded Allie.

“Strip her and then make love to her. Make Georgette cum Allie.”

In the end he took both young beauties to his bed, fucked them both time and again and while he waited for his vigor to return he had them make love to each other all through the night. The first glimmer of light was appearing in the east as day and night fought their daily battle for dominance.

“my master asks you say not a word of this so as to not upset everyone else, I hope you understand,”
The man simple nodded his understanding as Allie slipped from his bed, Georgette’s sweetness lingering on her lips. Again those unseen eyes, lips whispered to the Master all that had transpired at the tavern. The Master nodded.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When Allie awoke Georgette was kneeling at the foot of her bed dressed in a scandalous parody of a maid’s uniform.

“The Master says I am to serve you and please you Mistress.”

Georgette demurely lowered her soft blue eyes and softly whispered,

“How may I please Mistress. “
 
When Allie opened her eyes daylight streamed into her bedroom and as she yawned and stretched and rolled onto her back she screamed as she sat up on her elbows looking at Georgette who knelt on the foot of her bed, suddenly Allie was wide awake and her heart was racing. As she moved to get up Georgette slipped from the bed and slipped her clothes off and as Allie stood there naked Georgette was naked in front of her, Allie’s eyes flicked from the girl to the door until she felt Georgette’s hands on her and then her lips and reluctantly Allie’s eyes closed as they made out by her bed. Allie found herself kissing back, found her hands running over Georgette’s body and as she slipped a hand down between Allie’s legs it was Allie who pushed her back to the bed and laid her down, climbing over Georgette she at first kissed her breast before kissing her more passionately. Breaking from the kiss Allie moved back and as she sat on the side of the bed looking at the naked girl in her bed she leaned down and started to kiss between her legs soon finding herself kissing and licking as she reached up and rubbed one of Georgette’s breasts while her moans filled the room. Georgette reached down and Allie felt a hand running through her head as she moaned and squirmed on the bed, together with her fingers Allie brought Georgette to a climax as she held onto the bed sheets, arching up from the bed at the moment she came. Allie was relentless and as Georgette was beginning to moan again she pushed Allie back and while Allie briefly stopped she kissed Georgette back before pushing her back down onto the bed and this time crawling over her, Allie grabbed hold of the headboard of the bed as she sat down on Georgette’s face and soon it was her moans that were filling the room.

It was as both Allie and Georgette was licking each other that the door crashed open, Allie on top looked up and screamed and jumped off as she saw some of the staff of the house walk in follow by Julian and as they headed for the bed Allie backed away, Georgette just sat up and looked on as one of the guys reached for her ankle and dragged her from the bed, Georgette screamed and Allie cried out as she heard the thud of her hitting the floor and at the same time she was grabbed by the arms and dragged out of the bedroom and she saw Georgette’s limp body being carried over the shoulder of one of the men as she was taken out of her bedroom and downstairs into the basement, dumped on the cold stone floor she scrambled to the nearest wall and already shivered as she saw Julian standing there looking at her.

“Do you know what you have done?” He shouted and Allie watched as he threw something towards her and as it landed on the stones it slid towards her and as she looked down she saw her pills there and reached out and picked them up looking up at him as his tirade continued.
 
As Allie slipped from the tavern just before dawn broke and the owner watched the sensually seductive sway of the young redheads hips he pondered on what she had said, “a gift from Julian,” and then “my master asks you say not a word of this so as to not upset everyone else, I hope you understand,”? Both were so out of character for Julian, first off Julian did not grant gifts to the people of the estate. Second he could not believe that he was to say nothing, after all he had whored out his stunning young daughter-in-law to ensure that the men of the village would not aid her but rather fuck her and then return her to the Chateau. The more the man thought about it the more he doubted what the sexy little redhead had told him.

“Georgette come here girl!”

He handed the young golden beauty a note addressed to Julian.

“Go to the Chateau and give this to the butler for the Master and then go to the little redhead’s room and tell her The Master says I am to serve you and please you Mistress.”

A shy little wicked smiled bowed Georgette’s moist ripe lips as she demurely replied,

“Yes Sir.”

Georgette did all that she was told willingly. The girl was on her hands and knees feasting on Allie’s delicious little pussy as Allie was licking and supping on Georgette’s when all of a sudden the door to her room was slammed open. Before either young beauties knew what was happening Julian, the butler, and two footmen were dragging Allie and Georgette apart and from the bed. One of the footman had Georgette over his shoulder and she hung there like a limp doll. Allie did not have much time to wonder about Georgette fate as she soon found herself in a dungeon cell with a furious Julian towering over her crouching figure.

“Do you know what you have done?”

Oh he had nothing about other men fucking Allie when it was to aid the family or to discipline her, but it was not up to her to go cating about in the night to lay with a commoner. Oh yes he had every intention of breeding Allie to the highest bidder but the man would be of his choosing.

“You have disgraced the Family Allie and for that you must be severely chastised.”

He turned to Klaus, his butler.

“I want her strung up, spread-eagled and her gorgeous young body stretched as tight as a bow string and then bring me a rattan cane.”

“Yes Master.”

Klaus clapped his hands and the two footmen came to his summons. Allie was roughly dragged to her feet, out of her cell, and into a real dungeon, not Julian’s playroom. The men strung Allie up as the master had directed. She was forced to balance on her tip toes and her muscles ached from the severity of the position Allie now found herself in. Soon she heard the heavy tread of Julian as he came to chastise her. Wooosh……. Crack! Pain, unbelievable pain, searing pain exploded in the firm flesh of Allie’s ass.

“For each blow Allie you will beg my forgiveness and say “I am sorry Julian, I’ll never disgrace the family again.”

Wooosh……. Crack!

A crimson stripe laced across the pale ivory skin of Allies firm little derrière. Again and again the rattan cane bit into the firm flesh of the bound young beauty’s ass. Allie’s day in hell had just begun.
 
When Allie’s eyes blinked open she was back in her room and in her bed, sleepily she opened her eyes and then as she tried to move she shrieked as she felt the pain and then the memories from the night before flooded back as she screwed her eyes back shut and remained still breathing hard as the pain slowly subsided. When she did move it was very gingerly and as she looked over herself in the mirror she saw the angry redness on the back of her body, as she got used to the throbbing of the pain she moved around more and after slipping a nightie over herself she slipped out of her bedroom and thankful that she was greeted by silence she slowly walked downstairs and into the kitchen, hunger was making her feel sick and she ate standing by the table alone and in silence before returning to her room and gently she laid back down on her side and eventually her eyes closed once more.

When she opened them again she saw Georgette sitting on the other side of the bed looking at her and as she sat up Allie once again winced in pain and Georgette looked down as she watched her.

“You shouldn’t be here,” Allie said softly as she tried to listen to see if anyone was in the Chateau, thankfully it was once more silent.

“Go and look at the girls,” Georgette said softly.

Allie frowned, “the girls?”

“Georgette nodded, “yes, the girls in the village, just go, you will see them running and playing in the square.” Georgette said before she slipped from the side of the bed and stood up. Allie was about to say something when she turned and walked out of her room and by the time Allie got out of her bedroom she just heard the closing of the kitchen door as Georgette left and she was left once more all alone.

Allie spent several days in her room recovering; mercifully they were several days when there were few people around the Chateau and no one bothered her once but with each day the pain subsided and the healing progressed until all she felt was a dull ache as she moved. For the first time in possibly weeks Allie slipped out of the Chateau and walked towards the village, all the time she had spent in her bedroom she had played Georgette’s words over and over in her head, she had never seen her since that time and now as she neared the village she wondered if she was still in the tavern and if she should go there. Walking into the outskirts of the village she saw glances from some of the residents in her direction and as she headed towards the village square she could hear the distant sounds of children screaming and as she turned a corner and headed towards the square she saw a number of them playing and running around just as Georgette said and as she saw them Allie walked towards them. She reached the square and the children just ignored her, carrying on with their games and running around her as if she didn’t exist and as Allie looked around she frowned as she couldn’t understand what Georgette had told her, then as she turned she saw one child standing side on to her just standing there still and Allie noticed something and walked towards her but before she could reach the child she ran off and as Allie looked around she started to notice similarities in some but not all of the children, she quickly noted it was only evident in the girls and then as she stood there looking around the square as the children carried on playing it came to her, some of the girls resembled Phillip, and the more she looked the more she saw it in more and more of the children, more and more of the girls, and Allie’s heart started to race.
 
Allie had been intrigued by Georgette igmatic statement Go look at the girls. It was awhile before Allie had recovered enough form her chastisement to be able to slip once more to the nearest village to the chateau. The eyes of the men of the village followed the young beauty’s movements, the lust in their eyes, the desire to have her once more, was plain to see. The gleeful screams of children at play drew Allie on, until she caught sight of them. She watched as the children ran and played in the town square. One little girl with tawny golden hair caught Allie’s attention, there was a haunting familiarity about her, something that tugged at the corners of her mind. She had almost reached the girl had stooped down to be closer to the child when the girl ran off giggling. It was then as Allie was on one knee, on the same level as the children, that she notice something disturbing, some of the girls resembled Phillip. Phillip had made it very clear to his innocent little wife that he preferred the sexual company of men to her and had only reluctantly engaged in sex with her as if it were more an obligation than a pleasure. Only when their sexual encounters were of a darker more perverse nature as at Julian BDSM Party, when he had taken her so savagely for the amusement of others, did he really seemed to enjoy the sexual act with her.

Yes they seemed to resemble Phillip, but something about that resemblance was wrong. There was no doubt that Phillip was Julian’s son the family resemblance was clearly stamped on him. Could it be that it was not Phillip that was the children’s father but Julian L’Ombre? Allie had little time to ponder that possibility, it would have to wait for the men of the village were now turning towards her their lust plainly written on their faces and Julian’s chastisement for her encounter with the tavern owner was still fresh in her young mind.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There was a soft knock on Allie’s door.

“Mistress may I come in?”

There was no mistaking the soft sweet voice of the shy little Georgette. She came to Allie and threw her arms around her then bushed crimson and took a step back from her.

“Master Julian wants you to dress seductively as there will be guests for the weekend.”

Georgette cooed so sensually her bright blue eyes sought out Allie’s stunning green eyes and the girl’s blush turned to scarlet as she whispered .

“How may I please you Mistress?”

Georgette pressed her body to Allie’s and her lips brushed hers as Georgette sighed.

“I have missed you so Mistress!”
 
Allie had stayed as long as she dared but during the entire journey back and as she laid in her bed staring up at the ceiling she couldn’t stop seeing the faces of the girls and how she saw Phillip in all of them though as was becoming increasingly obvious to her, Phillip didn’t seem like the type who would sleep with the entire female population of a village and so as she tried to sleep, tossing and turning, she tried to get the image and the questions out of her mind and several hours later she succeeded and only wakened once more as she heard a soft knock on her door and as she sat up blinking she saw Georgette slipping through the door and quietly closed it behind her as she walked over and climbed up onto the bed next to Allie.

“How may I please you Mistress?” Georgette asked as Allie lay back down onto the bed and closed her eyes as she felt Georgette’s soft lips kissing her.

“By never calling me Mistress again,” Allie said with a yawn and a laugh and she opened her eyes and looked at Georgette who nodded.

“Ok,” Georgette said.

“I saw the girls,” Allie said stretching and becoming more and more awake, “I see what you mean,” she added looking at Georgette who merely looked back and nodded. “Do you know who the father is? Phillip? Julian?” Allie looked at her and saw the startled look in her eyes and reached out and took her hand, “it’s ok to tell me,” Allie added softly.

After a few seconds silence Georgette spoke, “most are Julian’s, though he has recently been trying to get Phillip to have an heir,” and with that Georgette looked down at the bed.

Allie reached over and hugged her, “it’s ok, I’m not stupid,” she said with a laugh and kissed Georgette on the cheek, it’s just that Phillip has not been much into trying recently”, she added as she lay back down before eventually kicking off the bedsheets and slipping out of bed and pacing around her room finally she walked over and sat on the bed by the side of Georgette and leaned over and kissed her softly, “thank you for telling me,” she said softly as her head brushed against the side of Georgette’s face and she stood up and pulled her nightie off standing naked there as she dropped the nightie to the floor. “I need a shower,” Allie announced.

Allie stood under the water, it hit the top of her head and ran down her body, the heat of it surrounding her and filling the room with steam and she even jumped a little as she felt hands on her back, moving up and reaching around as she felt Georgette’s hands cupping her breasts and gently teasing her nipples which made Allie arch back and press back into Georgette who leaned into her and Allie felt Georgette’s own hard nipples rubbing against her back as she stood back up straight turned around and slipped her arms around Georgette pulling her under the water with her as they kissed and Allie’s tongue slipped into Georgette’s mouth.
 
“How may I please you Mistress?”

Georgette’s voice was soft and sensual as she watched Allie leisurely stretch out on the bed before her and the young golden haired beauty as taken by Allie’s breath taking beauty. The girl could not resist pressing her lips to the redheaded beauty’s once more and to savor the sweetness of Allie’s mouth. Allie broke the kiss and then laughing as she sensually stretched, her smiling emerald green eyes meeting Georgette’s sparkling azure blue eyes.

“By never calling me Mistress again.”

A small little pout bowed Georgettes full ripe lips as she softly whispered,

“Ok.”
“I saw the girls,” Allie said stretching and becoming more and more awake, “I see what you mean,” she added looking at Georgette who merely looked back and nodded. “Do you know who the father is? Phillip? Julian?”
A moment of silence lingered between the two young beauties a cloud seemed to pass over Georgettes innocent face as if she was pondering something, trying to make up her mind if she should speak.

“Most are Julian’s, though he has recently been trying to get Phillip to have an heir,”

There was no denying that Phillip had been less than enthusiastic in his husbandly duties towards her and of late even less so. Georgette watched as Allie rose from her bed and disappeared into her bathroom. The young golden haired beauty heard the shower and quickly slipped out of her clothing. Soon Allie was startled as she felt the girl’s breasts pressed to her back, the heat of her body pressed to hers as Georgette’s dainty hands cupped Allie’s breast. Allie turned, slipped her arms around Georgette pulling her under the water with her. As they kissed and Allie’s tongue slipped into Georgette’s mouth and the little golden beauty gave herself fully to Allie. When their lips parted Georgette smiled up into Allie’s smoldering emerald green eyes she held Allie’s gaze as she began to kiss her way down the young redhead’s gorgeous young body, each little shy kiss both sensual and innocent at the same time as Georgette explored the sweet charms of Allie’s quivering supple body.

Georgette was now on her knees her hot moist breath washing over Allie’s naked pussy Georgette’s little pink tongue sliding from between her moist ripe lips to lash Allie’s delicious pussy and to coax her clit from its hooded hiding place. The young blonde beauty feasted on Allie and brought her a series of cascading orgasms, she felt Allie’s hands curl into her wet hair as she drew Georgette ever closer.

Georgette wondered if the Master would be pleased. Julian had told Georgette to seduce his young daughter-in-law, to keep her sexually aroused until her next period. Then it would be time for the competition to see which lucky man or men would have the opportunity to breed Allie for the betterment of the Family, and to provide it with an heir for Julian L’Ombre now realized that his son Philip was not the man for the job.
 
Allie was happy to have Georgette around, more and more so she felt comfortable with her and a few days after their encounter in the shower Allie had suggested they go out for a night in one of the other villages and despite all the looks that were directed towards them the pair had a fun night in the taverns that surrounded the Chateau and almost made it back before the torrential rain that had been forecast hit, running back towards the door Allie laughed as she turned and saw Georgette a few paces behind her already wet from the rain and as they got back into Allie’s room Georgette was pulling off her shirt already and hung it in the bathroom to dry pulling a blanket over her as she walked and sat down on the corner of Allie’s bed though as Allie walked toward her with a slightly drunken smile on her face she bent down and with her hands on her blanket covered face she kissed Georgette before sitting on the corner of the bed in front of her and kissing her some more, pushing the blanket away as she did so and then as she pushed back Georgette’s hair she kissed her chest and then Allie reached and slipped the one cup of her bra down and she kissed Georgette’s breast, to a gasp from her new friend.

Georgette’s clothes lined the bed as Allie laid down between her legs, along with one hand she pleasured Georgette while Allie felt a hand from her friend grabbing at her hair as Allie’s second hand grabbed at one of her breasts and only after Allie had pleasured Georgette several times with both her mouth and some toys she brought out did Georgette take her turn to pleasure Allie and by the time they both laid back in bed exhausted both sets of clothes lined the floor around the bed and both of them breathed hard.

When Allie woke up the next morning Georgette was nowhere to be seen and as Allie sat up and yawned she slipped out of the bed and headed into her bathroom, showering and dressing she headed downstairs as she looked around and listened for anyone but heard nothing as she walked into the kitchen and made herself some breakfast and it was as she was standing at the table that she heard someone walk in behind her but before she had time to turn around a hand was placed at her back and she froze.

“I saw you with her…the girl from the tavern,” Phillips voice sounded different to she had ever heard before.

“Georgette,” Allie said and screamed.

Phillip pressed her forward, her hips pressed hard into the side of the table and the plates and food that was on the table was pushed out of the way as he pressed Allie down onto the table and reached up under her nightie and she felt him pulling on her panties and felt them digging into her until she heard a tear in the material and felt them give way, without warning Phillip entered her and Allie cried out, reaching out to grab at the table edges and screaming each time as Phillip thrust into her hard and without any rhythm pressing her hips into the table with each thrust until he came. Wordlessly Phillip stepped back and by the time Allie had pushed herself up and turned around he was gone, as she tried to walk she hissed at the bruising pain she felt in her hips and as she looked at the mess made on the table she walked and limped her way back up to her room and taking off her nightie she saw the making of two bruises on her hips and as she stood in the mirror she reached down between her legs and felt how wet she was and she closed her eyes and went over the events of the last 5 minutes in her mind as she frantically rubbed herself, bringing herself to a loud climax despite the growing ache in her hips.
 
Julian was surprised when he saw that Philip had Allie bent over the table and was brutally fucking her hard and fast. Julian remained in the shadows and in no time his son had cum in his abused young wife. When done Philip simply hitched up his pants and left Allie slumped over the table. As he passed his father on the terrace he simply said “I have done my duty to the Family now don’t bother me again Father.”

Julian L’Ombre knew that it would take more than a five minute fuck to get Allie with child and to insure an heir for the family. That evening Julian and Martha went over a list of the men that would be suitable to breed Allie and offered the best chance for an Heir and for a business alliance. There was of course Jose Mendoza who already had sampled Allie’s sweet youthful charms. Then there was Mr. Tōgō Heihachirō the Japanese industrialist, and Mr. Kartal Avci the Turkish oil baron. These were the three that offered the most advantageous business alliances. But just to keep things interesting Martha suggested that they invite at least a dozen other bidders who would be willing to bid just to get their dicks into Allie. Of course all depended on whether Phillip at last had gotten the girl pregnant. Their question was soon answered as three weeks later there was no doubt that Allie was not with child.

Martha and Julian decided that Allie’s auction would be in four weeks. Invitations had to go out. The terms of the auction made clear. There would be only be a selected number of bidders each would have Allie for a week. Now of course none would know who had fathers her child and each would be required to join in mutual business ventures as well. In the mealtime young Georgette could amuse and sexually distract and satisfy Allie.

When it came time for her auction Julian would have her wear very conservative attire. Her auction and the right to breed her were kept from Allie. To her it was just another of Julian and Martha’s sex parties and she knew she would be used and pleased if she were a “Good Girl”.
 
Every night Allie went to bed thinking about Phillip, some nights she replayed the events of the last time he touched her which was now several days ago and sometimes she would just cry herself to sleep in her big bed. The days passed slower and slower it seemed and days turned into weeks and weeks the only brightness in her day was Georgette, the two had become firm friends and saw each other most days and one day when Allie knew she would not see Georgette as she was working she suddenly came up with an idea and smiling to herself she dressed and headed out. Walking into the tavern Georgette turned and smiled as she walked over and the two embraced before Allie headed off to find the tavern owner. Several minutes later Allie walked back out onto the floor and just as Georgette was about to take some drinks to one of the tables Allie reached out and took them herself, smiling to her as she said.

“I work here now too,” Allie said and turned and walked off.

Throughout her first day she served drinks and poured drinks and cleaned and when finally the last patron had left she leaned against the bar and let out a long sigh.

“I had forgotten what a day’s work felt like,” she said tired and her feet aching.

“Well thank you for the help,” Georgette walked up to her with a smile and kissed her softly.

When Allie finally got back to her room that night she simply undressed and left her clothes on a pile on the floor, climbed into bed and fell into a deep sleep. Suddenly her days and weeks had some meaning and while she didn’t work every day, each day that she did go to the tavern seemed to pass by quicker and quicker and within the first week she was used to the grueling nature of her shift and it took her mind away from her absent husband and quite possibly most importantly it got her out of the Chateau. It was on one of her first night shifts at the tavern that as she was serving a table with drinks she felt a hand on her ass and whirling around she screamed and slapped a man who was sat on the opposite table, all of a sudden the tavern was stunned into silence and before she knew it the owner had taken her by the wrist and dragged her across the room and threw her out onto the street. Stunned Allie had turned and walked back home, by the next morning Julian knew about it and when Allie walked into the kitchen that morning to get some coffee he spoke to her about it and left before Allie could even speak. That night when she saw the man walk back into the tavern and with Georgette and the owner looking on Allie walked over towards him and smiled and took his hand and led him upstairs.
 
Julian had heard about the incident at the pub and confronted Allie in the Chateau’s kitchen the next morning. “Allie it amuses me to let you work at the “Chained Unicorn Traven.” I am sure that you know it is a brothel after that first night.” Julian sipped his morning coffee. “But you must realize that you are a L’Ombre now, as well as your Mistress and my little sexual play toy.” Julian’s voice was calm and even soft as he spoke. “Normally if you wanted to spreads those shapely legs of yours to any handy cock I would not be pleased but then neither would I be overly upset. But my dear both Philip and you have failed in your duty to the family as to date you have not become pregnant and supplied the family with an heir.”

“Come here and lay across my lap Allie………..I believe you now the position, bare assed and your hands in the small of your back.” When the young redheaded beauty had done as commanded Julia’s hand came down without warning and the force of the blow left his hand print glowing on the pale flawless skin of Allie’s ass. Twenty five times his hand came down on that firm little ass. “You will not lay with any man or woman without your Mistress’s permission or mine. Allie was squirming and wiggling on Julian’s lap as he spanked her. After the twenty-fifth smack Julian decided to give the little redheaded beauty five more for good measure. Allie’s ass was a blazon scarlet by time the count had reached thirty. “Tonight will be your last night at the Tavern of the Chained Unicorn.”

Julian had made it quite clear to young Allie that he had know along about her little forays to the tavern and from the Chateau at night. Now weather Allie had taken the man she had slapped the night before upstairs at the Chained Unicorn to spite Julian, or because she needed a cock between her legs made no difference. The man simply pushed Allie over the end of the bed lifted her skirt above her waist ripped off her panties and then fucked Allie up her tight little ass, for Julian had let it be known that anyone that Fucked Allie’s delicious little pussy without his expressed permission would pay a heavy price.

%%%%%%

Georgette came running into her young lover’s room in an obvious state of excitement. “Allie, Allie, Allie the young blonde called. “……..There is to be a party this weekend starting tonight and the Master wants you to dress conservatively but also seductively.” This was not the first time that Allie had been called on to be the center piece in one of Julian and Martha’s BDASM parties and she knew what was expected and demanded of her.

This time as Allie descended the stairs there was something different about this party. There were fewer guests, and they were all men and then Allie saw Mendoza. His eyes met hers and he lifted a flute of Champagne to her in a silent toast and evil smile bowing his lips as he took a sip, his eyes never leaving Allie as he took in every sensual curve of her delicious young body.
 
Allie’s heels made a sound on each step as she slowly walked down into the hallway, already she could hear the soft rumble of a room full of people and as she reached the bottom step she straightened her navy blue dress down, the top had a high collar but was sleeveless and the bottom of it flared out in a pleated skirt that finished halfway down her thighs and as she turned to the room she saw Georgette there smiling at her and Allie went over and slipped her hand into hers and the two of them, in matching dresses entered the room and one by one the faces turned and the conversations briefly stopped. One by one Allie and Georgette made their way around the room introducing themselves to each of the gentlemen guests at the party, sixteen in all as Allie counted in her head the number of times she introduced herself and let the gentleman kiss both of her cheeks in greeting and finally after she and Georgette stepped away from the last Allie looked at her and smiled as they headed over towards the bar that was set up in the corner and the two of them were served drinks just as Julian stood up on a makeshift podium and addressed the room.

Watching from one corner of the room Allie watched as the parade of women entered the room, four in total wearing a matching set of bra and panties and one by one Julian introduced them up onto the podium and then the assembled guests started to bid. Silently sipping her drink as she stood by Georgette she watched and listened as from either side of the room shouts were made and the excitement between the guests seemed to grow and grow as one by one winning bids were announced and the winners walked up to claim their prize and both Allie and Georgette watched as the girls led each winning bidder out of the room. As the last of the four walked out Allie turned and smiled at Georgette, squeezing her hand softly as she nodded towards the door and with the party still in full swing they easily slipped out and walked around the chateau before heading upstairs towards the bedrooms.

It was not easy to find out which rooms the girls had been taken too, the noises that they could hear made the chateau resemble a brothel and as they walked up to the first door Allie slowly and silently opened the door and pushed it open far enough for them to be able to see inside. Room by room they went watching and hearing as the girls and the men who had bid for them enjoyed their time together. Turning Allie almost let out a scream as behind them stood one of the members of the household who evidently was able to be as quiet as they had been and after the initial surprise Allie was told she was required back downstairs and nodding her and Georgette walked back down to the room of the party.

“Here they are!” Julian shouted out as they entered the room once more and as both Allie and Georgette stood Julian came over and pulled Georgette away from Allie and led her over to the podium and Allie watched from the corner as once up on the raised platform Georgette’s hands were pulled behind her back and handcuffed and then Julian produced a pair of fabric scissors and Allie watched as Julian started from the middle of the hem of Georgette’s dress and cut right up to the neck until the dress fell open. Within minutes Georgette was led away and then Allie saw Julian turn to her and walk over and she soon found herself stood up looking over the gathered crowd and felt the scissors cutting her dress just like Georgette’s as she pulled at the cuffs that held her wrists behind her back and when a few minutes later Julian shouted ‘Sold!’ Allie glanced all around the room to see who stepped forward.
 
This was not the first time that Allie had been called on to be the center piece in one of Julian and Martha’s BDASM parties and she knew what was expected and demanded of her. Little could the stunning young redhead realize that tonight men would be bidding on the right to breed her.

Allie and Georgette descended the long stair case of the Chateau in matching outfits as if they were a pair to be auctioned off together. Their high collar navy blue dresses were sleeveless and the pleated skirt flared out, the helm finished halfway down their thighs. Those the dresses were conservative in designed that left little to the imagination and were cut in a fashion to highlight both Allie’s and Georgette’s youthful charms. The excited chatter of the room stilled as the two young beauties entered and all eyes were once again on Allie.

The girls made their way around the room greeting Julian and Martha’s guests. The guests for their part took the most indecent liberties with both of the young beauties nubile young bodies as they waited for the evening’s festivities to begin. Julian clapped his hands and four gorgeous scantily clad young beauties were led in and then auctioned off to the highest bidder.


While this bidding was going on Allie and Georgette slipped out of the main room to search for an empty room to enjoy each other’s delicious young body. However their search was in vain and soon both fare young beauties were required to return to the main salon. The first to be auction was Georgette. Julian placed her on the auction block, cuffed her hands behind her back and cut her dress from her.

It was now Allie’s turned to be auctioned off and like Georgette Julian led her to the auction block cuffed her hands behind her back, then with a pair of fabric scissors Julian started from the middle of the hem of Allie’s dress and cut right up to the neck until the dress fell open, as he had done with Georgette’s dress. But as the bids to possess and the rights breed Allie grew ever higher Julian decide to go further as he first cut Allie’s bra and then her panties from her. The final and winning bid for Allie was £20,000.00 pounds sterling and Julian slimed his gavel down……….”SOLD”

Julian watched as Allie glanced all around the room to see who stepped forward, to who her companion for the evening would be. As the crowd parted Senior Jose Mendoza stepped up to claim Allie. The young beauty knew that he had threatened to breed her the next time he got his hands on her.
“So nice to see you again Allie.” His voice was dark, sinister, commanding and sensually seductive all at once. His fingers curled tightly into the naked beauty’s tawny copper hair and his mouth crushed to Allie’s in a brutally savage kiss, a kiss that Mendoza knew would leave the young girl breathless. With a cruel laugh Jose throw Allie over his shoulder, gave her tight little ass a resound smack and carried her up to her own room. He dumped Allie on to her bed and began to disrobe.

“I do believe I made you a promise young lady the last time we met.”
 
Allie bounced onto her bed landing in the middle as she laid there eventually propping herself up on her elbows and watched in silence as Jose stripped in the middle of her own room, looking down at her own ruins of clothes she was about to sit up when the door was flung open and two more men walked into the room as Jose stood there naked the last one closed the door behind them and walked over towards Jose and Allie saw as each of them took money from their pocket and handing it to Jose and then Allie saw all three of them turn towards her.

“What is this?” Allie said as she sat up pulling her clothes together.

“Let’s just say we split the costs three ways,” Jose said with a smile as he stood at the foot of the bed and the other two shuffled around to either side of the bed and as Allie felt her heart start to race each of the two dressed men reached out for her and with a startle she tried to move away but she felt hands pulling at the remnants of her clothes and while she didn’t help them she didn’t fight them either as she pulled the clothes from her and dropped them down to the floor.

“Hold her down,” Jose said as he climbed onto the bed and Allie felt hands pushing her shoulders and her body down.

Jose was in no way kind and gentle with her and when finally he slipped out of her and slipped down from the bed the hands on her shoulders disappeared and Allie closed her legs as the Japanese guy who had stood to her lift walked across the room and started to undress too. Whereas Jose had just climbed on top of Allie when the second climbed onto the bed he lifted her legs up and pushed them back against her, once more her shoulders were held to the bed and her screams and his eventual moans filled the room until he too had finished. Shaking and trembling she knew and waited for the third, who when naked rolled her onto her front and climbed up behind her. When all three had finished Allie closed her eyes and didn’t even watch as they dressed, which they did silently, and without any further words spoken they left the room and Allie laid there for some time before eventually heading to her bathroom and sat in the corner of the shower for what felt like hours. Eventually she crawled back into her bed and pulled the covers over her and in the darkness her hand slipping down to her tummy and she found herself hoping that what Julian wanted would happen and when she opened her eyes once again sunlight streamed into her room and she lay on her back with her hand still on her tummy, getting up she walked back into her bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror before dressing and heading out of her bedroom down to the kitchen.
 
Allie knew well that Jose Mendoza was a demanding lover with a sadistic nature. She had spent a week in his stables as a pony girl. The stunning young beauty had also been the center of attention in several of Julian and Martha L’Ombre’s BDSM weekends yet when Allie had protested “What is this?” Mendoza had simple replied “Let’s just said we split the costs three ways,” before he had commanded “Hold her down.”

The men had ripped her clothes from Allie. Jose Mendoza was the first to take the little redheaded beauty. He fucked her hard wrung a soul searing orgasm from her and then after he had cum he pulled from her. Allie hardly had time to catch her breath before the second man pressed her knees to her shoulders and brutally fucked Allie. Yet it was the third man that was the roughest with her pounding into Allie his balls slapping her ass with each thrust he pinched and yanked the girl’s nipples as he took her. Allie’s screams of pain and ecstasy seemed to please him. When they were done with her they left Allie sprawled across her bed well fucked their seed deep in her young fertile womb.

When Allie’s soft azure blue eyes once more fluttered open again sunlight was streaming into her room and she lay on her back with her hand still on her tummy. Allie pulled herself from her bed, getting up she walked back into her bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror before dressing and heading out of her bedroom down to the kitchen.

The girl found Julian, Jose Mendoza, and the two other men from the night before sitting in the kitchen. “Allie hurry up and eat my dear as these men would like a little “Morning Delight”. There was no doubt that by “Morning Delight” That her Master meant that they were going to fuck her again. Never before on one of Julian’s party weekends had Allie been required to pleasure his guest during daylight hours, it always had been a time of rest, but not so now. The men indeed take their “Moring Delight” form her gorgeous young body.

Her womb once more filled with their seed Julian called for Allie. “Come here girl and please me with that talented mouth of yours.” After Allie had gotten her master hard and ready to come Julian slipped from her mouth and forced Allie to her hands and knees before he took her like a bitch in heath. The men did not leave at the end of the weekend but continued to fuck and enjoy Allies youthful charms for the next two weeks as did Julian L’Ombre.
 
Immediately after those two weeks Allie sat in her bedroom and hardly left, except to eat, she sat or laid in her bed and prayed and prayed that she would not have to go through another two weeks like that again and when finally she knew her prayers had been answered she buried her head in the pillow and cried harder than she ever had before and from that day Allie returned to leaving her bedroom, to walking around the villages around the castle and to once more enjoying her life. On the morning she had found out she had taken the little stick and just left it on Julian’s empty desk for him to find, knowing he would finally have want he wanted made her shudder as she turned and walked out of Julian’s office. She even sent a text to Philip, but received no reply and when she told Georgette, she screamed so loud in the empty tavern Allie thought she might lose her hearing.

Throughout her pregnancy as it became more and more obvious to the villagers they would constantly stop her in the street to ask how she was and to touch her growing belly and Allie was happy to talk to anyone and everyone everyday though as the weeks and months went on she found herself becoming more and more tired and her walks shorter and shorter and once more she was forced back to spend more time on her bed resting.

***

Allie opened her eyes in the hospital room, she had been pretending to sleep for the last hour as Julian and Martha had visited and only when she heard the footsteps towards the door and the door close after them did she ‘wake’ and looked over at her sleeping son only a few feet away from her and she felt a tear well up in her eye, it was the first time in a long time that she had been away from the Chateau and when her doctor had said she would be well enough to go home in a few days she felt a little pang of dread at returning. Julian insisted on carrying his grandson as they left the hospital and Allie walked a few steps behind him as she sat in the car and he drove them back to the Chateau where the doctor had told Allie she would need a few weeks more bed rest.

As she recovered and grew stronger Julian took the baby as often as he could leaving Allie so often alone in her room with nothing and when finally she felt she had the strength she took her son out for the first time and walked around the grounds, and when for the first time she walked with him into the nearest village it was almost like the villagers came out on purpose just to have a look at the newest member of the L’Ombre family, but each night as she lay in bed the tears came, and each morning as she woke up it was to an empty cot beside her and she had to go downstairs to find Julian with her child, until one morning when she woke and turned to the empty cot beside her instead of getting up immediately and going to find and retrieve her child she simply turned over and closed her eyes once more, from that morning on she stopped the constant battle with Julian and just let him take care of her baby. A few weeks after that first morning Allie had woke up and had risen and as quietly as she could she had packed a suitcase with some clothes and waited, as the house emptied she had simply arranged for a taxi to pick her up and waited until it had arrived before leaving her room and despite the cries and shouts from some of the staff she walked out and into the waiting car. “Airport, please,” she had simply told the driver and turned and looked at the Chateau one more time as the car turned and drove away she felt the tears streaming down her face and the cool glass of the window against the side of her head.

Thanking the driver when they arrived and with a dry face but still shaking Allie had walked into the airport and stood there looking around as people milled all around her and seeing some desks over to the far side of the terminal she had walked over and smiled at the girl behind one of the counters, “I want to buy a ticket please.” Allie asked.

“Of course, where too Miss?” The girl had asked.

Allie smiled as she looked at the posters that adorned the walls of the various destinations that the airline flew too before looking back to the girl. “I want to go there,” she said and pointed to one of the posters and the girl turned and looked to what Allie pointed at.

“Certainly Miss, let me check the availability for you,” she had said and with that Allie had felt a huge sense of relief wash over her as she reached into her bag and produced her passport and credit card. 'Finally she would be free' she thought to herself.
 
Back
Top