Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy sunday daddies and girls. It's been a busy weekend for me. And today--the temps hit 58 so I did some walking outside. YAY!! Hugs and kisses for any who'd like them. :kiss::kiss::rose:

"Happy Sunday INL - sounds like you had a wonderful day! Pretty much all day rain here and getting colder. Been a good day to stay inside and clean and write.....I've written:rolleyes: (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es back!"

Weather update....that evil stuff is back....the 1 starting with an S! :mad:

Daddy's story was accepted on the 2nd attempt :D Thanks to GA for offering to help...you're a good 'un!

Welcome to the new people, hi to all the Daddies and my sister's.

"That's WONDERFUL Kelly! You'll have to link us! And be careful in the 's'."

Hello! I'm a little to and hope to get to know other littles and Daddy types here. Have a happy Sunday! :cattail:

Evening to all, new and established. I've been busy being bitchy, so I've not gotten much posted. I how you remedy this tonight!!

Kisses around....

Happy sunday daddies and girls. It's been a busy weekend for me. And today--the temps hit 58 so I did some walking outside. YAY!! Hugs and kisses for any who'd like them. :kiss::kiss::rose:

I will take a serving of those kisses. Are we going to meet when I'm in town?

Welcome Candy :)

Happy Sunday evening folks (almost bed time here....dreaded work in the am)

Peaches I will find the link for you ;)

Mmmmm am so bored ...goodevening handsome daddies and beautiful sisters hope your Sunday is going fine

Nflgirl thank you for the welcome *hug*
I do have to apologize to everyone, just found a cozy friendly place, and now may have to leave it for a few days. My mother is in last stage cancer and has very little time left i'll find out tomorrow if i need to go to her.
This is a lovely space for Daddies and littles and i'll be back if you'll have me. :heart:

I do have to apologize to everyone, just found a cozy friendly place, and now may have to leave it for a few days. My mother is in last stage cancer and has very little time left i'll find out tomorrow if i need to go to her.
This is a lovely space for Daddies and littles and i'll be back if you'll have me. :heart:

"Oh Candy - no apologies necessary! You do what you need to do and you will be welcome when you are able to come back. Our thoughts and prayers go with you.":rose:

Not to worry little lady, family take precedence always, you are always welcome in any room. Lit is a wonderful place with fantastic people. (well maybe not the GB, gotta be careful there. :D)

Awwwwwwwww oh no I am so sorry to here that are you OK

Peaches, Simple, and Justine, you are all dears, thank you for your sweetness. ^__^. It looks like i'll be staying with my brother when i go down there, so may be able to pop in here as he has internet. I'll know tomorrow if going though.

How are you all tonight? :rose:

Peaches, Simple, and Justine, you are all dears, thank you for your sweetness. ^__^. It looks like i'll be staying with my brother when i go down there, so may be able to pop in here as he has internet. I'll know tomorrow if going though.

I,for one, can't sleep now. *sigh*

I'm sorry to hear about your mother, CandyRedLips. I'll will be thinking of you.

Last edited:
"Happy Sunday INL - sounds like you had a wonderful day! Pretty much all day rain here and getting colder. Been a good day to stay inside and clean and write.....I've written:rolleyes: (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es back!"

Hi sweet Peaches! It was good. Today we are getting the rain. Hugs!

Evening to all, new and established. I've been busy being bitchy, so I've not gotten much posted. I how you remedy this tonight!!

Kisses around....

Kisses for you too.

Here is Daddy's 1st story :)

Thank you cutie! I look forward to reading it.

Good evening all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi daddy PA!

Mmmmm am so bored ...goodevening handsome daddies and beautiful sisters hope your Sunday is going fine

Hi Justine! I hope your studies are going well!

Welcome Candy. Sending out positive thoughts for you and your Mom.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Good morning daddies and girls. Did everyone have a good weekend? It's "slow-to-wake-up" Monday for me. :rolleyes:

:kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back