bi-curious female for same

I am doing pretty good.........for a Monday.

Kinda quiet in here tonight. Hope I didn't scare anybody off last night.

I am just the kind of person who can talk very openly about sex. To anyone. It's a curse. :devil:

hey ladies !!

21 yrs old..live in NC. I love it here but not so much the small town where it's not really accepted..

I'm more than curious...I just have this feeling that I know I would love it. I've never been with a woman but I would love the opportunity.

I am constantly checking out women and staring too long but eventhough I have opened up more (less than 8 months ago I was too shy to even look at a women for long periods of time, but my confidence level is rising) I still can't bring myself to go up to one who stares at me for long periods of time too.

I can usually find something about a woman that is attractive, even if it isn't her looks (ok, usually it is because usually I'm driving and never get to hear the person walk/talk/etc). I like big breasts..but I also go crazy over a sexy voice.. which it in between a girly one and a butch woman. Husky but not too much..just right. I love everything about a woman...except a whiny voice (my brother's gf has been cursed with this... although she is hot I hate hearing her whine to my brother...turn off).

I am attracted to men but rarely do I see one and have a few moments of thought where I could see myself sleeping with him...I only think like that if I am really horny. Women are always first on my mind. I DO have a boyfriend (6-8 months lol) but we aren't sexual..which I am completely OK with. My friend calls it a cover up..hehe.

It's been fun reading the forum posts...I've been reading the stories for a year or so but now just ventured onto this forum. To a previous post, I would never join in with two men but I would love to watch.

PS. How did everyone get their avatars up there? I don't have an option on the page to upload one....

Stormie64 said:
I am looking forward to my first FF experience. But doubting now that will ever happen. I'm too shy & wouldn't know the first thing of how to find someone. Hmmmmmmm. Any suggestions?
I used to feel the same stormie... but have faith, you will find the totally right person to share this with when you least expect it.... I know I have.. and patiently waiting :heart:

keebs said:
Hey Brandy! I go to Bermuda for 1 week and you start a tour including my 2 favs: baseball & bi-women! Ah man, did I miss the whole thing or can I jump in? Especially with Sexy Kendra on board *sigh*- BTW Kendra like the new pic. Brandy-still can't figure out how to make file small enough when trying to attach pics, always messages me file too big. Any suggestions? I'll catch up on yours until I figure it out LOL
Sent you a pm re pics... I am sure there will be a huge game of baseball round here to celebrate and commiserate the world series... and of course we have room for more players... :catroar:

brandylyn1973 said:
Sent you a pm re pics... I am sure there will be a huge game of baseball round here to celebrate and commiserate the world series... and of course we have room for more players... :catroar:

YAY Rockies in the world series, we need to celebrate ladies, you all need to come to Colorado for the games and then after the games we can have our own World Series. :devil:

womenrhot said:
21 yrs old..live in NC.

PS. How did everyone get their avatars up there? I don't have an option on the page to upload one....

hi and welcome !! glad to hear you are hot for women ... I'm sure you'll luv it when you get to experience one ... or two ... or more ! :devil:

as for the avatar .. you need 100 posts before you can put one up .. so get posting girl !!

you make it look easy

brandylyn1973 said:

LOL, grrr..., okay file's right size, dimensions correct, but still giving me upload error. I guess I'll figure it out eventually. Shout out to all the ladies here, i c we have some new faces-Hey WomenRHot in NC. Used to live there lots of hotties in the region :rolleyes:

awwww (((keebs))) sukks that you're having probs with upload

maybe make it a bit smaller than max dimensions ?

(dunno, guessing) :rolleyes:

Back