Katie's Place

Hmmm looks good...

The house is an old Victorian affair in a large city (London, Bath etc)

the house is large enough for the owners to have servants...

Once or twice the couple see the ghost....

but as the anniversary of the maid death in the house approaches (murdered) her haunting s increase...

One night a year she is able to take on a solid form, on the anniversary of her death..... A dark thundery night, full of thunder sudden guests of wind.....

Originally Posted by HottieKatie
Just got an idea for a threesome story.

As threesome stories are always unbalanced (odd number of writers leaves one behind) I got an idea to "fix it".

It should be in a fantastic setting and the third party should start as a ghost. While the coupl is having sex it could be in between watching, touching, etc. In the end, it would get corporeal and the three of them would have fun!

But this is just a draft idea, it needs two more writers and more developing (why is the ghost there? how would it get a body....). So if you are interested, comments are welcome!!

Thanks!
Glad you enjoy it. I needed someplace to get my things organied. Seems I made it right :)
And you can still create a "place" of your own ;)

Hi Katie

Just came across your home..

Very well thought out and love the differing rooms....

Excellent, wish I had thought of some thing similar.

Ms Miranda

My pleasure, it is called my scrap book :p

If you want to discuss the haunted house and the three some idea, please let me know...

I was thinking myself as the maid, wearing Victorian maid outfit of an age you would prefer...

Maybe she had got pregnant (by the son?) and thus bringing the house into disrepute, and so the father and owner murdered her?

Or perhaps she was having an affair with he father and the wife got caught, or she was the butler's lover/daughter?

Or even she was caught by the man of the house in bed with his wife when he returned home early after travelling...

Then my character is already bi....

mmmmmmmmm

Thanks!
Glad you enjoy it. I needed someplace to get my things organied. Seems I made it right :)
And you can still create a "place" of your own ;)

That's right! I had forgotten about your scrapbook :rolleyes:

Well, if you are interested in being the maid, we just have to look for the male writer. I'll let you know about it.

And about the maid's past... you can choose whichever you prefer, it would be your character ;) Although I think I like the last one the most :p

My pleasure, it is called my scrap book :p

If you want to discuss the haunted house and the three some idea, please let me know...

I was thinking myself as the maid, wearing Victorian maid outfit of an age you would prefer...

Maybe she had got pregnant (by the son?) and thus bringing the house into disrepute, and so the father and owner murdered her?

Or perhaps she was having an affair with he father and the wife got caught, or she was the butler's lover/daughter?

Or even she was caught by the man of the house in bed with his wife when he returned home early after travelling...

Then my character is already bi....

mmmmmmmmm

Just got an idea for a threesome story.

As threesome stories are always unbalanced (odd number of writers leaves one behind) I got an idea to "fix it".

It should be in a fantastic setting and the third party should start as a ghost. While the coupl is having sex it could be in between watching, touching, etc. In the end, it would get corporeal and the three of them would have fun! ;)

But this is just a draft idea, it needs two more writers and more developing (why is the ghost there? how would it get a body....). So if you are interested, comments are welcome!!

Sounds like a challenge. I'm interested.

*Checking everything quickly before slipping into my holidays again (London, here I'm going!)*

Last edited:
*Back home after two weeks visiting the UK.
Everything is in a mess. Suitcase open in the floor. Washing machine full. Tons of stories to follow...
It is going to take some time to get up to date :eek:

Last edited:
Rearranging the place a bit: adding new threads to the study and putting away some old ones in the bookshelves of the living room. I've also added a new section there.

Last edited:
Hi Katie. I'm pleased to find your place here.
Want you to know I am working on a response for Vampire Queen's Servant for you now.;)

Hi! Thanks for coming by. You're always welcome at my place ;)

I've just read your response for Vampire Queen. Love it!
I'll start working on my next post ;)

Hope to see you around soon.

Kisses :kiss:

Wow! It really has been a while... and I've been missing being around here.

Preparing my slowly but surely come back.

Hugs and kisses to my old acquaintances and a big hello to new ones :)

Wow! It really has been a while... and I've been missing being around here.

Preparing my slowly but surely come back.

Hugs and kisses to my old acquaintances and a big hello to new ones :)

Welcome back Katie. It's good to see you again.:kiss:

Happened here by chance, lovely place you have here and some very interesting ideas!

Back