What's the craziest, wildest sexual thing your wife has ever done?

Wife had a whole weekend planned out with Hotel room and all. She got our car over there so we had a way home after the weekend.

She picked me up at the shop in a Limo. She was sitting in the back in a long trench coat and new lingerie underneath. She let me touch and tease her all the way to the hotel. Once in the room we had some hot sexy multiple times before venturing out for dinner

Wife had a whole weekend planned out with Hotel room and all. She got our car over there so we had a way home after the weekend.

She picked me up at the shop in a Limo. She was sitting in the back in a long trench coat and new lingerie underneath. She let me touch and tease her all the way to the hotel. Once in the room we had some hot sexy multiple times before venturing out for dinner

Did the limo driver get to see the new lingerie?

When I had a wife.....

We left a rather boring family gathering and on the drive home she was complaining about her sister in law, (her brothers sister) staring at me the entire time, "she couldn't take her eyes off of you" and "I'm warning you right now, don't let her get too close to you" and on and on, she wouldn't let up. Then suddenly it was all my fault, I never even talked to her or was within arms reach of her.

Finally after listening to the accusations I said, "Well if you wanted her to know that I'm off limits perhaps you should have given me a blow job on her couch." My wife stopped talking mid-sentence, grabbed my crotch and started rubbing me, she told me to pull it out. Who was I to complain?

She bent over and started sucking my cock like never before, I reached over and started squeezing her ass, slid her skirt up and she adjusted herself so I could now rub her pussy. She was very wet and I had to tell her to stop or I was going to cum. She shocked the heck out of me by sitting up, giving me a very lusty look that almost put me over the edge and straddled me face to face while I was driving, she pulled her panties to one side and impaled herself on my cock. She started grinding back and forth and I started to pull over but she told me to keep driving.

I was approaching a red light and there was a car on my left waiting for the light, I told her that we were going to have some company, she said "Then let them enjoy the show." I pulled up to the light, the look on the couple's face in the other car was priceless. My wife looked over at them she erupted with an incredible orgasm soaking my crotch, something she had never done before. She started screaming and thrashing and I lost it, I shot load after load into her.

I was exhausted and spent, she slumped into my arms and we held each other. The light had changed to green but neither car moved. I looked over a bit embarrassed and the scowl on the woman's face was a clear sign that she did not approve. Her husband however was grinning wide and gave me a silent applause. My wife looked over, smiled, lifted herself off of me, moved back to her seat and proceeded to suck me clean.

The light was again red now and she made sure that she was bobbing up and down for the woman to see what was happening in our car. The light changed to green again and as I drove off my wife looked up, smiled at the lady in the other car and waved good bye. We pulled into the garage at home and I went to open the door for my wife, she grabbed my crotch and before we got into the house she bent over the hood and told me to fuck her hard.

Quite a long night of wild sex. In the morning I saw how dented and scratched the hood was. I ordered a new one and hung the old one on the wall in the garage.

Last edited:
We left a rather boring family gathering and on the drive home she was complaining about her sister in law, (her brothers sister) staring at me the entire time, "she couldn't take her eyes off of you" and "I'm warning you right now, don't let her get too close to you" and on and on, she wouldn't let up. Then suddenly it was all my fault, I never even talked to her or was within arms reach of her.

Finally after listening to the accusations I said, "Well if you wanted her to know that I'm off limits perhaps you should have given me a blow job on her couch." My wife stopped talking mid-sentence, grabbed my crotch and started rubbing me, she told me to pull it out. Who was I to complain?

She bent over and started sucking my cock like never before, I reached over and started squeezing her ass, slid her skirt up and she adjusted herself so I could now rub her pussy. She was very wet and I had to tell her to stop or I was going to cum. She shocked the heck out of me by sitting up, giving me a very lusty look that almost put me over the edge and straddled me face to face while I was driving, she pulled her panties to one side and impaled herself on my cock. She started grinding back and forth and I started to pull over but she told me to keep driving.

I was approaching a red light and there was a car on my left waiting for the light, I told her that we were going to have some company, she said "Then let them enjoy the show." I pulled up to the light, the look on the couple's face in the other car was priceless. My wife looked over at them she erupted with an incredible orgasm soaking my crotch, something she had never done before. She started screaming and thrashing and I lost it, I shot load after load into her.

I was exhausted and spent, she slumped into my arms and we held each other. The light had changed to green but neither car moved. I looked over a bit embarrassed and the scowl on the woman's face was a clear sign that she did not approve. Her husband however was grinning wide and gave me a silent applause. My wife looked over, smiled, lifted herself off of me, moved back to her seat and proceeded to suck me clean.

The light was again red now and she made sure that she was bobbing up and down for the woman to see what was happening in our car. The light changed to green again and as I drove off my wife looked up, smiled at the lady in the other car and waved good bye. We pulled into the garage at home and I went to open the door for my wife, she grabbed my crotch and before we got into the house she bent over the hood and told me to fuck her hard.

Quite a long night of wild sex. In the morning I saw how dented and scratched the hood was. I ordered a new one and hung the old one on the wall in the garage.

Love it! Great story of exhibitionism! Thanks for sharing.

After going to a late show with a guy friend of ours we wound up back at our house for a nightcap and before we knew it we were in our king size bed fucking and sucking for all we were worth .
We kept it up until the sun came up the next morning . Fortunately there were two of us for her pleasure so we could keep her satisfied all night .
Amazing night !!!

She gave a buddy of ours a blowjob while he was driving his MG down a country road one nice summer day . His wife and I were on my motorcycle following them and when I noticed I couldn't see her in the passenger seat I pulled up along side them . His wife and I then watched her suck him off with her ass in the air and his fat rough fingers fucking her wet pussy . That was HOT !!!

After going to a late show with a guy friend of ours we wound up back at our house for a nightcap and before we knew it we were in our king size bed fucking and sucking for all we were worth .
We kept it up until the sun came up the next morning . Fortunately there were two of us for her pleasure so we could keep her satisfied all night .
Amazing night !!!

Gotta love impromptu 3 somes

She gave a buddy of ours a blowjob while he was driving his MG down a country road one nice summer day . His wife and I were on my motorcycle following them and when I noticed I couldn't see her in the passenger seat I pulled up along side them . His wife and I then watched her suck him off with her ass in the air and his fat rough fingers fucking her wet pussy . That was HOT !!!

My wife and I were clubbing with a buddy of mine when we got invited to a party by a couple guys. My drunk wife hopped into the front seat of their car between the two of them and our friend got into the back. I followed in my car in the dark for 40 minutes all around the city only to end up only 10 minutes from the club at the party house. My wife was silent on the subject but about a week later my friend admitted that she let the guys strip her and she sucked them off before straddling they guy in the passenger seat and fucking him facing my friend in the back seat. He said he just watched, but, a couple years later she admitted to sucking my friend off too.

That's pretty hot. If she were my wife, I'd never get tired of hearing those stories.

Had me finger her to orgasm in the backseat while her SISTER was driving.

As long as your wife was. ;)

Yes she was. My ex-sister-inlaw was a freak herself with a killer body but her personality killed it all for me.

At least the wife tried to keep up with me. I fucked her so much and so hard there were times she tapped out and literally went to work with a gap between her legs. It was towards the end of our marriage where that slowed down then went right back up after I had my fling with a shit load of mom's. I thought my ex-wife was good at giving head till I met the horny moms of CT.

My medicine-assisted erections keep me at maximum hardness for about 45 minutes. My s.o. regularly goes wild in these situations by laying me on my back with me holding that hard-on straight up. She straddles me in a squat and lowers herself onto my cock and then just goes into a dream state, sometimes for 15 or 20 minutes, rotating her pelvis around in a circular motion and bouncing up and down. It is such a sight to see her get lost in orgasm after orgasm, breasts heaving and bouncing, her eyes closed, and face in contortions. She basically towers above me and uses me like a passive tool. I love watching her do this. It's the wildest thing that I see her do, as she is generally fairly reserved.

I let her go and go, but unfortunately I can't cum when contained under her in this way. So eventually as she starts to slow down, I flip her over and vigorously fuck her from a dominant position.

wil wives

my wife told me one she had sex with over 100 men before me. I love it.

:devil:

wild wives

I forgot that I now know several of them. They don't know that I know.

That was all before we were married....

Back