Flirty Girl

After answering my PMs I must say - I prefer the feedback where I get an e-mail. My box got FULL fast and I hate to delete things in case the person I need to follow up with never answers me back! Boo!

Here's some cute pics for you guys tonight :) It's Saturday and answers all those messages got me soaking wet ;)

Gorgeous sweetie...love that smile, those eyes, those lips, your breasts, and bet your ass is awesome too;)

After answering my PMs I must say - I prefer the feedback where I get an e-mail. My box got FULL fast and I hate to delete things in case the person I need to follow up with never answers me back! Boo!

Here's some cute pics for you guys tonight :) It's Saturday and answers all those messages got me soaking wet ;)

Beyond cute, babydoll..

Hi Babe! I love these! You're totally hot!!

Thanks! I am told they are my best feature and I tend to believe it.

how's your feet? are they lovely also? sure would like to see a couple more shots of your legs, and your feet, and without your undies like in that one evil, erection-producing shot... :)

Here are a few new pictures. I am going through right now the pics I have on hand. I take them all myself with a pretty cheap webcam so the quality just is what it is. I hope you like them as much as the first ones!

I am so into requests but only really play around once or twice a week so if you have requests you can send to me and I can get to them as I like. If it manages to turn me on really bad I might fulfill that request sooner ;)

The rules say no simulated masturbation so that kind of cut down on how many of these were lit-appropriate. More soon! Now to start answering these PMs...

Very sexy pics Angel......you're a natural...thak you for sharing

Bangarang! You are seriously hot! Oooooooh the thoughts I have running through my head. ... ;)

CWolf

Wow, very nice! Besides the obvious stuff, I really like your eyes :) Thanks for sharing.

Responding to every PM is likely a lost cause but finding a better way is not easy to do considering people will flood it once they see your pictures, both the smart and the stupid leaving you to sort out what's what.

Even then taking time out to respond to each one is going to be quite taxing but if you enjoy it then it's not bad.

Now back to your pictures, you are a very delightful little thing. One would take great pleasure in educating you in a great many things.

Woo

I see what advice now. <clap> Six pages in a couple of days, good response yeah? Told you, now you've got a good outlet to get some feedback.

Good luck with the posting.

-Uri

Great start to Your Thread Angel *subscribing* ... I have read a story or two of Yours already .. You are a Sexy lil Viven for sure ;)

attachment.php

That Sweet Smile and a Sucker for a RedHead as well ;)

attachment.php

Very Sexy and What a Turn On :p :p :p

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :heart:

Wow

What a smile and to go with those pigtails. I am so aroused from yor pics. Please do not stop

I love a girl in pig tails and especially one with no panties. ;) Beautiful

attachment.php

Outstanding

I will stand in line with all the others who are attracted to your obvious natural charms just hoping you want a more mature friend to help you solve your needs for passion.

Great pics, you have an awesome body. mmmmmmmmmmm i could lick you for hours.:devil:

Very nice pics!

Being able to write erotic stories and take erotic pics is a great combination!

Back