What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly euphoric, glazed over with a buzz from coffee and video games, and a hint of memory of an almost wet dream with an orgasm I can't.... recall darn it. And I just had it this morning... but the feeling was awesome!:D:D

Tired but happy. Daughter's ninth birthday party went really well and am looking forward to her Birthday tomorrow. :)

I got a headache from being out so late playing poker last night. Breakfast helped a little, lunch healped a little more, and the nap I am about to take should top it off.

The $50 that I won also made it a little bit easier to bear ;)

I got a headache from being out so late playing poker last night. Breakfast helped a little, lunch healped a little more, and the nap I am about to take should top it off.

The $50 that I won also made it a little bit easier to bear ;)

Way to GO, Thee!:)

Hubs is off for an early morning hospital visit, hopefully a positive one all being well. A little anxious all the same.

Good luck and I'll put some prayers in for you and his well being!

Aww, thanks. It went fairly well. Lump behind ear is benign and nowt to worry about (at the moment anyways!) but the guy was not happy with the lump in his sinus (under his eye) They're going to operate on that.

Then hopefully he'll be sorted out! :)

Aww, thanks. It went fairly well. Lump behind ear is benign and nowt to worry about (at the moment anyways!) but the guy was not happy with the lump in his sinus (under his eye) They're going to operate on that.

Then hopefully he'll be sorted out! :)

You're welcome. I strongly believe in the power of love and prayer! I'm glad things went well and shall pray that the operation goes well also. You take care of yourself as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back