ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
chewbacca71 said:
Hey Blaze, good to see you. Long time no chat. So the thread is going well eh?

Chewey

Very well.
I'm writing a post to it as we speak.

Blaze
 
Cool, I am really looking forward to see how this thread goes. He is one of my favorite authors of all time. So I was glad to see the thread

Chewey
 
Lauren.Hynde said:
Please rise, noble Blaze.

Thou art a worthy subject of my kingdom!



Perspicacious, my dear Shaq, means: having or showing great judgement or insight, perceptive.

Thank you Lauren Darling....
 
hey shaq!I just got off from art school not too long ago.....damn i love to draw,but i hate my teacher!
 
hey, i remembered this time! final jazz concert tonight.... and then on sunday, i'll have my jazz, and chamber all on CD! booyah!
 
I'm an art school grad, get another major man there are NO JOBS!!!

hybirdx said:
hey shaq!I just got off from art school not too long ago.....damn i love to draw,but i hate my teacher!
 
hybirdx said:
hey shaq!I just got off from art school not too long ago.....damn i love to draw,but i hate my teacher!


Cool....what's your teacher do that you don't like?
 
''hello cla-Dom!stop drawing that-that anime!thats not art''oh i can kill her sometimes!although her assitant is pretty cool!
 
hybirdx said:
''hello cla-Dom!stop drawing that-that anime!thats not art''oh i can kill her sometimes!although her assitant is pretty cool!


That's wrong of her to say that about anime....as a teacher she needs to know that saying stuff like that limits creativity...
 
*nods his head*yeah the only reason i taken art school was to advance on my anime skills....my goal is to have an anime movie sends contraversie all over america....the first rated R anime that hits the big screens!!!
 
Chewey,

Bullet proff vests will stop the tank that she is driving...LOL
 
Wow, things sure got quiet in here all of a sudden. (Or maybe not so sudden; its been more than 4 hours since the last post)

Blaze
 
Hi Blaze and PM,

Hope you guys are having a great nite. Yup it's quiet the whole time...I'm just wondering around waiting for someone to show up.

Blaze, sorry for posting and running off yesterday. RL concerns. Back to the discussion. Simple is the answer and key. Simple in thoughts, words and grammar. Got a question for both of you, ever seen a keyboard that has no 'space' bar and no 'shift' key for Capitalization. Must exist somewhere right?

Z
 
*yawns*its been slow lately.....i know i was talking about something but what?:confused:
 
hybirdx said:
*yawns*its been slow lately.....i know i was talking about something but what?:confused:

Hy.. where in the world are you? Is english your first language? (I'm not being scarcastic, genuine curiosity.)
 
Hi Firesprite,

I'm doing OK, not great, but OK...and yourself? Which part of NZ are you from?

Z
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top