Overbearing Wife/Mother

Larkfield61

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 21, 2016
Posts
336
Working on a scenario at present where father, daughter and son combine to humiliate their overbearing wife/mother.

She has been putting her husband down for years but once he starts a relationship with his daughter he plots an idea where daughter can convince her brother to seduce their mother.

The main idea being that father discovers son and mother together and uses this to dominate the mother forcing her to become the family sex slave.

Initially she is forced against her will but as things develop, begins to enjoy the humiliation, sinking deeper into the world of kinky sex.

Interested to hear views and suggestions, l realise that it is not to the taste of many but would like to test the water before developing the story further.
 
Being more into femdom myself, I'd rather see Mom discovering the plot, and using Hubby's attempt at having a relationship with their daughter against him to firm up her position of dominance. After assisting Mom in punishing Dad and Brother, the daughter would then establish herself as Queen of the Family. This plot twist may not be your cup of tea, but I just thought I'd offer this femdom alternative.
 
I've seen an IRL version; it wasn't pretty. Domineering Edna, with multiple doctorates, constantly derided husband Aldin and daughter Bev for 'only' achieving MBAs. Aldin and Bev both left long ago but Edna still lashed out in communications. Bev had low self-esteem and gave herself to any man or woman who would have her as well as punishing herself physically.

How to eroticize this within the OP's parameters? Let's give Bev an old brother Dave who escaped the toxic home environment into the Marine Corps when he was 16 and she was 10. Now, 14 or so years later, he's in touch with depressed Bev and he devises a plan to raise her self-esteem and punish their still-abusive mother. After various murky tricks, the story ends with now-domme Bev painfully pegging Edna who is blowing Aldin and Dave.

Or, per Maidboy's idea, Edna tricks them all and remains Queen. The rest suffer. Oy.
 
Or, per Maidboy's idea, Edna tricks them all and remains Queen. The rest suffer. Oy.

Actually, in my scenario it's the daughter who ends up on the throne after she and Mom deal with the miscreant lads. She can either somehow dethrone Mom, or Mom could find herself under the erotic spell of her newly domineering daughter and abdicate in her favor. Or they can take turns as "Queen for a Day" or whatever. In any event, Dad is ass out but he does get the thrill of seeing his wife & daughter engage in some kinky sex play, and being dommed by his delightfully decadent daughter. I guess the son freaks out and joins the Marines, circus, or Jesuits or whatever. Three's company and four's a crowd, I guess.
 
I have a darker plot in my mind. The mother is a narcissistic monster who humiliated her son since he was a child. Now the child grew up into a man and decides to exact his revenge.

He manipulates and humiliates her, using sex a tool. He plays with people around her, and everyone thinks she's going crazy when she says her son molests (or rapes) her. He plays mind tricks on her, making her question her sanity, again using sex to achieve his goal.

You might want to make the mother as villainous as you can, so we won't feel sorry if you decide to put her in asylum or make her kill herself.
 
Working on a scenario at present where father, daughter and son combine to humiliate their overbearing wife/mother.

She has been putting her husband down for years but once he starts a relationship with his daughter he plots an idea where daughter can convince her brother to seduce their mother.

The main idea being that father discovers son and mother together and uses this to dominate the mother forcing her to become the family sex slave.

Initially she is forced against her will but as things develop, begins to enjoy the humiliation, sinking deeper into the world of kinky sex.

Interested to hear views and suggestions, l realise that it is not to the taste of many but would like to test the water before developing the story further.
Larkfield, I feel sorry for your great idea, with which you started out this thread.

I believe it was fine the way it was, and any of the suggestions above that I read, altered the whole plot so much that it became totally different stories.

Just my 2 cents worth of thought. glBock
 
Back
Top