Massages/ spa day with happy endings (open(

πŸ’†πŸ’†πŸ’—πŸ’†πŸ’—πŸ’†πŸ’†
Alyssa moaned as she shivered at the very unusual sensations rushing through her body. "Why use artificial cum.... when you could use your own?" she said shyly. She lapped at Cynthia's pussy and nibbled along the outer edges, noticing what made Cynthia's moans hitch or better, increase in pitch.
Arashi moaned softly as he shuddered at the unfamiliar sensation. "I've done it with water, but never tried it with water or soap," his admission was shy and a little embarrassed.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

[Alyssa room:[/B]

"Even though we squirt we cannot do it hard enough for it to ejaculate like a male cock in face it would just dribble out like precum. Also we haven't had the greatest luck storing it either. artificial cum will keep a lot longer at room temperature than human cum it doesn't dry out as fast. If we were to cover you in it now you would probably be home before it started to dry out." Lilly said while she continued to thrust into Alyssa. "Also there isn't a bad smell with this cum after awhile like human cum after it gets old and drys up." Cynthia barely got out between moans and yelps.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

"Well I guess we could do soap and water but its going to require multiple sessions before we get everything out of you." Misty said as she increased the pressure on his prostate. She wondered if she continued to massage his male g-spot would he cum. Cindy continued to rub herself on Arashi's cock.

Alyssa shuddered. "Bad smell, my ass... you two don't have 'smelly' cum... more like 'tasty' cum," she said dryly, giggling and spoiling the stern act. She lapped faster at Cynthia's pussy, .
Arashi chuckled as his hips rocked faster, his weight shifting back and forth between going deeper into Cindy's pussy and letting Misty's fingers push deeper. "Um.... I don't mind that... besides, I'm growing quite... fond of you two," he said shyly as he blushed as he groaned, feeling himself firing thick blasts of seed deep within Cindy's body.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

[Alyssa room:[/B]
"Even though we squirt we cannot do it hard enough for it to ejaculate like a male cock in face it would just dribble out like precum. Also we haven't had the greatest luck storing it either. artificial cum will keep a lot longer at room temperature than human cum it doesn't dry out as fast. If we were to cover you in it now you would probably be home before it started to dry out." Lilly said while she continued to thrust into Alyssa. "Also there isn't a bad smell with this cum after awhile like human cum after it gets old and drys up." Cynthia barely got out between moans and yelps.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

"Well I guess we could do soap and water but its going to require multiple sessions before we get everything out of you." Misty said as she increased the pressure on his prostate. She wondered if she continued to massage his male g-spot would he cum. Cindy continued to rub herself on Arashi's cock.

Alyssa shuddered. "Bad smell, my ass... you two don't have 'smelly' cum... more like 'tasty' cum," she said dryly, giggling and spoiling the stern act. She lapped faster at Cynthia's pussy, .
Arashi chuckled as his hips rocked faster, his weight shifting back and forth between going deeper into Cindy's pussy and letting Misty's fingers push deeper. "Um.... I don't mind that... besides, I'm growing quite... fond of you two," he said shyly as he blushed as he groaned, feeling himself firing thick blasts of seed deep within Cindy's body.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

Lilly started to pound Alyssa harder and faster watching the water make her stomach bounce around. "I know we don't but don't worry the fake stuff will feel like real cum." Cynthia said between her moans and yelps.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty could feel him cum from what she was doing and she continued to see if he would keep cumming. Cindy let out a coo as she felt Arashi cum in her and she continued to tease his cock.

Alyssa moaned as she felt herself clenching around the toy. "Ready to do your impersonation of a waterfall, Cynthi?" she said with a smirk, inhaling deeply before she shoved her tongue in rapid fire strokes deeper into Cynthia's pussy, amused as she felt Cynthia's fingers curl in her hair as if what she did was startling or unexpected.
Arashi groaned softly as he felt himself still firing thick blasts of cum deep within Cindy's body, his hips pumping like rapid fire pistons. He shuddered as he felt his body relaxing slowly but surely. He glanced down shyly, noticing a thick white ring around his cock which was still deep inside Cindy's pussy. "Holy shit... never came that hard before," he gasped, noticing that Cindy's belly was roughly equal to two months pregnant from the amount of cum he'd fired off.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

Lilly started to pound Alyssa harder and faster watching the water make her stomach bounce around. "I know we don't but don't worry the fake stuff will feel like real cum." Cynthia said between her moans and yelps.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty could feel him cum from what she was doing and she continued to see if he would keep cumming. Cindy let out a coo as she felt Arashi cum in her and she continued to tease his cock.

Alyssa moaned as she felt herself clenching around the toy. "Ready to do your impersonation of a waterfall, Cynthi?" she said with a smirk, inhaling deeply before she shoved her tongue in rapid fire strokes deeper into Cynthia's pussy, amused as she felt Cynthia's fingers curl in her hair as if what she did was startling or unexpected.
Arashi groaned softly as he felt himself still firing thick blasts of cum deep within Cindy's body, his hips pumping like rapid fire pistons. He shuddered as he felt his body relaxing slowly but surely. He glanced down shyly, noticing a thick white ring around his cock which was still deep inside Cindy's pussy. "Holy shit... never came that hard before," he gasped, noticing that Cindy's belly was roughly equal to two months pregnant from the amount of cum he'd fired off.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

Lilly continued to pound Alyssa wanting her to cum for her showering both of them in her cum. Cynthia grabbed the futa's air and pulled her face deep into her wet pussy. She began to grind herself on her face.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty finally removed her finger from his hole and placed her hand on Cindy's belly rubbing it like she was pregnant. "Are you going to fill me with this much cum now?" Misty asked in a begging tone as she pouted out her bottom lip.

Alyssa deliberately tilted her head, rubbing her nose against Cynthia's clit, amused as she heard Cynthia's sharp hiss of intense pleasure. "Mmmmm, I may have to bottle y'all's cum just so I can drink it later," she teased with a smirk, groaning as she felt Lilly's hand stroking her stiff cock quickly as she felt the toy pumping deep within her.
Arashi shuddered as he could feel the vibrations of Misty's fingers moving over Cindy's skin where his cock was currently plugged deep within her. "Maybe once we get things washed out... I'll be able to fill you up the same way... if not more full," he said softly, shivering slightly as he could feel his cock stiffening slowly.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

Lilly continued to pound Alyssa wanting her to cum for her showering both of them in her cum. Cynthia grabbed the futa's air and pulled her face deep into her wet pussy. She began to grind herself on her face.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty finally removed her finger from his hole and placed her hand on Cindy's belly rubbing it like she was pregnant. "Are you going to fill me with this much cum now?" Misty asked in a begging tone as she pouted out her bottom lip.

Alyssa deliberately tilted her head, rubbing her nose against Cynthia's clit, amused as she heard Cynthia's sharp hiss of intense pleasure. "Mmmmm, I may have to bottle y'all's cum just so I can drink it later," she teased with a smirk, groaning as she felt Lilly's hand stroking her stiff cock quickly as she felt the toy pumping deep within her.
Arashi shuddered as he could feel the vibrations of Misty's fingers moving over Cindy's skin where his cock was currently plugged deep within her. "Maybe once we get things washed out... I'll be able to fill you up the same way... if not more full," he said softly, shivering slightly as he could feel his cock stiffening slowly.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

Lilly pump furiously both Alyssa's cock and her wet hole trying to get her to cum for them. Cynthia could feel her orgasm growing closer and before long she finally came on the futa's face covering it in cum.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty pouted for a bit before she gave a grin saying "well we better get out of here so we can get the process of cleaning you out started." Both girls got out of the tub and grabbed a towel. Cindy clinched her vaginal muscles tightly trying to keep all of the cum in her body. Both girl's dried each other off giggling and cooing.

Alyssa whimpered as she felt her cock release a heavy blast of sweet scented cum. "Ooooh, nothing like cum to keep hair shiny" she moaned, shuddering as she broke into giggles.
Arashi exhaled slowly and steadily, trying to not stare at Misty and Cindy drying themselves off. He knew, however, that they'd likely already noticed that his cock was already semi-hard, though he doubted he'd have a heavy surge of anything for a while. He jumped slightly as he felt both of them drying him off, shivering slightly as he inhaled softly. "I swear, you two are.... hell... beautiful just doesn't seem to cover it... I can't even think of anything that would fit," he said wryly.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:
Lilly pump furiously both Alyssa's cock and her wet hole trying to get her to cum for them. Cynthia could feel her orgasm growing closer and before long she finally came on the futa's face covering it in cum.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:
Misty pouted for a bit before she gave a grin saying "well we better get out of here so we can get the process of cleaning you out started." Both girls got out of the tub and grabbed a towel. Cindy clinched her vaginal muscles tightly trying to keep all of the cum in her body. Both girl's dried each other off giggling and cooing.

Alyssa whimpered as she felt her cock release a heavy blast of sweet scented cum. "Ooooh, nothing like cum to keep hair shiny" she moaned, shuddering as she broke into giggles.
Arashi exhaled slowly and steadily, trying to not stare at Misty and Cindy drying themselves off. He knew, however, that they'd likely already noticed that his cock was already semi-hard, though he doubted he'd have a heavy surge of anything for a while. He jumped slightly as he felt both of them drying him off, shivering slightly as he inhaled softly. "I swear, you two are.... hell... beautiful just doesn't seem to cover it... I can't even think of anything that would fit," he said wryly.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

Lilly came as soon as she felt Alyssa shoot her cum like a fountain. Lilly buried the face cock in the futa as she came hard. Cynthia continued to cum as her body began to twitch and she began to rub the cum on her bottom in.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

After they all got dried off Misty said "I know we are probably the best women you ever had." She walked away with a grin into the bedroom and patted the massage table. She tells him to lay on his side so the can proceed with the cleaning. Cindy gives Arashi's ass a playful slap.

Alyssa shuddered as she relaxed her throat, the cum simply flowing down her throat from Cynthia's body. "Mhmm, I can feel that," she moaned, shuddering as she could feel Lilly's cum spraying into her body, probably not as strongly as would have been from a real cock, but still quite enjoyable.
Arashi cocked his head as he walked towards the massage table before he chuckled. "Best, certainly... and only, actually," his remark was wry as he sighed softly and slid onto the table, his hips slightly angled with his right leg half bent with his knee just below the level of his hips whilst his left leg was relaxed but slightly bent. He turned his head slightly as he heard Cindy close to his upper body.

He was oblivious that his stamina and toned, powerful body was extremely attractive to the opposite sex, namely women.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

Lilly came as soon as she felt Alyssa shoot her cum like a fountain. Lilly buried the face cock in the futa as she came hard. Cynthia continued to cum as her body began to twitch and she began to rub the cum on her bottom in.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

After they all got dried off Misty said "I know we are probably the best women you ever had." She walked away with a grin into the bedroom and patted the massage table. She tells him to lay on his side so the can proceed with the cleaning. Cindy gives Arashi's ass a playful slap.

Alyssa shuddered as she relaxed her throat, the cum simply flowing down her throat from Cynthia's body. "Mhmm, I can feel that," she moaned, shuddering as she could feel Lilly's cum spraying into her body, probably not as strongly as would have been from a real cock, but still quite enjoyable.
Arashi cocked his head as he walked towards the massage table before he chuckled. "Best, certainly... and only, actually," his remark was wry as he sighed softly and slid onto the table, his hips slightly angled with his right leg half bent with his knee just below the level of his hips whilst his left leg was relaxed but slightly bent. He turned his head slightly as he heard Cindy close to his upper body.

He was oblivious that his stamina and toned, powerful body was extremely attractive to the opposite sex, namely women.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

As both girls came down from their orgasms they climbed down from the massage table and Lilly said "alright time to let you get rid of that water please release it into the toilet." Cynthia went and prepared the other strap-on. The girls had this one specially made with a sensitive ball that let the cum squirt out. The ball was placed into the vagina and the vaginal walls squeezes it when they contract during an orgasm the cum shoots out. Cynthia stood there with everything in place and the strap-on loaded waiting for the futa.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

The girls made sure that Arashi was comfortable before they preped the water bottle filling it with warm water. "Relaxe now I am going to try to put the nozzle in now." Misty said before she teased his hole with the nozzle. She slowly worked the nozzle in until it was as far in as it should go.

Alyssa shuddered as she walked into the bathroom, albeit with slightly wobbly legs before she managed to get the plug free. "Okay, time to drain out," she murmured as she relaxed, hearing the water splashing out as her abdomen returned to its natural toned state. She exhaled slowly as she walked back in, seeing Lilly and Cynthia. She shivered as she felt her body becoming intensely aroused, not seeming to notice the sweet apple-mint scent of her own cum coating her chest and the upper part of her arms.
Arashi groaned softly at the unfamiliar sensation, though it wasn't unpleasant. He shivered slightly as his eyes half closed..
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

As both girls came down from their orgasms they climbed down from the massage table and Lilly said "Alright time to let you get rid of that water please release it into the toilet." Cynthia went and prepared the other strap-on. The girls had this one specially made with a sensitive ball that let the cum squirt out. The ball was placed into the vagina and the vaginal walls squeezes it when they contract during an orgasm the cum shoots out. Cynthia stood there with everything in place and the strap-on loaded waiting for the futa.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

The girls made sure that Arashi was comfortable before they prepped the water bottle filling it with warm water. "Relax now I am going to try to put the nozzle in now." Misty said before she teased his hole with the nozzle. She slowly worked the nozzle in until it was as far in as it should go.

Alyssa shuddered as she walked into the bathroom, albeit with slightly wobbly legs before she managed to get the plug free. "Okay, time to drain out," she murmured as she relaxed, hearing the water splashing out as her abdomen returned to its natural toned state. She exhaled slowly as she walked back in, seeing Lilly and Cynthia. She shivered as she felt her body becoming intensely aroused, not seeming to notice the sweet apple-mint scent of her own cum coating her chest and the upper part of her arms.
Arashi groaned softly at the unfamiliar sensation, though it wasn't unpleasant. He shivered slightly as his eyes half closed..
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

Cynthia cooed a bit before she said "well I think someone is ready for some more." Cynthia walked up to the futa and pressed her body against the futa's body.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

The girls continued to make sure Arashi was comfortable as they started the water for him.

Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Have you looked into the mirror? I swear, it's women as beautiful as you two that make people sex addicts," she quipped jokingly as she shivered slightly, feeling Cynthia's body against her own. She sighed softly, trying to resist the urge to push her cock deep within either of these very beautiful women.
Arashi gasped softly as he felt the warmth of the water flowing. "Feels a bit odd, but it's been awhile since I've done anything back there," he said wryly.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

Cynthia cooed a bit before she said "well I think someone is ready for some more." Cynthia walked up to the futa and pressed her body against the futa's body.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

The girls continued to make sure Arashi was comfortable as they started the water for him.

Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Have you looked into the mirror? I swear, it's women as beautiful as you two that make people sex addicts," she quipped jokingly as she shivered slightly, feeling Cynthia's body against her own. She sighed softly, trying to resist the urge to push her cock deep within either of these very beautiful women.
Arashi gasped softly as he felt the warmth of the water flowing. "Feels a bit odd, but it's been awhile since I've done anything back there," he said wryly.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

Lilly laid down on her back and said"Now come here I want you to fill me with your futa cum until I look very pregnant. Cynthia is going to take your ass and fill it with cum."

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty lowered down and presentedd her breasts before saying "here feast on my breasts my dear as we fill you."

Alyssa cocked her head, a small smirk playing over her face as she stretched lazily before crawling over Lilly. "Oh? And how pregnant do you want to look, two months? Nine months? I'm sure I can... fill you up quite a lot," she quipped jokingly as she shivered slightly, feeling Cynthia's fingers brushing over her back.
Arashi hummed softly as he palmed one breast, teasing it with his hand, before slowly lowering his head and teasing the other with tongue and lips, lightly scraping teeth over the warm flesh before he slowly trailed kisses up along Misty's throat to her jawline before he kissed her directly on the lips. "Why focus on your breasts when there's so much more to focus on?" he murmured jokingly, tilting his head as he nibbled her earlobe, tugging it lightly with his teeth.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:

Lilly laid down on her back and said"Now come here I want you to fill me with your futa cum until I look very pregnant. Cynthia is going to take your ass and fill it with cum."

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty lowered down and presented her breasts before saying "here feast on my breasts my dear as we fill you."

Alyssa cocked her head, a small smirk playing over her face as she stretched lazily before crawling over Lilly. "Oh? And how pregnant do you want to look, two months? Nine months? I'm sure I can... fill you up quite a lot," she quipped jokingly as she shivered slightly, feeling Cynthia's fingers brushing over her back.
Arashi hummed softly as he palmed one breast, teasing it with his hand, before slowly lowering his head and teasing the other with tongue and lips, lightly scraping teeth over the warm flesh before he slowly trailed kisses up along Misty's throat to her jawline before he kissed her directly on the lips. "Why focus on your breasts when there's so much more to focus on?" he murmured jokingly, tilting his head as he nibbled her earlobe, tugging it lightly with his teeth.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:
"I want you to fill me up until you can't do it anymore." Lilly said as she put her arms and legs around Alyssa. Cynthia moved her hand from her back to the futa's ass. She teased her rosebud with her fingers.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty let out a coo as her hands shot up to the back of Arashi's head. She loved when people nibbled on her ear lobes. She knew that she needed to ask to make sure he was doing fine but all she could do was whimper.

Kyle took one of her huge tits in each hand, squeezing hard as he pumped faster still. Faster, faster, until-!

"M-mommaaa, fuck, oh, God!" He drove into her as hard and as deep as he could and his cock swelled before bursting the first blast of his semen into her body. His hips bucked inside her, hands still mauling her jugs, her nipples caught between his fingers. Each pulse sent another jet of his seed to paint her walls and fill her tunnel. Kyle hadn't masturbated in weeks for anticipation of this and all that back up, all that eagerness, and his own youthful vitality had him filling her up with it until it started to trickled out around his hilted cock.

Misty came hard squeezing her little boy between her thighs. She could feel his and her cum start to ooz out of her pussy. When she finally came down from her orgasm she pulled his head down commanding "suck on my nipples my dearest son." She could still feel his cum running down her ass cheeks.

Alyssa smirked as she shivered at the feel of Cynthia's fingers teasing her rosebud. "Mhmm, well let's see how much you can take, Lilly," she quipped, purring Lilly's name as she shifted, her stiff cock sliding deep in one fluid movement. She waited for Cynthia to add the toy as she suspected it would intensify the sensations.
Arashi was amused at Misty's reaction, though he could feel Cindy's hands rubbing over his back and shoulders.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:
"I want you to fill me up until you can't do it anymore." Lilly said as she put her arms and legs around Alyssa. Cynthia moved her hand from her back to the futa's ass. She teased her rosebud with her fingers.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty let out a coo as her hands shot up to the back of Arashi's head. She loved when people nibbled on her ear lobes. She knew that she needed to ask to make sure he was doing fine but all she could do was whimper.

Alyssa smirked as she shivered at the feel of Cynthia's fingers teasing her rosebud. "Mhmm, well let's see how much you can take, Lilly," she quipped, purring Lilly's name as she shifted, her stiff cock sliding deep in one fluid movement. She waited for Cynthia to add the toy as she suspected it would intensify the sensations.
Arashi was amused at Misty's reaction, though he could feel Cindy's hands rubbing over his back and shoulders.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:
Lilly let out a moan as she felt Alyssa enter herwet hole. Cynthia continued to tease the futa before she finally got behind the futa and plunged her cock deep within Alyssa's pussy.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty continued to moan out as she felt Arashi feast on her body. Cindy began to lightly stroke his cock as he continued to fill with water.

Kyle's Room

Misty came hard squeezing her little boy between her thighs. She could feel his and her cum start to ooz out of her pussy. When she finally came down from her orgasm she pulled his head down commanding "suck on my nipples my dearest son." She could still feel his cum running down her ass cheeks.

He raised his head as he felt her pussy suddenly clench down on his still half hard prick. Her eyes were shut and her head back, her body trembling and sending jiggles through her beautiful flesh. She came? She came! He beamed and nuzzled at her neck, kissing fervently, "You feel so good, Mommy. I love it when you cum, I'm glad, so glad you did."

He didn't resist when she pressed him to her big jugs. Kyle took one of her nipples in and cooed as he sucked on it. He fondled her other breast; squeezing, caressing, gently pulling and tweaking her nipple. Then he switched to take that one into his mouth and his hands went to the tit he had just been feasting on.

He raised his head as he felt her pussy suddenly clench down on his still half hard prick. Her eyes were shut and her head back, her body trembling and sending jiggles through her beautiful flesh. She came? She came! He beamed and nuzzled at her neck, kissing fervently, "You feel so good, Mommy. I love it when you cum, I'm glad, so glad you did."

He didn't resist when she pressed him to her big jugs. Kyle took one of her nipples in and cooed as he sucked on it. He fondled her other breast; squeezing, caressing, gently pulling and tweaking her nipple. Then he switched to take that one into his mouth and his hands went to the tit he had just been feasting on.

Amy moan out as he suckled on her pierced nipples. She removed her breast from his mouth and hand before saying "now my dearest I think we are going to get some piercings together today my clit and your nipples but first mommy wants you to suck on her swollen clit like a cock." She moved out from under him to reveal how big of a clit she actually had. With it swollen to it's largest point it did look like she had a head of a penis above her swollen lips.

Alyssa moaned, her head tilting back as she inhaled deeply. "Now... the real fun begins, it seems," she said softly, shifting so her lips brushed Lilly's as she slowly and methodically began moving her hips, hearing Lilly's breathing quicken.
Arashi let his lips trail down her throat to her shoulder, hearing her shuddering breaths as he lightly nibbled on her skin as he massaged her muscles. "There's nothing that says I can't massage you a little, right?" he murmured half jokingly. He gasped softly, shuddering at the feel of Cindy's light touch over his very stiff cock.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:
Lilly let out a moan as she felt Alyssa enter her wet hole. Cynthia continued to tease the futa before she finally got behind the futa and plunged her cock deep within Alyssa's pussy.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty continued to moan out as she felt Arashi feast on her body. Cindy began to lightly stroke his cock as he continued to fill with water.

Alyssa moaned, her head tilting back as she inhaled deeply. "Now... the real fun begins, it seems," she said softly, shifting so her lips brushed Lilly's as she slowly and methodically began moving her hips, hearing Lilly's breathing quicken.
Arashi let his lips trail down her throat to her shoulder, hearing her shuddering breaths as he lightly nibbled on her skin as he massaged her muscles. "There's nothing that says I can't massage you a little, right?" he murmured half jokingly. He gasped softly, shuddering at the feel of Cindy's light touch over his very stiff cock.
Trebaxus' Home
-_-_-_-πŸŒ€-_-_-_-​

Alyssa room:
Lilly hands moved to Alyssa's breasts as she was slowly being fucked by her. Lilly started to massage them as she was being fucked and her hips started to move. Cynthia grabbed the futa's hips as she continued to fuck her deeply.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty continued to coo as she felt his lips travel down her neck. She could only shake her head no that there wasn't. Cindy moved her hand from Arashi cock to his balls. She stood there massaging them.

Amy moan out as he suckled on her pierced nipples. She removed her breast from his mouth and hand before saying "now my dearest I think we are going to get some piercings together today my clit and your nipples but first mommy wants you to suck on her swollen clit like a cock." She moved out from under him to reveal how big of a clit she actually had. With it swollen to it's largest point it did look like she had a head of a penis above her swollen lips.

Kyle nodded at her reminder. He had almost forgotten about getting the piercings in the excitement and haze of his first sexual experience but now that she mentioned it, he felt a surge of both excitement and anxiety. Whatever the case, it was too late to turn back now. Not that he wanted to.

"Yes, Mommy, I'll suck your big clit. It really does look like a cock." He licked his lips and lowered himself down on the bed to get level with it. He first just licked it with his young, nimble tongue, swirling it around her swollen clit. Then he wrapped his lips around it and took it into his mouth with a moan that was soon muffled by her flesh. The barely legal teen sucked hard and eager, his cheeks concaving, delighting in her pleasure and the decadent feeling of obeying this queen of a woman.

Back