Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

More — as expected.

an earthly and heavenly delight in one package mara... would love to see the frock slipping off of your shoulders, sliding down your upper body, gathered about your waist showing off your breasts before falling completely off and showing the entire gorgeous package. you create some great mental images and storyline in my mind... warped as it is, lol. thanks for the lovely posts mara.

More — as expected.

I move to you, my fingertips grasping the silky material as I slip it off and bare your beautiful body to my eyes...I turn you around, and my hot breath caresses your neck as my hand explores... You feel my arousal pressed against you.. the need building... and then..........:devil:

A very nice lean ;)

😘

More - as hoped for. ;) A lovely image to spark late night fantasies.

Mmm to late night fantasies.

Can I assist with that final button, using my teeth?

Gently gently

What an inviting shot. It just makes me want more.

Well, you’re in the right place... the land of more. ;)

What did I tell you about that pesky robe ??? Drop it now, lay across my knees for your spanking. That's probably what you wanted all along :)

Yes to the spanking but first

*hands on hips* You’re not the boss of me! ;)

an earthly and heavenly delight in one package mara... would love to see the frock slipping off of your shoulders, sliding down your upper body, gathered about your waist showing off your breasts before falling completely off and showing the entire gorgeous package. you create some great mental images and storyline in my mind... warped as it is, lol. thanks for the lovely posts mara.

You’re welcome, Heath.
Happy to feed your fantasies. :kiss:

Would love to take your hand, kiss it softly and then lean you to the bed, Mara!!!! :devil::devil::rose:

Mmm.... dreaming...

Quite alluring

Thanks, m’dear.

A slow seduction...or is it a tease...a feverish pitch grows...anticipation rises...will I lose control...

Lawdy... fanning myself.

The diamond, representing the jewel that you are!

Oooh, thank you for attention to detail. What a lovely thing to say. 💜😘

Call me suspicious, but I think you're hiding something.;)

Letting your imagination see through the diaphanous robe...

Takes hold of your hand allowing the robe to fall open then slides my hand down your abdomen until my fingers get moist from your lower lips.

Yes, please.

I move to you, my fingertips grasping the silky material as I slip it off and bare your beautiful body to my eyes...I turn you around, and my hot breath caresses your neck as my hand explores... You feel my arousal pressed against you.. the need building... and then..........:devil:

Ahhh... sigh. :kiss::heart:

I couldn’t find thighs in the archives, so I took this just now.
Sorry about the lighting.

Attachments

• 5C64D6E7-BB07-4DD2-BF4E-D7366F3A26D8.jpg
    5C64D6E7-BB07-4DD2-BF4E-D7366F3A26D8.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1

What the lighting doesn't reveal I can fantasize about.
Regardless, just the slightest glimpse of your delectable flesh brings a smile to my face and a bulge in my groin. ;)

Putting both hands between your knees and pushing them apart and up towards your head.

Tongue at the ready, **LICK**

Mmm tasty.

if this was biblical, i would take out my rod and part those thighs leading to the promised land... but since it isn't biblical, spread 'em mara...

Back