Ass licking is divine!

Mine, too! BUT, I want to be the LICK-ER...not the lick-ee! (I'd LOVE to lick his big, beautiful balls, too!) 💓😋

I must agree with you...running my tongue all around his balls and ass is a real thrill. Besides, once I get his butthole relaxed and dripping with saliva my cock will slide in so easily.

My wife is somewhat repressed and utterly embarrassed by it, but her body makes it clear that this is just about her favorite bedroom activity.

Mine loves it too. I doubt she will ever reciprocate, but she can't hide how much she likes my tongue going deep in her. I wonder if it's partly that she can't imagine my doing it because it's so taboo?

My wife is somewhat repressed and utterly embarrassed by it, but her body makes it clear that this is just about her favorite bedroom activity.

I had one girlfriend like that--that's just about my favorite thing in the world, when the woman is embarrassed and shy about me licking her asshole, but she absolutely loves it and tells me not to stop.

She always loved it

Some gf's liked a finger in her ass and some did not but they ALL loved when I licked their ass...

Back