The Adventures of Arcana: Mistress of Magic

Karen Godwin slowly was coming to and still felt herself handcuffed. She turned her head seeing the criminals being nice to Galaxy Man and uncuffing him and the man was sporting a complete hard on.

What the hell was happening? Had he been working with them? It would make sense him turning bad since his partner and leader was such a terrible hero. She heard the criminal mention her husband then saw the hero's lustful gaze turn toward her and she stared wide eyed and tried crawling away knowing what he wanted.

She gasped when he lifted her swiftly onto her feet and looked her over. He leaned in and kissed her and she struggled trying to make him stop. It was like he wasn't in control of himself. The Galaxy Man she knew was a far more gentle man.

She was relieved when he reached behind her undoing the cuffs and she thought it was just some plan to release her but he still held her and she beat his chest to be free but it seemed those hits meant nothing to him and he took her hand and put it against his hard on.

It did feel good beneath her hand...her husband , while she loved him was nowhere near his size and no as hot and young as he was but she pulled her hand back resisting and slapped him.

"Stop this at once!"she shouted at him " Release me Galaxy Man! I promise I will not tell my husband of what you've done here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Arcana struggled more in her restraints and watched Artie fondling the mayor's wife. She had no idea he had a thing for her but this was not right...this was not her Artie..whatever that drug was ...it was making him do these things.

"Galaxy Man! What do you think your doing?! Let her go! Stop them!" She shouted still struggling and knew if she used her strength to kick down the wall the building could crumble and crush them all.

"Fight it Galaxy Man! Resist the drug..you can tell something is wrong...Your smart I know you can!"she said.

She looked at the henchmen who stared in glee and she saw one eyeing her down and used her suggestion on him hoping it would work not knowing the leader had tested it out n a few of his men first. " Distract your friends and release me" she suggested softly.
 
The slap was hard and echoed around the warehouse, but Artie hardly felt a thing, firstly because of his superstrength and secondly because of the drug he had been injected with. He smiled at Karen and grabbed her wrist as she tried to slap him again and again pushed her hand onto his cock which now throbbed through his pants.

"Don't bother lady." The gangs leader laughed. "We injected him with a drug that makes him susceptible to my orders and heightens his lust and lowers his morals. Right now all he wants to do is fuck you."

The man laughed again, rubbing his own cock through his overall. He was rock hard both from looking at Arcana in her slutty costume and from watching Galaxy Man. Both of the superheros were renowned for their decency and morality which sickened the leader. Galaxy Man had always been the tougher opponent to counter. The young man was strong, smart and quick witted whereas his boss Arcana had been ... how to put it ... lucky?

Artie slipped his hand around Karen's back, caressing up and down her body, holding her close, as his other hand, the one holding her wrist so her hand was in constant contact with his bulge moved it up and down, forcing her to rub him. He pushed her backwards against a concrete pillar now, holding her in place with one hand around her throat, the threat of breaking her neck very real as the Mayoress knew how strong the man was. He checked her out again, then grabbed the front of her blouse and tore it off her in one hard pull. The material was in tatters in his hands, red marks all over her fair skin from where he tore it from her. Her bra covered breasts exposed as he admired them and licked his lips. Equally easily he hooked two fingers into the front of the bra and pulled, the clasp at the back giving way this time as Artie dropped it to the cold concrete floor with the remains of her blouse. He lent in and began to kiss her neck softly, his fingers still on her throat, then his lips trailed downward, over her warm breasts to her nipples where he flicked with his tongue before sucking hard.

Behind him the man Arcana had tried to 'suggest' looked at her oddly then wandered over while his two friends watched Artie. He stood before her, then smiled. He reached out, fondling her large firm breasts through her costume, feeling the nipples and pinching them hard.

"Fuck you are fine, Arcana." He moaned softly, one hand sliding down her firm stomach and between her legs which were held apart by the chains. He rubbed her pussy and clit slowly, loving how warm it felt. "Does that feel good?" He teased.
 
Karen panted trying to resist the hero. His tongue on her neck and hands on her throat both scared and aroused her. She felt his tongue on her nipples then his lips and fought the urge to moan at what he was doing. She knew the man couldn't stop himself and she also knew that he could hurt her if the criminal had suggested he do so so she kept quiet blushing as the hero continued on her.

She saw how the men were staring at them, one of them had been touching himself watching! He was sick!she fought to herself seeing the man getting off to what Galaxy Man had been doing to her body.

She felt him move lower holding her steady and him rolling her skirt over her ass and showing her lace underwear she had planned on surprising her husband with that night.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Arcana gasped and struggled in the restraints as the man started to rub her pussy and clit and bit her lip panting as he did it faster. He knew it felt good of course it did as much as she didn't want it to.

"Get your fucking hands off of Me!"she said and glared at him as he moaned and continued.

She didn't understand why her command didn't work, So she tried it again.

"Fuck! I said distract them not touch me you idiot!"she said panting and saw the men watching Artie and Karen and wondered what other kind of sick show these men had to keep themselves entertained and heard how wet she was as she groaned feeling the man slip his fingers inside of her and knew she and Artie were fucked ...literally.
 
"Nice panties, Mayoress." The leader laughed seeing her sexy lingerie as Artie pulled the woman skirt up. He unzipped his overall and pulled his thick cock free, jerking it slowly, seeing the look of disgust in the womans eyes and that only turned him on more. "What? You want my cock?"

Karen turned her eyes away but that only mean she was looking into Artie's. Oddly they were full of lust, but something else, she could swear behind the lust was something else, something fighting to get out. Artie ran his free hand over her body, unzipped the skirt rather than tearing it from her this time and letting it fall to the floor at her feet, then he ran his hand down the front of the panties, feeling the soft lace, and the warmth beneath it. With a smirk he began to rub softly, finding her clit under the panties and using his fingertip on it as he went back to sucking and licking her firm lovely young breasts.

Behind him the man fingering Arcana had his hand inside her costume now, on her bare pussy, using two fingers inside her wet pussy and his thumb on her clit. He could feel how wet she was getting and laughed as he saw confusion, pleasure, anger and even ... yes, fear. That last turned him on even more.

"Hey, set up the camera." He shouted to his friends ignoring the superheroine's words about how he should be obeying her.

The leader nodded to his other man, he was far to engrossed in watch the Mayoress getting hers to turn away now. He had seen her standing beside her husband, the old Mayor, on tv a load of times and always thought how fucking hot she was. Now here she was at his mercy and being humiliated by one of the cities famous champions of justice. The third gang member grabbed the camera on it's tripod and set it up facing Arcana chained to the wall and being molested by the thug. Checking through the viewfinder to make sure it was centred he turned it on and stepped back.

"Ok, it's recording." He stated, then walking over to Arcana and his friend and reached out to grab her two huge firm tits. "Fuck, I've wanted to feel these for years ... so fucking firm and huge and feel those rock hard nipples! Shit, I think the bitch is enjoying this." He laughed. He grabbed the front of the costume, where the hole was that revealed her cleavage and using both hand tore at it until her breasts fell free, exposed on camera, hard nipples poking out as he laughed and and locked his lips around one and started sucking hard as one hand cupped the breast he nursed at while the other caressed the other orb.

Artie was so horny now he pushed the Mayoress to her knees before him, his strength meaning she had no option. Now just in heels and panties she looked incredible down there and he licked his lips.

"Get my cock out Madam Mayoress ... show me how much you like it." Artie commanded.
 
Karen's hands were shaking as she obeyed the hero. She knew he would fight trying to hurt her , it looked like he was trying to fight the drugs in her mind. She nodded and unzipped the front of his uniform and took his cock out like he had asked.

She heard Arcana struggling and grew afraid for the dumb heroine. She may have despised the woman, especially with how her husband went on about her and stared at her but she didn't want her harmed but it wasn't like she was in a better situation either.

She reached forward watching the hero and began stroking him and saw the man thay hay threatened to fuck her now stroking faster. "Fucking Perv"she thought annoyed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"No!"Arcana thought angrily and fear ran through her knowing what the henchmen planned when he asked for a camera.

She struggled more when he said it was recording her but it only made the man push his fingers deeper.

"Please stop..." Arcana pleaded with them but other henchman that joined just laughed and ripped her costume completely open. She turned her head away as he mentioned how long he'd been wanting to do that and leaned in began sucking her breasts and massaging the next.

The leader was watching what was going on with both her and Artie and he was getting himself off. She had been so embarrassed by it she just closed her eyes not believing the situation they were in. There had to be something she could do she just needed time.

She heard one of the men move then felt the rest of her costume torn away leaving her completely naked and she shivered with fear wondering what they were about to do. Her eyes flew open and an involuntary moan spilled from her lips as she felt a tongue on her pussy and then another when she noticed one henchman had moved and felt another on her asshole.
 
Artie moaned as Karen began to stroke his huge long and thick cock. He smiled down at her, her hand looked so small on his dick and it looked big against her face. He closed his eyes, the small part inside him screaming for him to stop couldn't influence the majority of his mind effected by the drug. He moaned softly, damn she had soft hands. He opened his eyes and looked down at her again.

"Suck it ... all of it ... or else." He threatened huskily.

The leader of the gang was surprsied by that. Black Heart had told him the drug would make either superhero obey them and make them horny ... but he hadn't said it would make them more kinky ... so maybe Galaxy Man was like this always, just put on a good show for the public? or maybe it was more this part of him was hidden inside and was know getting to show itself. Either way it was fucking hot. he moved up next to Karen and moved one of her hands to his own cock leaving her other on Galaxy Man's impress dick.

"Do as he says bitch, I don't know how bad he might hurt you otherwise." The leader stated.

Over at Arcana both gang member were on their knees, one in front of and one behind the superhero having moved her enough to get ass to her tight fine ass. Both men now had their lips locked on her holes, one on her pussy, the other on her asshole. Both mens hands roamed up and down the naked body of the female hero chained to the wall marvelling at her smooth skin. Both men moaned as their tongues delved inside her, the one at her pussy spending time licking her clit as much as tongue fucking her tight pussy, the one at her rear sucking and lick the outside of her hole before slipping his tongue deep inside and wriggling it around before starting to tongue fuck her asshole.
 
Karen glared at the man as he moved her hand to his cock whike she stroked Galaxy man and quickly tried to move it but he held her in place. She was stunned by the heros words and obeyed leaning forward licking his cock the sucking on the tip and taking more and more of him.

She gagged slightly unable to take some of him. He was big, way bigger than she had ever had before. She felt the leader pumping his cock in her fist and looked away from him as she sucked galaxy man just wanting him to gain control of himself and help her and Arcana.

She looked up seeing how much he had been enjoying it and sucked harder maybe if she made him cum it would stop his horniness "she thought hoping that it would help them all.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Arcana screamed feeling both men's tongue in her ass and pussy. The one in The front was alternating from tongue fucking her hard and sucking her clit and the one in the back tried to match his place.

She felt herself close to cumming and closed her eyes tighter feeling her tears from embarrassment and anger welling up. "Get off of me!" She said trying to wiggle free but the stronger one in front held her tightly and began tonguing against her gspot laughing as he made her cum and then stood kissing her and unbuttoning his pants telling her how hard he was going to fuck her and that this time he was going to feel her cum on his cock.

The one in back laughed standing up and began kissing her neck and telling her he was going to fuck her tight little ass and show everyone what a horny little superslut she was.
 
Artie watched Karen sucking, taking less than half his cock in her mouth, feeling her gagging. Obviously the Mayor, her husband was really small if thats what she was used to. He grabbed her head and rammed his cock down her throat in one hard thrust ... held it there feeling her gagging, her throat milking him as he groaned in pleasure, then pulled out of her mouth totally letting her get her breath.

"That was so good, Mayoress ... but I need more." Artie said with a smile.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her up off her knees, pulling her hand off the gang leaders cock who looked at Artie pissed for a moment before he saw Galaxy Man walk the woman to a nearby bench and push her over it, her ass sticking out. Artie tore her panties away, the wisp of material fluttering to the floor leaving the Mayoress naked but for her high heels. For a moment he just stood admiring her ass, then he moved his cock head down between her thighs, kicking her legs open a little and began to run the entire length back and forth along her clit and pussy lips, letting her get a feeling of just how big he really was and if he put it inside her how far into her body it would go. He smiled, knowing it would scare the woman, but equally knowing that after the initial pain she would probably start to enjoy it, especially after years with Mr. Smalldick Mayor ... well, unless she cheated on him, he considered with a grin. So many young handsome men working for her husband, wouldn't it be easy to seduce one or two ... the chauffeur maybe? He reached under her and grabbed her tits, holding them, squeezing softly, finger tips finding the hard nipples and teasing them as he worked his hips in a thrusting motion. Not sinking inside her yet, just working her up a little.

The leader walked over and stood with his hard cock in the Mayoress's face, grinning. He wiped his leaking cock head on her perfect soft lips. Over her shoulder he could see his two men having their fun with Arcana in front of the camera and laughed. She seemed to be enjoying a double tongue lashing. He looked back down at Karen.

"He's fucking hung like a horse ... think you can take him all? I wouldn't be hoping for super slut over there to save you, she seems to be enjoying what my friends are doing to her. Isn't that right Arcana, Mistress of cock?" He asked with a smirk.

His two men were naked now, both having stripped and cocks in hand, one in front and one behind the young super hero, they rubbed their cock heads over the wet awaiting holes they had just lubed.

"Make sure the camera can see your cocks going into her." Their leader called out and both men grinned and moved slightly to accommodate his request.

Then as if timed to perfect, both began to push into Arcana. The man at her front found her pussy wet and easy to slip inside, moaning as all his 6" disappeared and his hands cupped her breasts and squeezed.

"Shit, she is fucking wet but so tight." He groaned. "She is fucking loving this, she wouldn't be this wet otherwise."

The man at her back had a slightly harder time getting inside her, but he figured she was a superhero, she could take it, so wasn't gentle as he finally rammed his cock up inside her tight ass and moaned loud, his eyes rolling back in his head.

"Fuck ... her ass is squeezing my dick off its so tight .... fuck baby, you an ass virgin ... did I just take Arcana's anal cherry?"
 
Karen gasped feeling the hero's big cock sliding along her pussy. He was so big she knew he would have a difficult time sliding into her .

"Please Galaxy Man...Fight it ..Don't make him let you do this"she said shaking beneath the hero and heard the goon instruct his men to make sure they got a good angle filming Arcana and she closed her eyes praying that this would end soon.

Beside Them chained to the wall, Arcana screamed as she was filled with two cops and she glared at the men having her way with her. She chuckled and balled her fist with rage.

I'm not enjoying this at all! Get off of me...I promise...I will make you all pay for this.. the mayor will not let this stand!" She said angrily and the guys seemed to fuck her harder making her cry out.

She panted and closed her eyes feeling herself grow wet because she couldn't help it. She struggled and it made her feel it more. She just hoped Artie could snap out of it.
 
Galaxy Man could hear the womans words. Inside his head the real Artie was screaming for his body to stop. That was the beauty of the drug, as far as Black Heart was concerned anyway. The persona of the person was locked behind a wall through which they could witness what their bodies did, but could not stop it happening. Artie ran his hands down the back of the Mayoress, savouring her smooth pale skin before grabbing her slim hips. With a small movement of his own hips his cock head caught in her now wet pussy lips. He paused, smiling, and then began to push in. She was so tight after years of the Mayor's small dick and Artie couldn't at first get even his cock head past her swollen pussy lips, but then, as he kept up the constant pressure it popped inside her eliciting a moan of pleasure as she clamped down around him. His eyes closed and he slowly pushed on, feeling her pussy opening slowly around him as he spread her wide. He stopped with half of his cock inside her, about 5" and waited feeling her pussy walls trembling, easing, then he pulled back slightly and pushed in again this time pushing another inch inside her. He did this again and again until finally, over quite a long time, his entire 9" was buried inside the young woman, his balls touching her clit.

The gangs leader was worried at first, why was Galaxy Man taking so long to fuck the bitch. He even commanded him to go faster, to hurt her, but all he had got was a stare that made him shut up and back off. He wondered if the drug was already wearing out. Had it been tested? Would it wear off faster than Black Heart told him it would and if so what happened to them. Hearing a grunt from Galaxy Man the leader turned back and saw the younger man starting to fuck the Mayoress with long fluid thrusts obviously enjoying it a lot. He looked over at Arcana, still chained to the wall, naked except for those long slutty boots of hers. His two men fucking her pussy and ass hard now. He grinned, he could tell by how flushed she was and the small gasps that escaped her lips despite her best efforts that she was getting turned on. It was all being recorded for them to show the world later. The cities saviour enjoying being raped by two lowly thugs off the street, her nipples rock hard, her face flushed. She wouldn't be able to walk in public again without everyone knowing what a slut she was.

Both men were pounding her now, as hard as they could. Neither had a really small cock, but then neither had a really big one either. In a normal woman they would probably do good and it seemed even in a superhero like Arcana their cocks were starting to hit the spot. The man deep in her tight ass was clinging to her hips, ramming in over and over with moans of pleasure. His colleague in front had his hands on Arcana's tits, fondling, squeezing, pinching her hard nipples as he fucked her wet warm tight pussy over and over.

"I'm gonna cum soon." He gasped out to his boss.

"Good, then shoot inside super slut ... maybe you'll breed the bitch." The gang leader laughed still stroking his cock slowly as he enjoyed the scene.
 
Karen cried out as Galaxy Man worked his way inside of her tight pussy and she felt as if the man's cock had been inside of her stomach it was so deep. She gripped the bench as he slowly worked his way into her and began to fuck her. She could feel the strength behind the hero and although he was going light it felt like he had been going a bit harder than that.

She panted as he held her hips and began to quicken his pace just a bit more making her moan loudly from how deep he was. She felt her pussy gripping the hero and closed her eyes trying not to enjoy it trying to get the hero's cock out of her somehow.

She heard the goon tell him to go harder and faster but Galaxy man seemed to just go at his own pace which meant a bit of resistance to the drug which was a great thing.

Arcana cried out as the men took her mercilessly fucking her tight holes. The man behind her was moaning loudly enjoying her ass and kissing her neck occasionally and the man in front enjoyed her breasts and pussy fucking her with all of his might.

She screamed and closed her eyes from how hard they were going and she grew afraid hearing the thug say he was going to cum. She opened her eyes and glared over at the leader who was grinning and taking care of himself and told his man to do it and maybe he'd get her pregnant.

She knew that wouldn't happen, she only got her period and ovulated on half moon cycles. Arcana trembled feeling her pussy and ass quivering as an orgasm ripped through her and she came without warning. She was so embarrassed she closed her eyes hearing the men growl from the way she felt around them and they said " Fuck boss her ass and pussy just came! Fuck she's hot"
 
Artie was loving how the Mayoress pussy clenched around his cock. He had just about all of his shaft inside her now pushing into her womb with every stroke, but he was gauging her reactions and responses to how fast he went. He was getting faster, but only as she seemed to be slowly getting into it. Despite the drug which still had him in it's grasp, a part of him still at least had control over hurting this innocent woman. A part of him wanted her to enjoy it. It was probably the best fuck she had ever had and despite not initially wanting it neither of them had a choice in the matter so why not enjoy it. He knew he could have raped her badly, destroyed her pussy which was probably what the gang leader wanted, to send her back to her husband beaten down and humiliated and although she may feel humiliated, Artie wanted her to remember this event with at least some pleasure. He caressed her tight smooth ass with his hands, then slipped them around her to hold her breasts, using them as handholds almost as he pulled her body back onto him, his fingers pinching her nipples slightly, twisting softly.

The Leader laughed seeing Arcana cumming on his mens cocks, all caught on video.

"Of course she hot ... what woman would prance around in that slutty outfit unless she wanted men fucking her. She is a cock tease and she deserves what she gets. Now cum inside the bitch ... I have someone else who wants her." He smirked.

With renewed energy it seemed his men began to fuck the superhero again, her orgasm had made her pussy and ass clamp down hard on their cocks and they were so ready to fill her up, back and front. Both man grabbed at her body and rammed deep inside of her and moments later both moaned loudly as they shot long thick streams of cum deep inside her. They stood there holding her for a few moments, getting their breath back, then slowly slipped from her holes, their cock wet with their cum and her juices. Both stepped away from her as the leader zoomed the camera in to show cum oozing from her bare pussy and running down her smooth toned thighs.
 
Karen panted as the hero fucked her and moaned as he began to move faster inside of her and felt his hands massaging her ass then he moved his hands beneath her squeezing hee nipples and fucking her deeper causing Karen to be overwhelmed with an orgasm around the hero's cock.

She hadn't been used to being that full and she whimpered beneath him as he seemed to speed up a bit and grunted. She knee that had meant he was about to cum as well and she tried wiggling away but the hero pulled out thankfully and shot his cum on her ass and over her pussy.

Arcana heard the leader laughing and wanted to punch the man through the brick walls as he commented on her costume calling her a tease and telling his men to cum inside of her because he had someone else who wanted to use her.

The men began to fuck her more grabbing her body and ramming into her hard and cumming in both her ass and pussy. Arcana cried angrily and hung her head embarrassed as they men pulled out of her and stepped away panting the one behind her making sure to slap her ass before walikgn away and laughing.

She was beyond livid as she felt the cum running down her thighs.

"You've gotten what you wanted you bastard now release us! "She said angrily afraid of who he had to fuck her.
 
Artie stood over Karen looking down at her ass and back covered in his cum. He was panting a little, but not to much, his super strength meant he could fuck for hours and not really be tied. He had felt her orgasm around his cock, felt her already tight pussy clamping down on him as he had fucked her deep. Seen her body shuddering and arching as she felt the pleasure whether she had wanted to or not. He felt a small part of him happy he had given her at least that much and turned to see what was happening behind him. He saw Arcana, chained to the wall, naked, her gorgeous body exposed and on display, he saw the cum running from her, saw the camera, saw her nipples rock hard and pointing and the slight flush to her skin that told the story of her orgasm. The leader turned and smiled at him and nodded to Arcana.

"Well boy? What do you think? I bet you've wanted to hit that ass for ages, huh? I mean come on, who could work with a girl like that who dresses in next to nothing and not want to fuck it, am I right?" He laughed when he got no reaction from Artie. "Well, here's your chance big boy. You fucked the Mayoress and covered her tight little ass with cum ... so why not get that big dick of yours inside your boss ... Arcana, Mistress of Magic ... lets see if her pussy is as magic as the rest of her." He waved Artie forward. "Fuck her till she cums, as many times as you want."

Artie blinked and started walking toward Arcana his cock still hard even after fucking Karen and cumming. He stopped before his friend, looking her over, admiring those firm big breasts, that slim perfect body. He took his cock in one hand and rubbed the cock head on the cum drenched pussy lips of Lily and then, slowly, began to push in as the three gang members cheered him on.
 
Arcana stared wide eyed hearing the gang leaders words and saw Artie walking toward her with A hard cock and lust in his eyes. She saw him stop in front of her and his eyes ran over her. She shook her head telling him no, not to do it but Artie was too far gone and she felt his cock pushing inside of her and it was far different then the men who had just fucked her. Artie had powers that nearly matched hers and frommher experience sleeping with another hero she knew sex was different for them, the didn't have to hold back anything.

He moved in closely and she panted as he slowly began fucking her deeper and she moaned unable to help it. She looked into his eyes trembling and whispered " Artie...please" She moaned trying to stop her best friend.

She felt her pussy gripping his big cock inside of her and couldn't help but shudder. He was even bigger than the hero archangel who Artie knew she had a thing for and that they had slept together once. "Fuck! " She moaned loudly as Artie moaned as well staring into her eyes and began fucking her harder causing her to cry out " Galaxy Man please! This isn't you..you need to stop!"She said
 
But did he need to stop he wondered? She felt so good and he had dreamt of this for years. He had wanted to fuck her since the first moment his eyes fell upon her. Now his dream was coming true and he could tell by the way her pussy squeezed him and her moans that despite her words, despite her begging him to stop ... part of her was enjoying this. He was making love to her more than fucking right now, his cock sinking into the very last inch so she felt it all, stretching her pussy slowly until all of his cock was inside her and like with Karen had pushed into her womb. He kissed her suddenly, his tongue slipping into her mouth as he moaned in pleasure. His eyes closed and his hips moved smoothly fucking in and out steadily.

"What the fuck is this? A Hallmark moment?" The gangs leader growled angrily watching them. "Fuck the bitch?! Rape her cunt ... what the hell's wrong with you?"

He wanted to go up and hit Galaxy Man, but even having drugged him he wasn't brave enough to do that ... just in case. Self preservation won out. Still, the three gang men couldn't help admiring how hot Artie's cock looked sliding in and out of the superhero woman. His entire shaft was wet with her juice as he impaled her over and over and over again. His lips left Arcana's to go to her cheek, kissing, then her neck, kissing, then her shoulders. His breath panting now as he rammed his cock home, the speed increasing now as his lust rose even higher.

From where she now sat on the floor holding her ruined clothing to her, Karen watched the two super hero's fuck and she knew ... she knew that this wasn't a fuck, that Galaxy Man was making love to Arcana. Did they love each other? Karen had heard nothing to back that up, but she knew men and knew how they fucked and she could tell he wasn't trying to hurt her, he wanted her to enjoy this. She suddenly felt jealous remembering how good his cock had felt inside her. She had never been fucked so well and the orgasm, although not wanted had opened doors in her mind previous closed tight. As she watched Galaxy Man's tight ass as he thrust into the woman chained to the wall she wondered if she could get the man to visit her at home some time.
 
Arcana panted as Artie pumped into her.She could tell Artie was resisting the man's demands. He was being gentle with her, she knew Artie wouldn't do this to her if he could control it. She moaned looking at him trying not to let him feel bad trying to let him know it was ok, that she wasn't upset with him.

He kissed her surprising her and her eyes welled with tears understanding her best friend was trying his best not to harm her. She felt his hips moving faster as she gave in somewhat to the villains demands and moved inside of her a bit faster and kissing her body tenderly. It was like Artie was making love to her, like they had been lovers. She gasped gripping the chain and cried out as he began to fuck her harder.

She looked around seeing everyone watching and she swore she saw a hint of jealousy on the mayor's wife face. That woman couldn't be fucking serious?! She knew the woman didn't like her much but she had no idea she had lusted over Artie! She was married!

She stared at Artie again tears welling and he kissed her gently once more aside from the hard fuck he was giving her causing her to moan uncontrollably and she bit her lip trying not to let the men hear they were obviously getting off on her being used by them and her best friend now.

"Please..."She whimpered feeling herself growing toward another orgasm quickly.
 
He heard her plea ... 'please' ... but please what? Stop? Was she begging him to stop as she had been minutes before ... or was it now please keep going? Please fuck me? He blinked and suddenly realised he was no longer drugged. When had that worn off? He didn't know, he couldn't remember, but what he did know was that he was now 100% in control of himself ... and he kept fucking her hard. His lust for Lillian had been overpowering at times, forcing him to jerk off in toilets or in alleys just to dull the edge of it. Now through no fault of his own he was getting to fuck the woman he loved. Yes, loved he admitted to himself at last. He loved her so much. The time she had gone with Archangel had hurt him, but he had smiled and put on a show of support for her knowing she needed the release that the other superhero could give her. But knowing the man had fucked her, fucked Arcana and she had come home so happy, such a happy smile on her lips. He had felt sick to his stomach.

He moaned softly his lips kissing her neck again, trailing lovers kissing up to her ear where he nibbled her ear softly before finding her lips once more and kissing her passionately. His cock was throbbing now, pulsing with lust inside her tight pussy and he knew he was so close. His hands sipped around her, grabbing her tight perfect ass and squeezing softly, holding her into him as he reached even deeper inside her. Then it hit him, almost by surprise and his back arched backwards forcing their lips apart as he cum inside his best friend. He rammed himself as deep as he could, holding it there as he shot string after string of his thick cum deeply into her womb, filling it as he moaned loudly. A few moments later, his orgasm spent, he stumbled backwards but as he did so his hands got snagged in the chains and tore them apart as he fell to his knees. He had freed Arcana and sank to the floor spent.
 
Arcana felt herself cumming all over Artie's cock embarrassed she had done women's resulting in her best friend cumming hard and deep inside of her.She shivered as he filled her deeply and even came more than the men had. She had not had sex like that with a hero in a while and her body trembled as her legs were weak when he stumbled backward releasing her and fell to his knees.

Artie had looked so tired but She knew he could do it She knee he could fight the drug. She pressed her symbol on her boot to alert the police and she flew over naked knocking the men out with a punch. She quickly untied the mayoress and then willed her clothes and his back on and touched the mayoresses forehead to suggest she had been at dinner tonight, she didn't need Artie getting into trouble he wasn't in control of himself.

She saw Artie watching her as she performed a cleansing spell to make the mayoress appear as she did before the crime. She even mended the underwear she wore and dressed the unconscious woman. She knew it was covering up what the men and Artie did but she doubted either women wanted more humiliation. She hadn't realized she was crying and she froze the camera and drugs and smashed it using her superstrength and releasing some of her anger before giving Artie a glance and picking the mayoress up to fly her back to the restaurant and put her in her car.

" Cuff them and we'll handle the cops when I get back" she said and took off a bit embarrassed about how her best friend had his cum all over his cock at the moment and that she had enjoyed some of what he did. What the fuck was wrong with her! Artie was like a brother to her he would never think of her sexually. She was disgusted with those men and somewhat with herself she would need a bit of space from Artie after this and she knew running probably wouldn't solve anything but she was far too embarrased.
 
Last edited:
Artie watched her leave and looked down at himself. It was as if nothing had happened. All around him the gangs lair remained waiting for the police to arrive and on the floor by the wall pools of cum and Arcana's pussy juice lay to be found by the evidence teams. Well, it wouldn't be the first time they had found pools of her DNA around a villains lair he considered with a shake of the head. But unlike most times when they took out the bad guys, this encounter had changed things for him, and maybe for her. He had thought she felt colder toward him as she spoke and before she flew off. Had he made a bad mistake fucking her when he could of stopped? Part of him said yes, but part of him said no. He had lived a dream, fucking and cumming in her and he knew now without a shadow of a doubt he was in love with her. She was a thick as two short planks at times and got them into as many problems as she got them out of, but her heart was pure, she was kind, beautiful and he loved that about her. However maybe she now thought badly of him for what he had done, maybe he would now never win her love because she thought of him as a brother more than a potential lover and although he had made her cum on his cock maybe she hated him for it.

With a sigh he heard the sirens in the distance and soon the police arrived. He smiled as he recognised a few of the officers who waved to him. The police actually respected him mostly, it was Arcana they rolled their eyes at. He gave them the edited story, leaving out the sex and just saying how these goons had kidnapped the Mayoress and he and Arcana had saved her.

"You mean she didn't screw up this time?" A detective asked with a smirk. Artie scowled at him and he held his hand up. "Sorry Galaxy Man, but you have to admit, that's the usual SOP with Arcana. So where is she?" He asked.

Artie noticed a few of the male cops, and not a few of the female ones now he looked around were looking disappointed Arcana wasn't there. He gave a small chuckle and shook his head. The police might not like how incompetent she could be, but they seemed to enjoy checking her out.

"She returned the Mayoress to her security detail. If you need us for anything else, Detective, you know how to contact us." With that he took off and flew back to the lair they shared.
 
Arcana dropped off the mayoress and flew around a bit to clear her head. She knew Artie could handle the police so she took her time before returning to the lair. She had gotten in before Artie just so she could shower get out of her costume and up to her private part of the house.

She didn't want to talk with Artie at the moment afraid she had ruined what they had as friends by getting them into tonight's situation. If she hadn't burst into the lair so confidently so unprepared she and Artie wouldn't have gone through what they did.

She could see in the dark which she knew Artie knew and she sat there with a container of triple chocolate icecream to eat knowing that it would make her feel better and she fell asleep on her couch in her robe and bare beneath. She didnt think she could face Artie for a while after that embarrassment.
 
When he got home the place was dark, but he knew Lily had already got in. He could sense her in her part of the house. He hung up his jacket and took off his shoes and padded through to the kitchen to grab a beer then just lent back on the kitchen counter and drank deep of the cold liquid, sighing in pleasure as he ran a hand over his face and wondered what to do now. She wouldn't know that by the end of the fucking he had been in total control of himself, that he had fucked her, made love to her because ... because he knew he probably would never get another chance. He looked up at the ceiling, pleading to the heavens for some answers, some way out of this, but no answer came and beer in hand he walked quietly through the house to find her, they had to talk. When he did finally find her asleep on the couch in her robe he smiled seeing the tub of triple choc ice cream on the table before her. She always consoled herself with triple choc when she felt down. He put the lid back on the contained and walked it back to the freezer so it didn't melt then returned to stand and look down at her.

She looked so peaceful, so beautiful he couldn't bring himself to wake her. The robe hid nothing of the body beneath it and he admired her figure with a small smile. He knew she slept like a log, always had, and many times he had crept into her bedroom to watch her sleep. Some might think that was creepy, but he hadn't meant it that way. He had just watched the woman he loved sleep peacefully as he watched over her, as he always watched over her, knowing she would never know his feelings for her. This night as he watched her he closed his eyes and remembered the feel of her body on his, their naked skin touching, rubbing, the feel of her tight pussy around his engorged cock shaft, how she had cumin his arms, her moans of pleasure, how they had kissed ... properly kissed for a moment even though she didn't realise it. He reached down and gently pulled the robe open exposing her breasts and pussy to his eyes and crouched before her to get a closer look. He could feel the warmth of her body radiating toward him and she moved slightly in her sleep,laying on her back now, legs spread a little, one bent under her, exposing her bare pussy even more to him as if offering herself to him. But of course she wasn't, she was probably thinking of that dick Archangel and his cock.

With a sigh, Artie stood and pulled her robe closed then looked around and found the throw blanket they kept near for snuggling under when watching movies. Lovingly he laid it over her to keep her warm then left the room. He headed back to his side of the house, showered, brushed his teeth and went to bed where he slept fitfully, images of Arcana coming to him smiling, stating her love for him, offering her body.
 
Lily slept through the night and stirred in her sleep the visions of those men inside of her then Artie taking her , his lips on her skin, his tongue against her , his big cock inside of her making her moan for him. She gasped and sat up panting and tearing up upset with herself for thinking of Artie that way.

She smiled softly looking down and seeing he had covered her up last night and put her ice cream away, Artie really was the sweetest and she couldn't ask for a friend who was may sweeter and gentle than him. He was the best. She knew avoiding Artie was stupid because he could sense her all the time due to their bond when she transferred some of her power but she had been embarrassed by the situation, she also felt lonely because he was usually the one who consoled her.

She sighed deciding to swallow her pride and went to put something more on before joining Artie in his bed which she normally did when she couldn't sleep. Some might find it odd but she and Artie were so close they didn't care.

She saw Artie tossing and turning in his sleep and leaned over stroking her hand gently through his hair looking at her best friend saddened. Artie was probably as hurt by what he had done and felt bad. It wasn't his fault his body had been taken over. She kissed his cheek softly not wanting him to blame himself and said " Shhh Artie it's ok.. we're going to be ok".
 
He had gone to sleep pretty quickly after getting in bed. His dreams had been weird at first, but then they usually were anyway. Then he had slipped into a deep sleep with no dreams until finally something had brought him back into the dream state. Whether it was Arcana's closeness he would never know, but their connection always got a reaction out of each other in some way or another.

"Lily?" He mumbled in his sleep hearing her voice in his dreams, dreams of fucking her, making love to her, her under him legs locked around his waist begging him for more, telling him how much she loved him, had always loved him. "Oh, Lily ... I love you ...." He whispered moving to his back, kicking at his sheets and revealing he was fully hard. His boxers couldn't hold his enormous cock and a good few inches had sprung out the top, throbbing softly with need as he lay there, one arm under his pillow, the other on his chest, his hard body and cock exposed almost completely to Lily.
 
Lily blinked a few times stunned by what she just heard and whay she was seeing. She knew Artie loved her, she loved him too, she knew he must have been reliving what had happened between them, trying to apologize somehow. She looked down at his hardened cock and thought maybe some of the drug had still been in his system, she had to help him or he'd be going out on missions like this, she had to make sure it was all out of him.

"Poor Artie" she said softly and looked him over. She knew her blowjobs were good enough to make him cum but she didn't want her friend upset with her because she had taken helping him into her own hands. She sighed conflicted knowing from the experience earlier a blowjob wouldn't do it for Artie she would probably have to do more until he came.

Lily leaned over pulling his boxers down slowly and positioned herself between his legs beneath the covers. She grabbed his rock hard cock stroking slowly and sighed trying not to remember how she had enjoyed some of it earlier because it confused her. She was doing this for Arties release.

She leaned forward slowly licking his cock to get it wet all over then she took the tip of his cock in her mouth like she had at the bank and began sucking him while she had stroked the rest of him. She knew she could take all of Artie, she had proven that earlier, he couldn't hurt her due to their powers.

She sucked a bit faster and felt him stir and said softly " Don't worry Artie, I'm going to help"
 
Back
Top