The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you could start an ABC blog and somehow steer her to it, to introduce her to real life...

No such thing. We're talking about someone who's entire world revolves around reality TV, crime dramas, and the Lifetime Network. All of which = examples of "what's really happening in the world."

*blink*

Quote of the day

“What is REAL?" asked the Velveteen Rabbit one day... "Does it mean having things that buzz inside you and a stick-out handle?"

"Real isn't how you are made," said the Skin Horse. "It's a thing that happens to you. When [someone] loves you for a long, long time, not just to play with, but REALLY loves you, then you become Real."

"Does it hurt?" asked the Rabbit.

"Sometimes," said the Skin Horse, for he was always truthful. "When you are Real you don't mind being hurt."

"Does it happen all at once, like being wound up," he asked, "or bit by bit?"

"It doesn't happen all at once," said the Skin Horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't often happen to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept.

"Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand... once you are Real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

“What is REAL?" asked the Velveteen Rabbit

<snip>

"Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand... once you are Real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

The velveteen Rabbit is my favourite book to give children. :heart:

I'm waiting for the good stuff.

She is good stuff but I miss him so much. She doesn't replace him and it just sucks. I can't stop crying and am trying to keep busy but it's not working. *sigh* Can it be tomorrow yet? I don't think I can skype with him without crying and that is SO not gonna work.

You know those days where all the masturbation in the world really just makes your libido run FASTER?

I hate those days.

You know those days where all the masturbation in the world really just makes your libido run FASTER?

I hate those days.

That's all it seems to do for me these days, but that could just be because I can't get myself off anymore.

Even recording myself so that he can watch it later is a bit hit and miss. :rolleyes:

Woot! They distracted me enough today to get through it without too much of a problem. Now..is it Friday yet? :eek:

Got together with friends to work on this project ---

One friend says, oh, you should go this conference next weekend for research. It'll be a hoot! It's a whole conference for fetishists!

Me: Mmmhmm.

Her: No seriously! You should go! It's a whole weekend of fetish!

Me: Mmhmm.

Her: It's called something ... winter... dark... something...

Me, eventually: Winter fire. I've been.

Her: Are you a kink?

Me: I'm kind of retired.

p.s. I STILL feel the shame.

It was totally not a big deal to say it. I didn't get all TMI. There are no negative ramifications for saying this out loud -- this wasn't a professional thing and it wasn't an environment related to my kids or anything like that.

And I still feel GUILTY.

What the fuck is that anyway??

It's so not ohemgee I have conflicting emotions about submission or some mystical shit I used to think -- like accept your true submissive self and you will be free little birdy! No, I guess it's just good old fashioned shame about sex, but I don't know why I can't shake it. I didn't grow up in some terrible sex negative household or anything. Sigh. Oh well.

It was totally not a big deal to say it. I didn't get all TMI. There are no negative ramifications for saying this out loud -- this wasn't a professional thing and it wasn't an environment related to my kids or anything like that.

And I still feel GUILTY.

It's so not ohemgee I have conflicting emotions about submission or some mystical shit I used to think -- like accept your true submissive self and you will be free little birdy! No, I guess it's just good old fashioned shame about sex, but I don't know why I can't shake it. I didn't grow up in some terrible sex negative household or anything. Sigh. Oh well.

Shall we get you a nice big letter for your sweater?

I hereby denounce all things negative in my life for the time being.

Kthxbye.

And I still feel GUILTY.

In that context? It's not you, it's them.

Just because there's no overt negative repurcussion doesn't mean you want to be "oh, perversion! I thought of YOU!" validation for someone else's normalcy or boringness or whatever.

There's another motive there and it's to make you feel weird. And it worked. That's someone being an asshole to you, not you being an asshole to yourself.

Who do you think you are, Leslie Winkle on a bad day?

Ha, I had to google. I don't watch that show.

In that context? It's not you, it's them.

Just because there's no overt negative repurcussion doesn't mean you want to be "oh, perversion! I thought of YOU!" validation for someone else's normalcy or boringness or whatever.

There's another motive there and it's to make you feel weird. And it worked. That's someone being an asshole to you, not you being an asshole to yourself.

Really? I don't think it was intentional. I could have kept quiet after all. But I suppose there was a bit of OMG there's a freak show coming to town, and then I sort of offered up that I was part of that freak show. So I guess I probably internalized that.

trolls in real life?

Whatever makes you feel sexy.

If I saw SKD on a shirt, I'd never sus it out.... Sigma Kum... huh?

Sex Kitten.... Doodle?

"i'm kinda retired" is pretty much my wife's attitude about it too, somewhat to my own disappointment, though she has no shame about sharing that history... (even with my parents :eek:)

I'm retired from the scene mostly, inasmuch as I have other stuff I need to spend my precious free time on. But it's not like we stopped having kinky sex or anything.

The words are bitten and discreet, dammit.

That's been bothering my inner nitpicker for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back