What's your real number of partners?

1. I don't discuss my sex life with outsiders.
2. 3 women.
 
I haven't been asked a lot, but the number is 12 men, and that's what I tell people! :)
 
27 women (zero men and want to keep it that way) if you limit it to the classical definition of vaginal intercourse. A lot more if you count other sorts of sexual contact that doesn't include actual fucking. The few times I've been asked by people I know, I just say "enough". I suppose I buck the supposed male trend and don't overstate (or even state a specific number) because frankly, I think I'm a lot lower on the numbers list than most men my age I hear talking about it, (if I believe them) and tend to feel "left out". The thing is, a few really good long-term partners that you have good relationships with are worth a bucket full of so-so quick lays.
 
6 women, one man.
I've never been asked how many and I've never asked it of anyone else - i'm better off not knowing
 
I am "only" at 5.

What's interesting about that? My wife was No. 3.

(Yes, she knows about Nos. 4 and 5; she saw them happen.)
 
About 50 guys, including one night when I was with five guys.

My husband gets sooo excited when I tell him what a slut I was

Jennifer
 
3 women and i have stopped counting men as i really have lost count, most people don't even ask but those that do i'm happy with telling truthfully :)
 
If you count as 'sex' anything from naked mutual fondling on up, then

As a youth: 2 boys, 2 girls
As an adult: 2 men, 6 women

I sucked all the guys but have not had intercourse with a man. I only had intercourse with 4 of the women (all as an adult).
 
Ladies, we know that you aren't 100% accurate with the number of people that you've had sex with at times. So what is your real number? And what is the number that you admit to other people that you've slept with?
Guys, same question. What is the number of people that you brag about sleeping with? And what is your real number?
I'll start off, I've bragged about a few more then my real number which is only 3.
Real number? 100+ accumulated from age 15-25.
When asked? NOYFB (said in the nicest possible way) ;)
 
I have no clue what my real number is and don't recall the last time I was asked.
 
13, all men.

I'm honest when I get asked. My latest ex didn't.

That only accounts for intercourse. If you add in the guys I fooled around with up through oral, but didn't fuck, it's probably 20 or so.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top