Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will just have to put your bikinis on (wow) and have very cool thoughts on the drive home and hope the lights are green all the way
 
Last edited:
Hi all...

sort of quiet here....

There must be more over 50s here who like to have sexy fun!!
 
Hello everyone, I am a 54 year old male from the Phoenix area. I am here because I enjoy the erotic side of this site. Love going to see the pictures of all of the lovely ladies, but I enjoy the erotic chat with the ladies most of all. Feel free to send me mail any time. I enjoy making new friends on here.
 
Played volleyball last night and it was comfortable out, humidity was not too bad and it got nicer the lower sun sunk behind the trees. It was definitely hot again today though. I guess the dog days of summer have arrived a little early this year. One good thing about all of this heat is that the ladies tend to wear less clothes which is always a good thing. :D
 
It's hot here in SC...I'm hibernating now and waiting for fall to arrive so I can resume backpacking.

I would love to hear from some of our 50something ladies...

Male, 6'2", dark hair and beard flecked with grey, sexy, witty, intelligent, sincere.


Mmmmmmm....you sound just about right...
And how does a classic Leo male get along with a classic Cancer female?:rolleyes:
 
Ahhhhhh - the weekend - yippeeee and yahooooo!!!!!

Okay, it's hot, it's summer and no one wants to be inside - well unless you gotta be - so what's everyone doing outside this weekend. I could use some help replanting my plants -yeah same plants, never got done - and they have taken over that corner of the porch....

I gots lots to do as I will be having some minor surgery on monday so will be incapacitated for a few days - hmmmm what to do what to do to entertain me? :rolleyes:

Y'all have fun
 
I went to a cookout today. It was fun. It was humid out but the temp was not too bad today. I did go into the pool for a little while. That was my Sat. Not sure what I will do tomorrow. Maybe go play volleyball in the late afternoon. Hope everybody is having a great weekend.
 
Hello

hmmm...Marie...It looks like everything is in excellent working order. New here myself so it is nice to meet you.
 
Hello All

Hello I am a married male enjoying this site just like the rest of you. Would enjoy adult conversation and chat with anyone male or female. Hope to hear from you. Keep enjoying it all.
 
Greetings

I live in the Carribbean, where it it is always warm. Would like to meet some ladies in my age group. 50+
 
Is there room for another????

Why are so many folks here fixated on age 18 -40? (Mainly guys!!!) Sensuality ripens with time and experience...
 
Cool...

Make some room for me....I much prefer to talk to people my age. We have more interesting and fun things to share. Experience is a great teacher....
 
Hmmm...

Noticing a distinct lack mature women on this thread....surely not just the younger gals posting. (not withstanding the nice ladies who have posted some here of course.)
 
Always room for more people. If we can find a few more ladies it will be very interesting if we have to crowd together. More than willing to have some lady sit on my lap if there is no room. :D
 
hi! 50 and interested in guys....

Looking back at it... i might have made a little more hospitable introduction there. After all, i'm interested in all of you of course, and i'm certainly talking to the wizened end of the Lit community...

So, hello there... i'm 50 and happy to get to know you....

best,

kristoph...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top