the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
only four weeks until kickoff...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


764_1000.jpg

april showers bring may flowers…

You can begin submitting your stories on the starting March 27th
The winners will be announced on or around April 21st

You can discuss this special contest on this thread.


RULES (for the A.I.R. APRIL contest):

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 300 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Story must have an April Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Humans are not erotic and NH category stories will not be accepted. Nor will Sci Fi ones be accepted.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!
 
There is no such thing called AIR. It is a fake association made up by scouries. The contest is also fake, so the so-called rules don't apply to anything except scouries imagination.

Please don't be fooled by fake contests and especially by fake rules for fake contests.
 
what a funny little old man ...

here's the updated list of all those who have won a.i.r. awards over the last 5 years. All the really great writers have won a.i.r. awards - a truly impressive list if I do say so myself!

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)
[/size]

[size=+2]
A.I.R. CONTEST WINNERS
[/size]


Multiple Winners:

alwayswantedto
D.G.Hear
DanielQSteele1
HarddaysKnight
HeyAll
Just Plain Bob
klrxo
ohio
Rehnquist
rgjohn

sarahhh
scouries
silkstockinglover
Slirpuff
StarStang06
Try Anything
Tx Tall Tales


One Time Winners:

Ahabscribe
alana9
AnsemRai
BarondeSade
Centrum1000
dezurtdawg
Exporoni
Firebrain
FrancisMacomber
geronimo Appleby

gmhl1
Goldeniangel
Hot Sister
JammyJimmy
Jasliz
JazCullen
julesteve
LiquidMathew
Matt Moreau
mia_erotica

MistressLynn
MonkeyMan057
MugsbyB
niki_2021
NamelessRose
PepperPace
ponyfitness
RainierWriterII
Rampant404
Rickyroma

samslam
Seduc1ove
Serena Kitt
Slickman
slow_n_gentle
SusieQ
SweetestThing
Walterio
Xyster
YKN4949

YoursSINSerely
youbadboy


[size=+2]
A.I.R. SPECIAL AWARDS
[/size]


theravenfox
Boxlicker101
 
Fake winners of a fake contest are still fake, no matter who they are.

Of course you're going to pick the good writers from Lit. Otherwise, why do it. You want to make sure your crappy writing is mentioned with the good writers, which is one of the reason you put on these fake contest. The second reason is to disrupt the real contest on Lit. that you could never win. You've even won your fake contest without entering a story.

Yes scouries, everyone now knows the truth behind your fake crap.
 
Excellant, another 150+ views for the #1 contest thread in the last 24 hours!

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


WTF? Freezing! Tonight could be the coldest night in over 13 months down here…

665_1000.jpg

toooo cold for this today…
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Sunny but cold!!!!!

2010-sexy-snow-bunnies-26.jpg

what the heck happened to global warming? was george bush right :rolleyes: and there is no such thing?
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Okay now it’s starting to warm up! And guess what? SPRING BREAK is upon us! Which means that I won’t see the boss for weeks as he conducts his coed field research. Why aren’t those sluts back in their dorms studying?

540_1000.jpg

cock, cock and more cock … that’s all these coeds are interested in these days…

Pic courtesy of golden palomino
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Comments like the following are why A.I.R. decided to drop the Earth Day theme. Same old, same old...

image.php

So, do I have to actually mention Earth Day or is a story with a botanical bent to the sex enough?

snob.jpg

Very little goes into policing what a contest story can/cannot be. I'm not sure that any of my entries over the years have specifically referenced Earth Day.

image.php

But there's no rule that says it must be mentioned. And some stories I've read mention it kind of in passing, don't really center the story around it.

image.php

I've done them on Trees, coal, farming, paper and even political speeches. The sky is pretty much the limit but it doesn't hurt to mention earth day

image.php

There are other incomplete stories that could be revised to be Earth Day stories. Or should I start a new one?
 
still the #1 themed contest support thread...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest




tumblr_mhagxpPJgQ1r64122o1_500.jpg

a hair raising sexy april story?
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


So have you started your sexy april story yet? You haven’t! Well if you’re a college student this is the perfect time. Why not write a Spring Break story.

379_1000.jpg

Columbia College Cutie Cocked in Cancun (a truee story)
 
#1 Contest Support thread - 46,000 viewers and growing!

we_want_you.png


[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


But do you know what? What we really want is your best! Not just some unedited throwaway story. Or some story you started three years ago for the Halloween contest. We want something original.

And we’d also appreciate it if you didn’t enter four or five half-asssed entries just to jump to the head of the submission line. Our readers expect and deserve more. Give us your best shot.


Naked-Girl-Reading.jpg

only your best is good enough for this reader…
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


image.php


It has come to our attention that the infamous cheating author known as oily has returned to LITEROTICA after a long (and very appreciated by all) absence. He was the lovergirl of his generation.

We all felt that his return is a perfect occasion to reiterate some of the differences (for both he and other newbies) between the A.I.R. Contests and the ones run by LITEROTICA.

1) You need more than 25 votes to be eligible for an A.I.R. prize (minimum 200 and higher in certain contests)

2) Unlike LITEROTICA least read stories have no chance in the A.I.R. Contest world. In fact we award prizes only to best sellers.

3) Sci-Fi and Non Human Category stories are not accepted into the A.I.R. Contests.

4) Contest authors are not allowed to vote on their own story nor on any other story in the contest.

oily – for a full list of the A.I.R. Rules please check out post at the top of the page.


naked-girls-reading-michelle-lamour-bookends.jpg

a.i.r. is now the only way to go…
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

wishes you all a


saint_patricks_day_034.gif

drink up and enjoy…

No, in most parts of the Irish World today isn’t St Paddys Day. However, in South Florida apparently it is. Parades today in Fort Lauderdale and tomorrow in Hollywood. Miami unfortunately doesn’t have any Irish and so no parade will be held.

sexy-rub-my-shamrocks.gif
 
Any contest in this thread is fake. None of the so called rules apply to any contest on Lit.
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

would like to wish the some 1,000,000 Miamians who will be taking to the street today a great Calle Ocho. I’m definitely going to attend. And hopefully I’ll get the boss out too although he’s been threatening to go out to Doral to watch Tiger this aft… we’ll see.


calle-ocho-Header-2013.jpg

latins know how to party!

tumblr_mimcs7SBL11ryh78jo6_250.gif
tumblr_mimcs7SBL11ryh78jo7_250.gif
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Okay the party is over … now let’s all get back to writing … FYI loco if you win the booby prize (the least viewed story of the contest) you get a blow job from darkboy. But if you win one of the big prizes … well that’s another story…

tumblr_mf690iBU9D1rq6vz1o2_500.gif

a.i.r. winner and prize ggggggirl?
 
There are no prizes, booby or otherwise, in these fake contests. Other than having your name mentioned on a fake winners lists along side Scouries. Now, there is a booby prize.
 
snob.jpg

Maybe I'll just submit on the last day and run on the first 25 votes of very few views. *wink*

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Well I guess our snobbish friend from Upper Virginia was tired of being ignored! Mind you it sounds like he’s just going to enter his typical contest story.

And sadly all 937 of his stories have gotten “few views” and fewer votes. The boss has tried to help him in the past but ace just doesn’t seem to get it. It’s what happens when you think you’re better than everybody else! You can post all the “intellectual” excuses for your failure to connect with the reading public that you want but at the end of the day the views and votes and comment numbers tell the real story.

It’s hard to believe how far he’s fallen and to see how tex-lite like he’s become.


tumblr_md8f22Or9r1rayazno1_500.gif

a penis for our pious gay pontificator… heck seeing he’s an expert on everything I’m surprised he’s not over in Rome giving them advice…
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Just two weeks to go until the submission window opens! Have you got your Sexy April story started. Don’t worry you still have time.

But please remember that we will not be accepting any stories from the NH, NE, Sci-Fi and Gay categories for this contest.

Good luck all…


tumblr_mgopftxRI41ra1cbvo1_400.gif

she’s eagerly awaiting your next submission…
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Maybe this is the contest you’re going to write a Group Sex ménage a trios story for… or a Loving Wives one… why not try something new? Something original?

But please remember that we will not be accepting any stories from the NH, NE, Sci-Fi and Gay categories for this contest.

Good luck all…


tumblr_lhe1pbXOLr1qe3dq2o1_1280.jpg

husband shares misbehaving wife with her brother…
 
This is a fake contest put on by scoures and his fake association.

Please disregaurd anything you see or read in this thread. Its all a figment of scouries imagination.
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Okay maybe you don’t want to write a Group or LW’s one. Well how about an Interacial Non-Consent bondage one? But whatever you write please no sappy “I love trees” Romance story. Okay?

And please remember that we will not be accepting any stories from the NH, NE, Sci-Fi and Gay categories for this contest.

Good luck all…


532_1000.jpg

ohhh myyyyyyyyy gaaawd!!!!
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Okay drop your pens and take a break – it’s the weekend for crying out loud! Your a.i.r. contest story can wait uuntil Monday.

Have fun! Go to the beach! Or better yet if you’re down in South Florida go to the Ultra Music Festival.

And please try to drop any thoughts of werewolves and vampires and any and all other non human creatures.

Have a great weekend all…


808_1000.jpg

It’s le weekend!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top