Guys, when/how did you know you were top/bottom/versatile?

I consider myself versatile but I definitely prefer bottom. My first experiences were like many of the others here - with my best friend in high school. After the initial fumbling around, we realized he was the top and I was the bottom even though we had no idea those terms even existed at that time. Although I would occasionally fuck him, I loved having his cock in my mouth and ass. And I loved the feeling of his cum inside me.

Later in life, I lived with a married couple for several months when I was in Germany. He was a bottom, and his wife preferred watching him get fucked, so I was more than happy to serve as the top in that situation.

While I was married I was monogamous, but my regular fantasies involved me getting fucked in the ass. Now that I'm divorced, I have been fortunate to realize almost all of my fantasies and I have a girlfriend who loves to watch me with other men. She says she loves the look on my face when I have a hard cock in my ass.

I love to be watched by the guys wife/girl friend as he fucks my ass. So hot!!!
 
When I Knew I Was A Cock-Sucker...

He was fifty-six, I was twenty-four, as soon as we met I felt that hypnotic buzz of nervous attraction. Back in his hotel room I was bashful and uncertain the first time I got naked for him, would he like me? would I disappoint him? he was experienced, how could I measure up to his previous boys? would the fact that - as he could clearly see, I was already erect, make me seem to eager, too cheap? It was so important to me, but he put me at ease, and I was drawn irresistibly. I felt safe for the first time in a long time, as he guided me through the sex. Soon, I was naked, lying on my back, but head and shoulders raised on the pillows. He was straddling my chest vigorously fucking my face, his fat balls bouncing up against my throat. My own eager drooling erection bobbing up and down in appreciation. I was not as experienced then as I am now. Now, as his big beautiful cock lodged too far down my throat I choked, coughed and made strangulated noises as my eyes filled with tears. He extracted so that its saliva-glistening glans hung quivering an inch from my nose, patiently, as I recovered. I looked up at him apologetically, said ‘Sorry’, and submissively opened my mouth wide for him to begin again. Thinking back now, retrospectively, it must have been that moment that he realized my potential to be his submissive cock-sucker on a regular basis. Soon, I ejaculated up over my stomach spontaneously, then, when he came in my mouth some time later, I took each messy spurt with only murmurs of pleasure, and continued sucking until it began to soften. I was relieved and grateful afterwards when he complimented me on the way I'd sucked him off. From that incident it developed into an ongoing 'relationship' that lasted six months. He took the dominant role, taught and tutored me in the submissive role to which I oh so readily and enthusiastically adapted. It was important for me to ensure he came back for more, so I never let him leave with his cock unsucked… from then on, I knew and appreciated what it was to be 'owned' by a Dominant older man…
 
when and how..

Well my first sexual fantasies that were gay involved older masculine men fucking me in the ass. I had seen one lesbian porno, and one straight porno when I was first hitting puberty. I always thought girls were cute and was sexually attracted to them but the core of my sexual desire at its most unpolluted state was to find the best phallic object around to put in my ass while I stroked my dick and thought about sucking one. I wasnt sold on things going up my ass though. Handles-plungers, hammers, screwdrivers, condom full of sharpies all hurt and came out messy, gross turn off. I couldnt understand. Nothing about being a bottom was feeling like my instinct thought it should. 15 yrs old, I buzzed all my pubes and has hair for first time, then used lotion and squirt water bottle to doosh with. Clean, good visibity. Was watching niece at older sisters that night. 2 year old in bed by 9 I had the whole night with my brothernlaws staight porn, ( which had a lot of gangbang hard dick), my sisters panties, clothes and best of all a 10" plastic silver vibrator. Not realistic in feel but long and thick. And there on here bedroom floor on a wide bed of old towels, a 105lb 5'3" 15 year old boy wearing his sisters black fishnet stalkings, a lace gstring, and heels found his spot while watching/fantazing the role of the chick who was taking one dick in her ass and other in mouth. I'd cum, freak out at what I'd done, pik everything up, rewind tape, go to couch and make it through 5mins of tv before I was horney again.I spent a lot of time at my sisters babysitting, wearing her jeans and tight shirts, her thongs, panties and using hermirrors to watch my fuzzy little whole take about 5 of 10" of silver phallic shapped plastic.
I never acted on my gay feelings though. Never told a soul, just chased girls through high school and not long after I had been with my 3rd girl, I was 18 online getting the first guy that was willing to come over for a blow job and some virgin ass.he was 20 years older then me with a dick as big around as a coke can. It finally fit, popped my ring so bad I thought I was gonna die from pain as he thrust a few times back in fourth halfway in before I was on the edge of tears and bleeding a little bit. He stopped, pulled condom off and let me egarley attempt to suck his cock, mostly he jerked off while I licked and kissed the tip begging for a sloppy facial which I recieved. By 19 I had a regular lover who was 25, lived in my apt complex had a thick 9" dick that I spent many hours learning on until I was taking it all the wau at full force in any position with no blood. Couple added kicks for pleasure, my man liked lil white fem boys who cd lil bit and Iived with my racist anti gay dad in that apt complex so coming home wearing sweat pants over lacey thigh stalkings and panties and a baggy tshirt over a traing bra gave me a kick. Sitting there with a plug in my lubed sticky ass wearing chick lingerie listening to him repeat the highlights from rush limbaugh. Lol.smiling blankley replaying all the things I just did with my black fuck buddy.
Don't cd as much in bedroom like years ago. But I still shave my whole body, wear girl panties and jeans, and love being a bottom. I never have topped with a guy. I only get hard if im getting head or jerking but prefer my dick to stay cute and submissive shunk up to a half in mushroom head so my panties and jeans fit tighter.
So... yeah, born like this.i'll add that after 3 years with men only I got a gf 6 months ago. I manage to fuck her brainsout once a week. After she goes Iim declaring gay.
 
Back
Top