shower or grower

Title says it all guys which are you?

I am a grower for sure. Soft the biggest I am is 2". Now hard Im almost 7 thick inches.

Hmm. I'm not sure if this is a pic thread or was intended to be a Darkroom thread.

But FWIW I fall into the grower side of the equation as well.

If this does turn into a pic thread it'll probably end up being deleted due to pic posters not following Lit rules by doing open pic posts instead of linking them to an off site photo hosting site to open there.:rolleyes:

sissy is neither, the little 2" thing is in chastity never to get larger again.

Im glad somebody revived this thread. The really frustrating part is that even with an explanation on the first post of the thread like the last one had, people refuse to read it and understand what each concept means and the thread just turns into a bunch of random dick posts, most people posting two photos to compare. I'm not sure how so many men are unaware of what a show-er or grow-er is, its seriously shocking lol. They dont get that you are either One or the Other! the other thread just became irritating with people having to constantly explain the difference between the two, while people still completely ignored it LOL. Obnoxious! :p

people can always post a fully soft photo beside an erect photo if they arent sure which category they fall into. lol but whats with the "here i am grown, and here im showing" posts? :p LOL

Last edited:
I've been told by ladies i trust to know that i'm a shower.

i'd post some pics, but i don't want to upset someone who keeps posting on this thread for no reason...

Wait ... I'm confused. Do you show side by side photos of soft and hard, or just one of the other?

EDIT: Never mind. Link here explains it all.

lmao you researched it ;) i was just saying for the people who post sometimes and say they dont know which category they fall into

Last edited:
Wait ... I'm confused. Do you show side by side photos of soft and hard, or just one of the other?

EDIT: Never mind. Link here explains it all.

haha now I want to watch all the men pull their flaccid penis out to see how much it stretches. ;)

Looks like the thread is off to a nice growing start. Thanks guys for contributing to it and keeping it alive.

Back