The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what. It really is not my issue.

Apparently I did have an issue to work through. That will probably remain a work in progress but i'ts mine, not yours, to deal with thank you very much.

I'm quite capable of having exactly what I described, not with you of course, but thankfully the whole world is not you.

LT: It's fascinating, that capability to have a whole conversation with someone that is not trying to fuck or fuck with me in some way or another. -giggles- Some days you're the cow pie some days your the boot.

Licks

giggles

Just a tad.

:eek:

*snickers quietly*

Glad to hear it. I thought you might be by now.

I forgot to let the dog out earlier, so I had to get up for him. Stumbling back to bed now, I just wanted to... make sure everything was in order here.

*grins and kisses her cheek*

Have a good rest of your day!

*snickers quietly*

Glad to hear it. I thought you might be by now.

I forgot to let the dog out earlier, so I had to get up for him. Stumbling back to bed now, I just wanted to... make sure everything was in order here.

*grins and kisses her cheek*

Have a good rest of your day!

giggles

I'll try to make sure it doesn't get too 'messed up' while you're sleeping!

winks and gives a hug

Sleep well!

Well, time to prepare to go get stabbed with needles. Maybe I should have it recorded so Nina can watch it over and over. It might make her tingle in special places.

Chuckles

Hungry hungry hungry hungry
Uuugh...

suppose I should change my avatar... It scared Eazy.

Dead tired on a Monday morning is never the prefered way to begin ones work week.:eek:

Why do I come here again?
Oh, Yeah. In the hopes that one day I can force myself to write.

Super cheerful people piss me off. Especially this early in the morning.

Okay so it's not that early but still.... I just walked in the building and haven't even had the chance to put my stuff down so get the fuck away from me.

YAY!!!!

PGoD and NOOK are DONE!!!

*happy, happy booty wiggle with a bit of hip shake for good measure*

NOW...desire...

:kiss:
Time is scarce......

Use it wisely
You got that right. :rose:
Well, time to prepare to go get stabbed with needles. Maybe I should have it recorded so Nina can watch it over and over. It might make her tingle in special places.

Chuckles
-gigglepurrs-

It is horrid that that would both make me cringe and tingle at the same time.
-licks-

Why do I come here again?
Oh, Yeah. In the hopes that one day I can force myself to write.

-Kisses right there, that spot riiiiiiiight there-

THAT is why you are here, and for NO other reason.

no?

OK fine. :kiss:

btw: I sent you piccies on the other site. I know you dont go there but that's where I was at the time, and no, they are not of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back